Grant Wahl drops dead

Brisketexan

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

From what I was reading - it needed to be detected before it got to the rupture, but once that happened, things did not look good.

He initially saw their medical ‘professionals’ and complained of crushing chest pain.  Even tweeted about it.  You should never assume that’s bronchitis.  Right then it should have been caught with imaging available there and anywhere that’s not a poor third world country.  Then his life is likely saved.  Incredibly frustrating and sad.  

• Rage+1 4

15 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He initially saw their medical ‘professionals’ and complained of crushing chest pain.  Even tweeted about it.  You should never assume that’s bronchitis.  Right then it should have been caught with imaging available there and anywhere that’s not a poor third world country.  Then his life is likely saved.  Incredibly frustrating and sad.  

Fairly certain this is what killed John Ritter (actor/comedian for the kids out there) and also a guy I knew from high school who had pain, got it checked out, they found the issue and he had surgery. He lived another couple of years or so, but then the repaired area started leaking and then soon he was gone before hitting 30.

It is scary and it sucks.

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Fairly certain this is what killed John Ritter (actor/comedian for the kids out there) and also a guy I knew from high school who had pain, got it checked out, they found the issue and he had surgery. He lived another couple of years or so, but then the repaired area started leaking and then soon he was gone before hitting 30.

It is scary and it sucks.

Pretty much, other than the fact that he was 54 and not before 30