Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

I read that report. Good possibility that Beard is guilty of some poor choices, with women and with not calling the police if she has done crazy shit before. Guess how I know? If she is bipolar then it would explain much. Remember the guy was sleeping in the guest room already so it sounds like he was trying to stay away from her. Also, If the call was made just after midnight and she said he had left the house and the arrest was not made until after 4 AM, again, sounds like he was trying to stay away from her. I am leaning towards the BSC theory.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 10

2 minutes ago, petscii said:

Well, our next head coach can do that starting tonight.   Show us something.

Hook em. Time to shine Terry. 

Want Belmont to take you serious? Get us a W and then build to the sweet 16. 

I liked Beard. But life goes on and so does the University of Texas at Austin. 

• Hook 'Em 8

1 minute ago, Partial Austinite said:

I read that report. Good possibility that Beard is guilty of some poor choices, with women and with not calling the police if she has done crazy shit before. Guess how I know? If she is bipolar then it would explain much. Remember the guy was sleeping in the guest room already so it sounds like he was trying to stay away from her. Also, If the call was made just after midnight and she said he had left the house and the arrest was not made until after 4 AM, again, sounds like he was trying to stay away from her. I am leaning towards the BSC theory.

Dumbest shit I've ever read

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Stupid post is stupid

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

Stop with the fucking victim blaming "bitches be crazy" retardery already.  There is zero evidence Beard's fiance is "crazy" or violent or abusive. Only dipshit rumors originating from the techtards.

Do more research, there is evidence of that starting before they even got together in Lubbock.

• Fuck You 9

Biting Monkeys, daughter’s boyfriend and my theory of the orgy turned violent make for better 30 for 30 episodes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Dude was already sleeping in the guest room of his own house. He was already losing.

Given the state of their relationship falling apart, as described, and Beard having all the money and the house, the gf has potential motivation to punish him and perhaps make up or enhance the allegation. But either way what a bunch of petty bullshit to lose a multi-million job over. Holy fuck. 

Star Wars D GIF by Disney+

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Partial Austinite said:

Do more research, there is evidence of that starting before they even got together in Lubbock.

Exactly what evidence from years ago in Lubbock is there to show she deserved getting choked last night in Austin?  She was a mean coach?  So what.  She screamed and yelled at him a lot?  So what.  Every man has a history with one or two women like that.  You don't choke them.  I've dated my share and several other people's share of batshit crazies.  The list of blocked numbers on my phone might be longer than the list of my actual contacts.  If they weren't in the upper half of the hot-crazy matrix I wasn't interested.  Never once felt like I might need to strangle one of them.   

Edited by Your Mom
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Is that all there was to the report?

That’s the short form. Probably all that will be made public in written form, at least for a while. 

Take away the affluence of those involved it looks like a report in a case that ends up pled to deferred adjudication on a reduction to a class A family violence. The choking aspect is a bit weak, and most prosecutors would be willing to offer the reduction to clear the case. But this isn’t you’re average defendant. The audio recording is also a wild card. 

• Hook 'Em 3

The relationship was spiraling. She apparently made a fool of herself in some form at MSG and he's been pissed off about that ever since. Things came to a head last night after she had some sort of drunken tirade. 

Not defending Beard. He should be fired for putting his hands on a woman. That said, boy, he really chose poorly from the sounds of it. 

As others have said, I'm sure Beard will wind up competing for national titles somewhere else, but I don't think Texas moves much from who Texas is in order to keep the guy. And Del Conte's search for the next guy won't be as easy as this one, I'm guessing, but he knows what he's doing and I assume they'll land a good one. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

I hope a lot of this is blown out of proportion and he's still our HC, but if it's all real then his ass needs to be fired asap, and that hurts to say because 1) I like winning, and 2) see 1. 

Man this fucking sucks. Men and women need to keep their hands away from each other unless they're in an orgy, or hate fucking. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Beard’s career and Texas’ basketball program now hinge on the supposed audio recordings demonstrating his innocence. Given the arrest report, innocence sounds very unlikely. 

“Hey bitch why’d you break my glasses?!”

smack gurgle gurgle “ow why’d you bite me you dick?”

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Beard being guilty of DV and his fiancee being fucking crazy are not mutually exclusive. 

I tell all of my friends this. Fuck a crazy chick, then never talk to her again.

Keep a crazy chick around at your own peril. 

A guy in his position could have easily gone younger, hotter, and more compliant.

Edited by Atticus

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The relationship was spiraling. She apparently made a fool of herself in some form at MSG and he's been pissed off about that ever since. Things came to a head last night after she had some sort of drunken tirade. 

Not defending Beard. He should be fired for putting his hands on a woman. That said, boy, he really chose poorly from the sounds of it. 

As others have said, I'm sure Beard will wind up competing for national titles somewhere else, but I don't think Texas moves much from who Texas is in order to keep the guy. And Del Conte's search for the next guy won't be as easy as this one, I'm guessing, but he knows what he's doing and I assume they'll land a good one. 

We called her "mac & cheese" at Tech

Don't ask me why

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi