florida cop shoots best friend in the head while "jokingly" aiming gun at him and pulling the trigger

shadow_operative

11 minutes ago, BearMace said:

So cop roid rages and shoots his friend over a video game, pleas window licker negligence. Gotcha.

While I totally am with you on this premise generally, I think you have to account for the fact that cops do DUMB but not necessarily evil things that injure/maim/kill all the time. He may just be another in a long line of humans that should never have access to a firearm. This is a person with a state sanctioned mandate to use deadly force, violating the single most important tenet of gun ownership/handling. **NEVER** point a gun at something that you do not intend to kill. I knew that shit since I was in grade school and have taken it seriously since then. 

tough lesson to learn for Deputy Dingus I guess, but FAFO. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

i don't know exactly how, but i'm certain that the answer to these kinds of accidents is more guns. if there were more guns in that house this never would have happened. 

4 hours ago, markstanco said:

What did the guy who got shot do?  I dont see anything about him being a bad cop.  

well he got shot by a good guy with a gun, ipso facto he was a bad guy.