Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

This place is overreaction central. We don't know any facts of the case and this jabroni is saying his career is over. 

Aren't a lot of you lawyers? Shit I'd hate to be your client if you act like this. 

Yes, because most programs want felons who can't help but choke out family members leading their basketball team.

• Haha 1

Damn…he was set for potential life-ending career here with buckets of cash. Why do people fuck this up?

It’s interesting last year when he got here he said he told the team he wanted them to quit something they love so they could all make a sacrifice together. Not sure how long the deal was. He said his was beer. I wonder if he has issues with alcohol. Unfortunately alcohol/drugs are typically around when this type of stuff happens.

Not good for him and especially a team that had such a high ceiling.

Edited by Tailgate

15 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Nah he won't get fired for 1 offense with a top 10 team in the country. 

He needs to be in therapy and get help for whatever issue caused him to get violent. Whether it's alcohol, anger management, maybe needs to get divorced, or whatever it is. 

This just fucking sucks. 

He needs to be in jail. The hell you talking about "anger management". The man strangled his family member. Another morally questionable UT fan that cares more about sports than what really matters. Go be a Baylor fan, we have enough of you dirt bags. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 10

1 minute ago, Etexhorn13 said:

My tech friends have this to say about the situation (and they hate Beard now…)

“Tech fans knew about the domestic violence stuff. Beards GF used to beat him up all the time”

“Guaranteed she started hitting him and he finally had enough”

Asking honestly- does GF count as “family member” for this type of charge?

2 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

My tech friends have this to say about the situation (and they hate Beard now…)

“Tech fans knew about the domestic violence stuff. Beards GF used to beat him up all the time”

“Guaranteed she started hitting him and he finally had enough”

Cool, I'm sure we can count on them be character witnesses at his trial.

10 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

At a home? Not his home? Does he even live in Tarrytown?

Let the facts play out. It could be he found out a family member was molesting his daughter or had in the past and went off. May not even be his wife. We'll see what happens 

You have found the one completely implausible situation where I’d be ok with retaining him. Congratulations I guess? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

You have found the one completely implausible situation where I’d be ok with retaining him. Congratulations I guess? 

If it's anything where it was the husband or boyfriend of one of his daughters, and it was an argument that got out of hand, he can survive this.

If he beat up his girlfriend or one of his daughters, he's finished here.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

This place is overreaction central. We don't know any facts of the case and this jabroni is saying his career is over. 

Aren't a lot of you lawyers? Shit I'd hate to be your client if you act like this. 

Just stop digging your hole and learn when to log off the computer you boomer. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

If it's anything where it was the husband or boyfriend of one of his daughters, and it was an argument that got out of hand, he can survive this.

It needs to be self defense or he is gone. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Pretty much this. I think many/most of us with daughters would be ok with serious violence, maybe up to including death, being visited upon someone who molested/raped/beat them. Beyond that, anyone strangling or hurting their kid or wife/GF is a complete and utter no fly zone. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi