Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

20 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Sounds like victim is Beard’s fiancée. Allegedly wants charges dropped if Beards attorney is to be believed. Although sometimes the dropping of charges isn’t up to the victim.

So basically it will come down to is the DA an aggy, frog, tech, or sooner? 

23 minutes ago, Js1 said:

If true, the "daughter's boyfriend!" crowd is going to look like fools for trying to wishcast this away.  Especially whoever started it. 

Some people are just shitty and violent.  Beard may be that.  He won't be head coach at Texas by the end of the week. 

Maybe the daughter's boyfriend was banging his fiance, smart guy?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, dcbc said:

So is Tech's current coach any good?  Do you think we could have him in Austin by tip off?  Might be worth it just to piss off Tech fans some more.

don't offer him the middle seat.

More often than not, when police arrive, the incident is usually over. They'll speak with both parties and look for evidence supporting either story. In my experience, when a CW alleges strangulation, police will not usually arrest someone on a felony charge unless there is some evidence to support. Typically, we're talking red marks, discoloration, etc. on and around the throat, AND CW alleges difficulty breathing - even for a moment.

But every cop and agency is different. Speculating is fun, but the evidence could range from "he said, she said" to "she was unconscious on the ground with a discolored neck."

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I'm certainly a lot more comfortable drawing premature conclusions about an adult in a leadership position that was arrested at 2AM on a Monday for felony assault than I am running with the narrative that, "Hey, maybe his daughter's boyfriend is a rapist." A teenage boy that, if he even exists, is being tracked down by internet sleuths as we speak.

image.gif.8c8dd9f8c3952eb8172582666d5c871f.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

The cops arrived and he was choking a woman and this attorney is saying Beard is 100% innocent? 

Huh? Are you privy to the police report that hasn't been released yet? You realize the cops don't actually have to be an eye witness to something in order to arrest someone for something right?

3 minutes ago, thepop said:

This isnt a movie. Cops didnt burst in a door and catch him in the act of choking someone.

https://sports.yahoo.com/texas-mens-basketball-coach-chris-beard-arrested-and-charged-with-assault-142738791.html#:~:text=University of Texas men's basketball,the Travis County Sheriff's Office.

"Beard, 49, was charged with third-degree assault on a family or household member/impeding breath circulation, according to the Travis County Sheriff’s Office."

"An Austin Police spokesperson told Yahoo Sports that they received a Priority 1 "disturbance hot shot call" at 12:15 a.m."

"The Austin Police Emergency Communications website defines hot shot calls as "incidents which are in progress and are an immediate threat to life and/or public safety.""

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not sure we need to be posting giant GIFs of Beard's girlfriend.  I mean, yeah, it's surly, but . . . whatever . . .

They are not animated thus not GIFs but signal on dawg.   I don't think you belong here.

2 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

Would also choke, but only lightly and when requested. 

This is peak surly and you do belong here.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Foosters said:

More often than not, when police arrive, the incident is usually over. They'll speak with both parties and look for evidence supporting either story. In my experience, when a CW alleges strangulation, police will not usually arrest someone on a felony charge unless there is some evidence to support. Typically, we're talking red marks, discoloration, etc. on and around the throat, AND CW alleges difficulty breathing - even for a moment.

But every cop and agency is different. Speculating is fun, but the evidence could range from "he said, she said" to "she was unconscious on the ground with a discolored neck."

Once they are called for a domestic issue, doesn't someone have to be arrested or am I making that up?

3 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/texas-mens-basketball-coach-chris-beard-arrested-and-charged-with-assault-142738791.html#:~:text=University of Texas men's basketball,the Travis County Sheriff's Office.

"Beard, 49, was charged with third-degree assault on a family or household member/impeding breath circulation, according to the Travis County Sheriff’s Office."

"An Austin Police spokesperson told Yahoo Sports that they received a Priority 1 "disturbance hot shot call" at 12:15 a.m."

"The Austin Police Emergency Communications website defines hot shot calls as "incidents which are in progress and are an immediate threat to life and/or public safety.""

Not defending Beard but that doesn’t mean the police actually witnessed anything.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

If the victim is the fiancée and it’s true that these two have a rumored messy relationship which includes (back to Lubbock days) DV…we have to cut bait. Whether she files or not is irrelevant. What if these two get in another alleged DV instance and someone is hospitalized or killed and he’s still coaching here? Do not want that. 

I say this (all things considered) based on if all the above is true. I do not want that. They need to break up and get therapy and move the hell away from each other. The end game here isn’t some beautiful long lasting relationship Hallmark movie. 

Well put. Both should probably also never have a sip of alcohol again.

• Hook 'Em 2

we know nothing whatsoever yet other than chris beard was arrested for choking someone (or holding their nose maybe).  we don't know anything about anything yet beyond that.

all that said, this has the stink of pure white trash crap all over it. 

as an assholish aside, i can't believe he didn't upgrade a bit better after divorcing his wife for this chick and then hitting the jackpot in austin.  you just ruined your life for that?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

In no way whatsoever does that support your statement that he was choking her when they got there.  "Incident" is a general term here and "in progress" referes to when the call was made.

Back in the early 2000’s I was casually banging crazy chick that decided she was going to beat the shit out of me. She had some bumps on her from me deflecting her stupid punches, but had she called the cops, I’m pretty sure they would have hauled me in. We were all alone in my apartment and I had barely a scratch on me. Not saying that is what happened here, but there are sometimes 2-sides to a story.  

Regardless, if you’re a 49yo millionaire you need to never be in that situation. Very poor judgement and warrants what is coming his way. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Yes, in progress at the time of the call, not at the time of police arrival on the scene.

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi