Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Either I’ve completely misinterpreted all of the Tech related posts, or today I learned that there’s a whole raft of Tech fans out there that believe Texas fans consider Tech as more than just an afterthought.

I’m actually really surprised. It’s pretty obvious Texas fans care about OU and A&M, but the rest of you Frogs, Raiders, Bears, etc are just noise, basically irrelevant to us.

Although do we actively root for rape enablers and hypocrites to lose. But so far, Tech hasn’t yet appeared on our radar for those offenses. Tech is basically the place where all the poor academic students in the state go. 

The Office Thank You GIF

Don't we all think Beards lack if contrition and his arrogance preceded December 12th. I feel confident asserting that UT officials had grown tired of Randi's antics and had asked him to leave her at home and/or get her to apologize to UT staffers that she's been running over. Beards reaction to this was, "You can't make me."

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Rich coming from you, the biggest ass on the entire site.

I don’t know ya. I can definitely be an ass and I’m sorry if I offended you previously. Your post exuded arrogance that I’ll probably comment on every time. For example, TCU is in the natty and I know plenty of Tech billionaires with a B that are extremely bright. 

3 hours ago, CTC2 said:

I’m embarrassed every time we lose to Tech and indifferent when we beat them.  Not sure where that puts me. 

at least 2a year from feeling indifferent.

4 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Either I’ve completely misinterpreted all of the Tech related posts,

You did.   I posted that it meant a lot to Tech fans when Beard left for Austin.  I even acknowledged that it probably didn't mean that much to Texas fans to get something from Tech, but then here came a slew of bullshit towards my post(s.)  The point was supporting a Texas poster's point that Chris seemed miffed that Tech fans didn't show more appreciation towards him.  My response had zero to do with what UT fans feel towards Tech.  Even then, there sure was a shit-ton of "we stole your corch," when ole Chrissy headed to Austin.  If you didn't care about Tech, then why the banter?  ( It was banter in which I most definitely participated)

Many of y'all cannot discuss the topic objectively though.  It becomes a straight ass beating.

Edited by slorch

7 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I can't think of one Texas fan who gets too worked up about Tech. 

Really? Texas fans have the same anxiety Sec fans are notorious for when the lose to anybody outside of the conference. Superiority complexes are fragile things, regardless of the bluster that often attends them.

3 hours ago, runthebone said:

I can't believe that none of you assholes who live in Austin has booked an appointment with Randi yet and gotten back to us.

Only $40/hour

You bastards made me visit trewlyorganized.com

The before & after pics of her organizing skills has me convinced she is a lunatic

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, MrBig said:

The before & after pics of her organizing skills has me convinced she is a lunatic

My wife got in to this home organization kick for a while and started working one of these programs. A few days into the process it was clear to me that she was toying around with something that seemed like a cult. Fucking lunatics. But the pantry got really organized and has a whole section devoted to pizza supplies. So that is kinda cool. Just glad she was able to get out when she did. Some of those home organization people are certifiable. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Perry Minton . . . my wife went to HS with him and half of you degenerates.  She seems to think he was fairly unremarkable, but certainly not stupid.  I knew his Dad through one of the MBFC associates I dated, and I barely remember Perry hanging around trying to score beer in the "Red Room".  
I would not want to be on the other side of the courtroom from Roy, Charlie Burton, John Foster, or Rip Collins, that's for sure.  Those guys were legal animals.  If Perry inherited half his Dad's skills, he probably did what he could for Beard, bad spelling and the vapors notwithstanding.

Your wife and I went to HS together then…

Perry was a good guy, but born on 3rd base for lawyering.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I thought Chris Beard coming to Texas really elevated the UT-Tech rivalry in hoops.  They have a good program and cared a shit-ton about beating us (see them buying out the Erwin Center last year).  The game in Lubbock was one of the most electric environments in all of CBB last year.  I think that would have continued if Beard had stayed.  Oh well.  Who cares now.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, HookEm said:

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I thought Chris Beard coming to Texas really elevated the UT-Tech rivalry in hoops.  They have a good program and cared a shit-ton about beating us (see them buying out the Erwin Center last year).  The game in Lubbock was one of the most electric environments in all of CBB last year.  I think that would have continued if Beard had stayed.  Oh well.  Who cares now.

THEY cared a shit ton about it. 

That does not a rivalry make.  Or else we'd have rivals all over the Big 12 and the state of Texas because THEY care more about beating us. 

Sorry, we may be stuck playing ISU, KSU, WV, etc., but they are not our rivals. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

THEY cared a shit ton about it. 

That does not a rivalry make.  Or else we'd have rivals all over the Big 12 and the state of Texas because THEY care more about beating us. 

Sorry, we may be stuck playing ISU, KSU, WV, etc., but they are not our rivals. 

I think that is over stating things.  We have been playing Tech in football since 1928 and in basketball since 1958. In hoops especially, the games have always been competitive, as Tech has beaten us 8 out of the last 10 games.

They were also one of the few old SWC teams that joined us in the original Big-12 and there was talk that they would join us if we went to the PAC-10.  In fairness, maybe that actually kept us from joining the Pac-10.   

Everyone knows and works with a bunch of Tech fans, especially in the western portion of the state.  It isn't the same as ISU or WV.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

That doesn't change the fact that a rivalry doesn't exist unless both teams in question consider it a rivalry.

Again, I think it depends on where you live in the state.  If you are a UT alum in Midland, Abilene, El Paso or Amarillo, I suspect that you feel like UT vs. Tech is a rivalry in a more tangible way than say UT vs. Arkansas.  If you live in Beaumont, not so much. 

I grew up in the panhandle, so admittedly I'm biased and want to beat Tech more than a lot of my friends.

• Hook 'Em 4

if tech was our rival then beard wouldn't have left tech in his prime time come to texas. him coming here only made tech hate us more, obsess over us more, and want to beat us more, but really didn't change anything from our perspective, other than the fact that we just took your coach from you which is pretty funny, and a living reminder of the pecking order in this state. nobody in austin got hyped when tech came to town last year. it's not a rivalry.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 3

14 hours ago, Anastasis said:

My wife got in to this home organization kick for a while and started working one of these programs. A few days into the process it was clear to me that she was toying around with something that seemed like a cult. Fucking lunatics. But the pantry got really organized and has a whole section devoted to pizza supplies. So that is kinda cool. Just glad she was able to get out when she did. Some of those home organization people are certifiable. 

Totally sounds like another MLM special.

Looking at Randi Trew's website, the fact that she uses a gmail for her business, rumors of her coaching issues, the NY trip, etc, and I can't help but wonder how Beard allowed himself to get in a relationship with her when he had a beautiful wife and family. He must have low-self-esteem.    

6 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Totally sounds like another MLM special.

Looking at Randi Trew's website, the fact that she uses a gmail for her business, rumors of her coaching issues, the NY trip, etc, and I can't help but wonder how Beard allowed himself to get in a relationship with her when he had a beautiful wife and family. He must have low-self-esteem.    

He didn't leave his wife for Randi.  They had been divorced for some time before he came back to Lubbock.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

He didn't leave his wife for Randi.  They had been divorced for some time before he came back to Lubbock.

Yes, I wasn't aware when his relationship ended and I worded it poorly. I meant that he seemingly had a valuable relationship, and now had placed himself in the middle of a clown-show.  

On 1/8/2023 at 11:46 AM, CustersDoctor said:

Don't we all think Beards lack if contrition and his arrogance preceded December 12th. I feel confident asserting that UT officials had grown tired of Randi's antics and had asked him to leave her at home and/or get her to apologize to UT staffers that she's been running over. Beards reaction to this was, "You can't make me."

Publically you can’t express contrition on  legal matters. It’s an admission of guilt 

ok look i haven't weighed in because I can't keep up and I don't usually pay that much attention to basketball, but my general feeling was that whatever happened, Beard getting into a situation where he is arrested for DV reflects poorly enough on him that he needs to go regardless of exactly how guilty he really is.

and then I saw these before and after pictures advertising a professional organizing service

rs=w:1300,h:800

this person is insane and beard is completely innocent

especially given that, from the presence of the dog, we must assume that this is their own home

not sure if this is after or nah

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

ok look i haven't weighed in because I can't keep up and I don't usually pay that much attention to basketball, but my general feeling was that whatever happened, Beard getting into a situation where he is arrested for DV reflects poorly enough on him that he needs to go regardless of exactly how guilty he really is.

and then I saw these before and after pictures advertising a professional organizing service

especially given that, from the presence of the dog, we must assume that this is their own home

LOL. I just went through all of her BEFORE/AFTER pics. It's hard to tell what she actually did. It's beyond weird. 

18 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

LOL. I just went through all of her BEFORE/AFTER pics. It's hard to tell what she actually did. It's beyond weird. 

I like the one where she lines up all the prescription bottles in a nice row on the closet shelf.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

Obviously UT’s fancy lawyers did not pick this up as part of their investigation. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

if tech was our rival then beard wouldn't have left tech in his prime time come to texas. him coming here only made tech hate us more, obsess over us more, and want to beat us more, but really didn't change anything from our perspective, other than the fact that we just took your coach from you which is pretty funny, and a living reminder of the pecking order in this state. nobody in austin got hyped when tech came to town last year. it's not a rivalry.

Not even the Texas basketball squad.  Point conceded.

13 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Wrong.

Yes, she is insane.  BUT, he has willingly continued to remain in a relationship with that insanity. That makes him an accessory to the BSC.

Gotta side with CDC and the UT powers-that-be.  Being an accessory to crazy is just as bad as being the crazy when it comes to a guy tasked with being the 2nd most nationally prominent face of the university.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi