Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Says the guy who post prolifically on another team’s board with multiple user names. Obsessed much? 

What the fuck are you talking about?  What does any of that have to do with the discussion at hand?

oh that’s right. Absolutely fucking nothing.

Never have I been a detractor of the shag or surly as a community. I’m not sure what the fuck that has to do with how much Texas fans do, or do not care about tech.

On 1/7/2023 at 10:15 AM, That Guy said:

Probably stating the obvious but beard needed some pr crisis input rather than just his criminal defense attorney releasing statements on his behalf. Beard should have made a statement that, while he looks forward to being cleared criminally, he understands that his actions were inappropriate and he is remorseful and that he plans to use the suspension as a starting place to begin counseling for him personally and with randi as a couple. Some contrition that his actions were unacceptable and his plan to work on himself. Perry did him no favors and I’m sure Chris realized that about 10 am Friday morning. 

sounds like he needed a better lawyer who would have recommended that or just done it.

he has handled everything post arrest is about as bad as possible all things considered.

• Hook 'Em 1

You bastards made me visit trewlyorganized.com
The before & after pics of her organizing skills has me convinced she is a lunatic
Same.

Holy Shit. I've worked with many organizers to get clients moved into to new spaces, and I've never seen shittier work. What a fucking joke. She's not even worth $15 an hour for a track home in Elgin.

Good organizers are worth it. Her website and before and after pics are reason enough to fire beard. This lady ain't running a house fit for Tarrytown or Beard's salary. Yikes.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Same.

Holy Shit. I've worked with many organizers to get clients moved into to new spaces, and I've never seen shittier work. What a fucking joke. She's not even worth $15 an hour for a track home in Elgin.

Good organizers are worth it. Her website and before and after pics are reason enough to fire beard. This lady ain't running a house fit for Tarrytown or Beard's salary. Yikes.

you have any specific recs for the greater austin area?

28 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Same.

Track home? WTF?

17 minutes ago, wutang75 said:

That guy ruined the perfect life for a chick that ain’t hot and runs a professional organizer business where her best work is what you yell at your 12 year old to do before she goes to bed.

Haha, we looked at the Before/After pics at the office. One of the interns said it should be a maid service. 

22 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Publically you can’t express contrition on  legal matters. It’s an admission of guilt 

I'm talking about a lack of contrition at any point prior to December 12th. Randi has caused issues on road trips, particularly the NY trip. I believe Beard arrogantly blew off those who privately asked him to real that betch in. Had he taken these warnings to heart things might have turned out differently. But Beards arrogance, lack of self awareness and lack of contrition cost him his job and destroyed his future. I agree with you that he can't offer any kind of mea culpa and/or an apology NOW that he's been arrested. He needed to heed the friendly advice he was getting before 12/12.

ok look i haven't weighed in because I can't keep up and I don't usually pay that much attention to basketball, but my general feeling was that whatever happened, Beard getting into a situation where he is arrested for DV reflects poorly enough on him that he needs to go regardless of exactly how guilty he really is.

and then I saw these before and after pictures advertising a professional organizing service
rs=w:1300,h:800
this person is insane and beard is completely innocent
especially given that, from the presence of the dog, we must assume that this is their own home
not sure if this is after or nah
If you just simply clean and pick your shit up off the floor, you've pretty much done what you pay Trew for.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CustersDoctor said:

I'm talking about a lack of contrition at any point prior to December 12th. Randi has caused issues on road trips, particularly the NY trip. I believe Beard arrogantly blew off those who privately asked him to real that betch in. Had he taken these warnings to heart things might have turned out differently. But Beards arrogance, lack of self awareness and lack of contrition cost him his job and destroyed his future. I agree with you that he can't offer any kind of mea culpa and/or an apology NOW that he's been arrested. He needed to heed the friendly advice he was getting before 12/12.

I would take this back a little further. Say what you want about the University of Texas, but one thing they do well is cover themselves legally. I am assuming that they or a consulting firm had properly vetted Beard prior to the contract signing. I wonder if Randi had been flagged as a potential loose-cannon and that they were keeping an extra eye on her? Just random musings on my part. 

On an unrelated but related subject, I also wonder if CDC's influence has been devalued in the upper circles. He has certainly been trending upwards with all of his recent hires and expansion projects. If it comes out in a potential lawsuit that he did state (OR WRITE) a belief that Beard was innocent, as Beard's lawyer has claimed, and it somehow results in an ugly settlement, what happens next? Even without this charge, the entire situation has placed him in a unpleasant, compromised position, as he has been Beard's biggest cheerleader. The next few months may turn out to be very interesting. 

In this country, we love to see you climb up the ladder. Then, we love to tear you down. Following your fall, we love to see a contrite, humbled, better version of yourself re-emerge. My close friends believe that Beard will NEVER again attain a position as mighty as what he held at UT. I think he can and will re-emerge at the top. I'm curious what people here think.  

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

How many women have you lived with?  I would say 75% are absolute messy pigs.  Drives me nuts.

We should swap.

I was unlucky enough to get the 25% neat freak, OCD nutter. I understand not wanting to live in a pig stye. But can I set something down for 15 minutes before hearing about that's not where it belongs? I was coming back for it.

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Haha, we looked at the Before/After pics at the office. One of the interns said it should be a maid service. 

Isn't the business basically a hobby/tax-shelter thing for her to do things without bothering him during basketball season... er wait... I guess that was not what happened....

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, petscii said:

Isn't the business basically a hobby/tax-shelter thing for her to do things without bothering him during basketball season... er wait... I guess that was not what happened....

Yes, it’s the kind of business many coaches wives create to take advantage of people who want any kind of access to the program. “Hey, Coach Beard’s wife organized our home,” said no one ever. Based on the fact that all the pics looks like she staged them in her own home, that tells you how successful she was.

On 1/8/2023 at 4:53 PM, longhornmatt said:

You all laugh now, but dating a batshit crazy professional closet organizer will all be well worth it to Beard when he needs to find the best place to hide a shiv in his cell.

When he gets out he can date that BSC Kate Gosselin of the “Jon and Kate plus 8” or whatever fame. The this thread has taken yet another weird turn. I say all single people should have to wear name tags with all the crazy shit that’s wrong with them spelled out in bold type. All caps. That way if you wind up with them it’s your fault too because it was right on the name tag. That’s the worst organization stuff I’ve ever fucking seen. The before picture had two huge fast food drinks on the dresser. 

I wonder what those two are up to right now…anyway that Kate person is pretty crazy. Mean. Likes to organize. Probably has extreme OCD. So crazy that when she was on some camping show she frightened Sarah Palin’s husband when she went to Alaska and went camping with him and his family. Slightly better looking in the face than Randi Rando. Those are the positives. For CB. Negatives would be 8 kids or whatever…maybe? 

8B6A630D-628E-4D4D-9C21-BB16CE6380C0.gif

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

I think dude is legitimately scared of the broad. And he's too high profile to just disappear into the wind on her.

She knows his shit, too.  Is it shit that matters in terms of his employability?  Who knows.  She plugged her golden goose full of buckshot, so we’ll probably never know.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

I would take this back a little further. Say what you want about the University of Texas, but one thing they do well is cover themselves legally. I am assuming that they or a consulting firm had properly vetted Beard prior to the contract signing. I wonder if Randi had been flagged as a potential loose-cannon and that they were keeping an extra eye on her? Just random musings on my part. 

On an unrelated but related subject, I also wonder if CDC's influence has been devalued in the upper circles. He has certainly been trending upwards with all of his recent hires and expansion projects. If it comes out in a potential lawsuit that he did state (OR WRITE) a belief that Beard was innocent, as Beard's lawyer has claimed, and it somehow results in an ugly settlement, what happens next? Even without this charge, the entire situation has placed him in a unpleasant, compromised position, as he has been Beard's biggest cheerleader. The next few months may turn out to be very interesting. 

In this country, we love to see you climb up the ladder. Then, we love to tear you down. Following your fall, we love to see a contrite, humbled, better version of yourself re-emerge. My close friends believe that Beard will NEVER again attain a position as mighty as what he held at UT. I think he can and will re-emerge at the top. I'm curious what people here think.  

I believe that those who think Beard has peaked are living in LaLa Land. The charges are being dropped and he will be coaching at the highest levels very soon. This is nothing more than a speed bump. Not saying I agree with it, just what I believe will happen. 

• Hook 'Em 5

53 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I believe that those who think Beard has peaked are living in LaLa Land. The charges are being dropped and he will be coaching at the highest levels very soon. This is nothing more than a speed bump. Not saying I agree with it, just what I believe will happen. 

I'm still bracing myself for Beard to end up at A&M next season. Those micro-dicked morons will gloryhole themselves into a frenzy over the thought of beating the sips with our old coach. It will certainly make it easier to keep cucking ole Jimbo

image.png.99e0cd70bda7c97ab561c0d78049e8a5.png

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I'm still bracing myself for Beard to end up at A&M next season. Those micro-dicked morons will gloryhole themselves into a frenzy over the thought of beating the sips with our old coach. It will certainly make it easier to keep cucking ole Jimbo

They’ll hire Calipari. Jimbo 2.0. Currently hated in Lexington and they won’t be sad to see him go. Aggy will proclaim they poached another SITTING national championship winning coach for a guaranteed $8.5 million per year for 15 years v

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Yeah you’re assuming he will be able to handle all the shit he catches on the road.  1.  He either cools down and loses his edge.  2.  He will drive himself batshit insane with the hazing on the road.  

It’s far from a guarantee he makes another final 4.  His peak is pretty high.  A final all the way to OT.  That’s a high bar.  

Also he seems to be keeping this gem of a woman around.  Lol

• Hook 'Em 3

It’s looking to me like Buzz will do enough to not get fired this year.  The SEC is really top heavy and he will scrape together a winning record in conference and a tournament bid.  But I do agree that Beard will be coaching in a major conference within no more than 2 years.  Somebody hired Bruce Pearl.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

It’s looking to me like Buzz will do enough to not get fired this year.  The SEC is really top heavy and he will scrape together a winning record in conference and a tournament bid.  But I do agree that Beard will be coaching in a major conference within no more than 2 years.  Somebody hired Bruce Pearl.  

Bingo. The list of coaches with baggage that get hired over and over is long. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 2:48 PM, slorch said:

You did.   I posted that it meant a lot to Tech fans when Beard left for Austin.  I even acknowledged that it probably didn't mean that much to Texas fans to get something from Tech, but then here came a slew of bullshit towards my post(s.)  The point was supporting a Texas poster's point that Chris seemed miffed that Tech fans didn't show more appreciation towards him.  My response had zero to do with what UT fans feel towards Tech.  Even then, there sure was a shit-ton of "we stole your corch," when ole Chrissy headed to Austin.  If you didn't care about Tech, then why the banter?  ( It was banter in which I most definitely participated)

Many of y'all cannot discuss the topic objectively though.  It becomes a straight ass beating.

Tech was so mad they hired Abner Euresti as the next coach.

14 hours ago, Blotto said:

And then the gymnastics they'd do to justify hiring the person they said we didn't fire quickly enough, would be fantastic.  "Well, he's a changed man now!"..."Charges were dropped so he didn't do anything wrong!"..."He deserves a second chance!!1"

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

And then the gymnastics they'd do to justify hiring the person they said we didn't fire quickly enough, would be fantastic.  "Well, he's a changed man now!"..."Charges were dropped so he didn't do anything wrong!"..."He deserves a second chance!!1"

Wouldn't it be refreshing if for once they (any school who has hired any slimeball coach) would just be honest, and basically say:

"We suck.  He's a good coach.  We hired him so we don't suck no more."

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi