Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

2 hours ago, Levi said:

If the university decides to keep Beard, it won’t be because of a statement released by her on a Friday night. 

This. It has probably already happened, and may even be a continuing series of meetings…but BSC, Beard, CDC, and Hartzell, are in the principals office heading this whole MF thing out as it happened. Lawyers not present. 

22 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Who’s ready for some junk pics??

time for a story from uncle cth.  Let me qualify this, im a back the blue guy but I also know cops can be manipulative as fuck. Case in point. A long time ago I was dating this chick. One night I passed out drunk in my apartment.  Like knocked out. Well, I had locked the top deadbolt in my apartment(safety first kids) and when the chick I was dating tried ti come in, she couldn’t. She started banging on the door but I couldn’t wake up. Finally my pos neighbor got annoyed and told her to knock it off as he saw me being another girl home. Blatant lie.  Crazy girl goes to the local diamond shamrock and steals a squeegee and uses it to break the windows of my Saturn.  Fully loaddd top of the line.   Finally, after what could’ve been 30 minutes of knocking, the cops wake me up.  Ask if that was my car and if I wanted to press charges.  Here’s the payoff. The crazy ex was in the back f the squad car, the female officer asked her “why would you act this way? Does he physically abuse you or something?”  Yep.  Lady cop was fishing for charges

What was your next car, a fully loaded Dodge Stratus?

3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

That statement by Beard's Fiancée could very well be a business decision by her, but we'll probably never know. If she were actually married to Beard I can't help but wonder if she sticks to her initial story from that night she called the police. 

Could just as easily be a CYA for her if his recording proves she did more than snap his glasses then head to bed to read as she stated on the PC report. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

24 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

time for a story from uncle cth.  Let me qualify this, im a back the blue guy but I also know cops can be manipulative as fuck. Case in point. A long time ago I was dating this chick. One night I passed out drunk in my apartment.  Like knocked out. Well, I had locked the top deadbolt in my apartment(safety first kids) and when the chick I was dating tried ti come in, she couldn’t. She started banging on the door but I couldn’t wake up. Finally my pos neighbor got annoyed and told her to knock it off as he saw me being another girl home. Blatant lie.  Crazy girl goes to the local diamond shamrock and steals a squeegee and uses it to break the windows of my Saturn.  Fully loaddd top of the line.   Finally, after what could’ve been 30 minutes of knocking, the cops wake me up.  Ask if that was my car and if I wanted to press charges.  Here’s the payoff. The crazy ex was in the back f the squad car, the female officer asked her “why would you act this way? Does he physically abuse you or something?”  Yep.  Lady cop was fishing for charges

best part of that was the fully loaded, top-of-the-line-saturn

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Rimbo said:

I really do want to see Chris Beard reinstated.  I'm sure a lot of us do, but we don't all have the same reasons. I want to be clear about my motivations.  

It's not because Beard has, in a very short time, elevated Texas basketball to the point where even a guy like me who just doesn't really like the sport very much is suddenly interested in it. That's a pretty important side-benefit, but it's not the main reason.

It's not because I doubt his fiancee's initial accusations or anything. Domestic abuse is a really awful issue that destroys lives, and we need to take these things as seriously as possible, while not also ending up in witch hunts (Duke lacrosse, holla).

It's also not because of the salty tears from Tech fans that would follow, although that absolutely would make reinstatement deliciously fun.

All of those things are really important considerations, but they're not why I want Beard reinstated.

I want Beard reinstated because I am a petty, awful person and I really want to see BitterWhiteGuy's meltdown after the fact.

Rimbo:  "I want Beard reinstated because I am a petty, awful person and I really want to see BitterWhiteGuy's meltdown after the fact."

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

SIAP but I think it's the first time I've seen it.

A separate Austin police incident report notes that Beard told police Trew had struck at him and that he had tried to grab her wrists to stop her. When asked if any punches were landed, Beard told police, "I think she was trying to hit my private parts," according to the incident report.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/35311796/texas-coach-chris-beard-fiancee-says-strangle-her

#pissedoffwoman

We all know the pictures are going to be horrific.   CDC does as well.   The now fired nurse posted that they were awful before we knew for sure it was the fiancee. So while I think the recant helps, I don't know how much things change.  Of course this is all massove speculation which is all any of those 9.95ers have

• Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, deech said:

We all know the pictures are going to be horrific.   CDC does as well.   The now fired nurse posted that they were awful before we knew for sure it was the fiancee. So while I think the recant helps, I don't know how much things change.  Of course this is all massove speculation which is all any of those 9.95ers have

Fired nurse?

5 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

image.thumb.png.21bc18db9b8350433316e645938786f7.png

"And by 'her voice' I mean a carefully-worded statement that her attorney and I worked on all week"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, deech said:

Jesus man. The “fired nurse” was faker than QAnon. Pull yourself together. @deech

Edited by Irieguy
  • Hook 'Em 3

Reminds me of Warren Moon beating the shit out of his wife - bad enough that their scared kid called 911 - and that night the wife claiming he choked and slapped her.  The next day after everyone had a chance to talk to a lawyer her story changed and she said she was the aggressor. DA still brought charges and forced her to testify.

Moon was acquitted by a Fort Bend jury that had two members who gave interviews after the trial that 'some violence in a marriage was normal' and that 'most marriages involve some slapping'.

The victim recanting their statement in a domestic violence case doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot.  The statement the night of and any physical evidence that exists (or doesn't) should drive this investigation.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Reminds me of Warren Moon beating the shit out of his wife - bad enough that their scared kid called 911 - and that night the wife claiming he choked and slapped her.  The next day after everyone had a chance to talk to a lawyer her story changed and she said she was the aggressor. DA still brought charges and forced her to testify.

Moon was acquitted by a Fort Bend jury that had two members who gave interviews after the trial that 'some violence in a marriage was normal' and that 'most marriages involve some slapping'.

The victim recanting their statement in a domestic violence case doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot.  The statement the night of and any physical evidence that exists (or doesn't) should drive this investigation.

I said this back at the beginning of the thread when I was cautioning everyone to abide by the 48 hour rule as everyone kept breaking out their jump to conclusions mats.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tokamak said:

Do we know yet if there are photos from the night of? I don’t give a fuck about any statements. I want you see pics of her neck and they better be smooth like baby skin.

1 hour ago, 4th and 5 said:

Of course there are photos. But photos don’t tell you how or why

The man cares about the rules

1 hour ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

If you remove the strangulation allegation then it is a class A misdemeanor and the most serious offense that the County attorney prosecutes. They take that seriously and the cased might get assigned to some jerk off who thinks he/she is doing the Lord's work.

4 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Abused women always do a 180. Always.

Beard's contract says he can be fired for cause because of a felony arrest. Just an arrest.

You are impervious to facts. 

If you ever get charged with a crime despite the facts being on your side, I sincerely hope you get a jury trial because that jury will be full of people like you and convict your ass in 5 minutes.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, deech said:

This page flipped through so many pages so fast - if it was a bullshit troll I completely missed it.  Where is the proof that it was a bullshit troll?  

So don’t bring it up if you don’t know. It was quickly determined to be bullshit. Find the proof in the early pages if you feel compelled. 

Ok.  Couldn't possibly read all 72 pages, so I'll ask here, especially to the attorneys who have dealt with this particular charge.

I saw on his paperwork up thread the '200 ft. Stay Away' order as condition of his release.

How does that work if  they are not married, but both live there and he needs to bail out and go somewhere?

Does she get to camp out at the Tarrytown property and he needs to find other arrangements? or is it still his home until they are married?

How does that work? 

Awkward, no matter what and her 'statement' is definitely chalk full of regret and indicative of someone coming out of their 'rage' decision making process, and waking up to cold hard reality of consequences for all involved. 

She may not be able to simply 'unring' this bell...and, we still don't know if she should. 

Either way, she's going to need to ruin herself, publically for Beard to survive this, criminally.  I'm sure she has a lawyer now too...and while it might not be Roy Minton's kid, it's still someone who has an obligation to her, and not the University nor his job here.

HIs position at the University is a whole different matter....both to his advantage and his disadvantage. 

11 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

So don’t bring it up if you don’t know. It was quickly determined to be bullshit. Find the proof in the early pages if you feel compelled. 

Go fuck yourself.  I have not see any evidence debunking that tweet on this thread.  How am I supposed to know not to bring it up if I don't know it was debunked.  Thanks for the evidence.  Asshole.

• Fuck You 9

28 minutes ago, Alphie Solomons. said:

Ok.  Couldn't possibly read all 72 pages, so I'll ask here, especially to the attorneys who have dealt with this particular charge.

I saw on his paperwork up thread the '200 ft. Stay Away' order as condition of his release.

How does that work if  they are not married, but both live there and he needs to bail out and go somewhere?

Does she get to camp out at the Tarrytown property and he needs to find other arrangements? or is it still his home until they are married?

How does that work? 

I would assume the house in Tarrytown is now hers to change her story.

33 minutes ago, deech said:

Go fuck yourself.  I have not see any evidence debunking that tweet on this thread.  How am I supposed to know not to bring it up if I don't know it was debunked.  Thanks for the evidence.  Asshole.

Don’t get mad at me because the “evidence” you use to support your post is bullshit. The tweet was copy paste from Tech fans and was deleted. You are the one who used “fired nurse” in your argument.  Not me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

while it's true that female abuse victims often recant their stories the next day, we've got a lot of info on this case, and i'm not sure how anyone here can come away with the idea that chris beard is an abuser based on what we know. an abuser gets mad or drunk and smacks his woman around. he terrorizes and terrifies her. she lives in fear of him. that's not the case here. this is a run-of-the-mill case of two crazy people who shouldn't be together having a fight that went further than either of them wanted it to go, and it genuinely seems like neither of them wanted things to go this far re: law enforcement, arrests, legal action, etc.

beard was not running around the house terrorizing her. by all accounts he had pretty much been completely ignoring her for a day or more, and acting like she didn't exist even though they were still living together. things had been contentious for a good week, and when he chose to give her the silent treatment she came after him and started the physical altercation. does that sound like a man abusing a woman to you? no. because it isn't.

we don't know every single thing that happened that night, and we probably never will. but what we can say for a virtual certainty is that chris beard is not some serial abuser who terrorizes women. did he fuck up? yes he did. he's been fucking up every single day that he's still with this crazy broad, but based on everything we know he is absolutely not "her abuser". i guarantee you that 1/3 of the posters in this thread (if not twice that many) have been in this exact same type of physical spat with a SO, if not worse, and i doubt any of you sees yourself as an abusive partner.

bottom line- does Beard need to get his shit together? does this need to be a "come to jesus" moment for him? yep. but i think it's safe to say that this was probably nothing more than two crazy people who shouldn't be living together getting a little physical and then regretting it, and NOT a case of chris beard just getting violent on a woman because he lost his temper or had a bad. that's huge, vitally important distinction. there's no coming back from being an abuser. but a guy who's dating a crazy chick and things go a little too far one night? that guy deserves a chance to change and grow, not to have his entire world ripped out from underneath him. 

none of us really know anything, but based on everything i have read, i agree with you that this is most likely what happened.  i also agree that beard is not an abuser as one would traditionally define the term.  furthermore i agree that he is in a toxic relationship that needs to end asap for the best interest of both parties involved.

the million dollar question here is whether or not UT thinks it's worth the PR hit to keep beard on as head basketball coach.  it's pretty clear to me that he is never going to be criminally convicted of anything (nor do i think he should be based upon what i currently "know").  but, unfortunately, there is more to it than that.  i'm glad i'm not the one having to make the decision.

1 minute ago, BigOrange1 said:

none of us really know anything, but based on everything i have read, i agree with you that this is most likely what happened.  i also agree that beard is not an abuser as one would traditionally define the term.  furthermore i agree that he is in a toxic relationship that needs to end asap for the best interest of both parties involved.

the million dollar question here is whether or not UT thinks it's worth the PR hit to keep beard on as head basketball coach.  it's pretty clear to me that he is never going to be criminally convicted of anything (nor do i think he should be based upon what i currently "know").  but, unfortunately, there is more to it than that.  i'm glad i'm not the one having to make the decision.

on top of that i will add this: in 3 years chris beard is going to be coaching somewhere.  and most likely coaching that team to a great amount of success.  it would be much easier PR-wise for that to be at a place that gave him a "second chance" than it would be at a place where he has an active mug shot.  but how does that best serve the best overall interest of UT?  there are pros and cons in both directions.  again, i'm glad i'm not the person who has to make the final decision.

Here’s proof. The “nurse” who posted deleted their entire Twitter account. It’s gone. Next time, make sure you know the truth before stating is as fact. Or at least add a caveat to your post that your memory sucks and you are just guessing about things. @deech

D63CFD75-3850-4CE2-A89F-B8080AAD4A59.jpeg

Edited by Irieguy

43 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

“Fully loaded” for a Saturn meant it had seat belts.

As a kid in buttfuck, OK we heard the neighbor got a Saturn.  Well, this was obviously well before the internet…all I knew is that sounded like a really fucking cool car.  We go running outside and I see this small yellow piece of shit.  I never even cared to see how loaded it was.  I wonder if closetohumping was my fat drunk neighbor…  

• Haha 3

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi