Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

55 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

Toxicology report from Beard’s blood draw taken at the Travis county jail will be the real evidence. 

26 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

That mugshot was probably taken hours after he was arrested btw so not exactly a great barometer of prior alcohol/substance consumption. 

You can't go 10 posts on the thread without contradicting yourself. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

Ok, it’s confirmed I guess. That mugshot was probably taken hours after he was arrested btw so not exactly a great barometer of prior alcohol/substance consumption. 

Hard to believe that mind-altering substances weren’t involved given the day/time of incident.

No it wasn’t. They tossed him in the paddy wagon, took him down to county and within 30 mins had his prints and mugshot. I know from exper….from a friend of mine 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Do people really not understand that 2am in the morning is not an odd hour for coaches like it is for most of the rest of us working schleps?

Mike Leach is dead for likely a myriad of factors but I guarantee you one of them is the man probably rarely ever slept well.

Wait, staying up till 2 am isn’t normal for everyone? Hmmmm

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

So do we know if "separated" means they were basically breaking off the engagement - meaning that is her fiancé but they were breaking up? Based on the earlier post of the Tech grad, drinks, and the bar, didn't really sound like it was on solid footing, and if not, why the hell were they still shacking up???

Go volleyball!!!! In the finals baby!!!

As another poster mentioned, separated in a police report just means physically separated by the time police arrived. 

Edited by Helobious
  • Hook 'Em 1

I know you've all been waiting for my take on this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Sometimes men beat women. Sometimes women use the system to destroy men.

From reading the posts and experience in dealing with this stuff (as a responder and supervisor, not a participant,) I suspect this is the latter, but wouldn't bet a paycheck on it. 

It comes down to the bite mark. If they did proper evaluations, they should be able to check whether the teeth marks match up with Beard's teeth. 

I haven't read all the posts, so if they've already done this, sorry. 

If Beard bit her, he's done. 

If she bit herself and claimed it was Beard, her whole story dies. 

If the teeth don't fit...

hqdefault.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Loop 1604 said:

Ok, it’s confirmed I guess. That mugshot was probably taken hours after he was arrested btw so not exactly a great barometer of prior alcohol/substance consumption. 

Hard to believe that mind-altering substances weren’t involved given the day/time of incident.

The head basketball coach at UT does not have to be tucked into bed by 9:30 for fucks sake.

1 hour ago, Eskimohorn said:

What thread is this? Thought we were discussing men’s rights to fight transgenders or sassy women while joining the SEC? Volleyball is a welcome diversion.

You aren’t the only one and you didn’t start it but for the love of god almighty why on earth do we have to make ad hominem attacks on trans folk in this thread?  Isn’t it enough that the AG is making his list in preparation of his plan to persecute trans Texans? Just be patient already, eradication is coming. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Richard Kimball said:

I know you've all been waiting for my take on this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Sometimes men beat women. Sometimes women use the system to destroy men.

From reading the posts and experience in dealing with this stuff (as a responder and supervisor, not a participant,) I suspect this is the latter, but wouldn't bet a paycheck on it. 

It comes down to the bite mark. If they did proper evaluations, they should be able to check whether the teeth marks match up with Beard's teeth. 

I haven't read all the posts, so if they've already done this, sorry. 

If Beard bit her, he's done. 

If she bit herself and claimed it was Beard, her whole story dies. 

If the teeth don't fit...

hqdefault.jpg

bite analysis is bullshit pseudoscience.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

A&M employs a guy that killed a kid.

Brian Kelly actually may have literally killed a kid.

Andy Reid's kid got drunk at the team facility under his watch then wrecked into a family and gave a little girl a traumatic head injury.

Beard going full Gia the Monkey on his fiance isn't so bad in that context.....i think he stays. We live in a world where this controversy will be old in a week and everyone will move on to some other thing to be outraged about.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

A&M employs a guy that killed a kid.

Brian Kelly actually may have literally killed a kid.

Andy Reid's kid got drunk at the team facility under his watch then wrecked into a family and gave a little girl a traumatic head injury.

Beard going full Gia the Monkey on his fiance isn't so bad in that context.....i think he stays. We live in a world where this controversy will be old in a week and everyone will move on to some other thing to be outraged about.

I think the fact that he's an alum helps his case tremendously. 

The other thing that I keep thinking about is that someone else is hiring him ASAP if Texas fires him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I think the fact that he's an alum helps his case tremendously. 

The other thing that I keep thinking about is that someone else is hiring him ASAP if Texas fires him. 

If Texas fires him and charges are dropped he will immediately get another P5 job.

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

As another poster mentioned, separated in a police report just means physically separated by the time police arrived. 

It is amusing watching people trying to extract “facts” from a freaking APD Police report as if it’s some pinnacle of truth & accuracy.  

Y’all do get that those things make fiction writers say, “dayum”, right?

To quote My Cousin Vinny - “I shot the clerk?  I SHOT THE CLERK?” (Karate Kid surprised he was being accused)

Sheriff’s report - “Suspect confessed to shooting the clerk”

APD is that kinda “accuracy” on steroids fellas.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

You’re trying really hard to always be 100% correct in this thread. Why? It’s like you don’t give a shit what the evidence says (or possibly says) and instead you just want your way and only your way. The evidence says he wasn’t drunk. Your response “I find that hard to believe.” Wtf? You find it hard to believe because you want it to be true so badly for some dumbass reason. 

And from your posts on the football board during the season, you have a really weird emotional problem where if you don’t get what you want from The University of Texas, you get jack shit angry—and angry over the dumbest things. 

I’m not sure how old you are. Based on the posts, I’d guess 19 or 20. Regardless, you seriously, seriously need a break from this board. Not a day, but a few months. The inability to just be fucking rational about shit is a red flag. 

You need a break. Take it. 

Completely agree.  He needs to step away, clear his head, and perhaps think taking a different posting path.  Maybe loop 410 or even 360.  The change may do him good.

On 12/14/2022 at 5:39 PM, CustersDoctor said:

If its any consolation, some Sh!ts going down with Mark Adams in LBB. 1. Their top portal transfer is transferring.

Apparently this is no longer true. Fardaws Aimaq is not transferring. However, he is mending a broken bone in his foot and I don't expect to see him until early March.

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

It is amusing watching people trying to extract “facts” from a freaking APD Police report as if it’s some pinnacle of truth & accuracy.  

Y’all do get that those things make fiction writers say, “dayum”, right?

To quote My Cousin Vinny - “I shot the clerk?  I SHOT THE CLERK?” (Karate Kid surprised he was being accused)

Sheriff’s report - “Suspect confessed to shooting the clerk”

APD is that kinda “accuracy” on steroids fellas.

FWIW. Also, it is... uhhh... let's just say it is not unusual for cop collecting data and statements at a  DV scene to say something along the lines of "Did he choke you? If he choked you we will defnitely arrest him." 

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35265917/nebraska-cuts-ties-2022-interim-coach-mickey-joseph-arrest

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Mickey Joseph, Nebraska's interim football coach for nine games this season who was charged with felony assault, is no longer part of the Cornhuskers' program, the athletic department announced Friday.

The department said in a statement it would have no additional comment.

Joseph is accused of putting his hands around a woman's throat, pulling her hair and punching her during a domestic dispute Nov. 30, according to a police affidavit. He was charged Dec. 1 with assault by strangulation or suffocation.

Affidavit: Joseph allegedly strangled, hit woman
15d
He was placed on administrative leave after his arrest. He denied to police that he assaulted the woman, and his next court appearance is Jan. 30.

Joseph's arrest came two days after Matt Rhule was introduced as the team's new head coach.

It was unclear whether Joseph received severance pay. He was under contract through Dec. 31, 2023, and his annual salary was listed at $600,000.

Under terms of the contract, he could be fired for cause if convicted of a misdemeanor or felony that impaired his ability to perform duties on behalf of the university. If a firing for cause is upheld, the university would not have to pay the remaining money owed on the contract.

13 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35265917/nebraska-cuts-ties-2022-interim-coach-mickey-joseph-arrest

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Mickey Joseph, Nebraska's interim football coach for nine games this season who was charged with felony assault, is no longer part of the Cornhuskers' program, the athletic department announced Friday.

The department said in a statement it would have no additional comment.

Joseph is accused of putting his hands around a woman's throat, pulling her hair and punching her during a domestic dispute Nov. 30, according to a police affidavit. He was charged Dec. 1 with assault by strangulation or suffocation.

Affidavit: Joseph allegedly strangled, hit woman
15d
He was placed on administrative leave after his arrest. He denied to police that he assaulted the woman, and his next court appearance is Jan. 30.

Joseph's arrest came two days after Matt Rhule was introduced as the team's new head coach.

It was unclear whether Joseph received severance pay. He was under contract through Dec. 31, 2023, and his annual salary was listed at $600,000.

Under terms of the contract, he could be fired for cause if convicted of a misdemeanor or felony that impaired his ability to perform duties on behalf of the university. If a firing for cause is upheld, the university would not have to pay the remaining money owed on the contract.

To be fair, it's not like he would have been with the team next year anyway with Rhule coming in.

Toxicology report from Beard’s blood draw taken at the Travis county jail will be the real evidence. 

Hey cuntnugget you can’t go five minutes without posting in this thread, but the second someone asks you to prove your bullshit you go radio silent.

I’ll ask again; where did you see or hear that a tox screen was done on Beard?
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Herbie Hancock said:

Is your question directed at me or the cuntnugget?

Not really calling anyone out, but really questioning the emphasis on the toxicology report.  That's hardly the crux of the matter.

Not really calling anyone out, but really questioning the emphasis on the toxicology report.  That's hardly the crux of the matter.

I don’t disagree at all. But the cuntnugget quoted above has been beating the everloving fuck out of a dead horse, and unless he can provide a legitimate source he’s also pulling shit out of his ass to further indict Beard’s character in regards to “tox screen”. BTW, I’ll eat ImmaMac’s fucking dirty ass hippy shoe if that Loop idiot can tell me what is on a ten panel non-DOT screen.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi