11 Minnesotans in Deep Shit

TexasHooch

11 who entered Fridley city sewer system charged with trespassing

https://www.startribune.com/fridley-police-arrest-11-for-trespassing-in-city-sewer-system/600233468/

Charges have been filed against 11 people caught trespassing in a Fridley sewer system Monday night.

The suspects, ages 18 to 35, said they were members of a group exploring the tunnels that carry wastewater and contain utility lines underneath the BNSF rail yard and a public works water facility, according to charges of trespassing critical public service utilities and underground pipelines utility infrastructure filed Tuesday in Anoka County District Court.

A resident living near the 4500 block of NE. Main Street called police about 7 p.m. after seeing four people remove a manhole cover and climb into the sewer system. The resident also reported several vehicles parked near his home.

Officers responded to the area and later saw three suspects emerging from the manhole, Fridley police reports said. Officers arrested the suspects at the scene and learned others were in the sewer system.

54 minutes ago, Deej said:

The humans are dead
The humans are dead
We used poisonous gases
And we poisoned their asses

Pos rep for New Zealand's two most famous underground tunnel explorers.  

Also, these 11 woulda been better off pretending they were down there to have the world's saddest gang-bang.  9 on 2 in a sewer runoff tunnel.  That's hot.

NoCR...but like some of you in the last few years...I am a man with no party.  A minister without portfolio.  And you still sometimes look around for a community and network with which to engage ideologically and politically.  And then people like this walk into the Young Professionals reception after the political conference and you realize, "Nope, I'm good.  Got enough shit-tunneling, dead-eyed meth-heads in my life.  I'm all set.  Just gonna burn my voter ID card, all good here."

Good news is there's a trunk full of firearms and un-inhaled antifreeze somewhere in a  Duluth parking garage with nobody coming to claim it until they all make bail.  Could make for a fun little weekend jaunt.