Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

58 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

At a home? Not his home? Does he even live in Tarrytown?

Let the facts play out. It could be he found out a family member was molesting his daughter or had in the past and went off. May not even be his wife. We'll see what happens 

So are you really emotionally fast, or did you skip right over anger and denial and go straight to bargaining?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CheesePie said:

I wouldn’t expect an old to understand that this is very mundane thing on Instagram. Maybe that’s why you’re upset? Because you don’t understand social media?

Are you’re upset because it appears Dillon Mitchell is supporting Beard? 

I’m lost.

Relax. It was mostly a joke. A poster named CheesePie shared an anecdote about a college athlete viewing and sharing pictures from a *seemingly* 15 year old's Instagram that you "naturally" had to look at.

It wasn't the best read, as innocuous as I'm sure you meant it.

3 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

The story will be he walked in on the boyfriend sexually assaulting the daughter. He choked him out. No charges filed either way. Beard keeps his job but enters counseling. Somehow the boyfriend is seen driving a Lambo by Saturday.

Where do I sign??

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Can't be disappointed if you don't let yourself get invested in the program in the first place. I learned that after 12 years of football mediocrity.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Yeah but not caring about anything is boring as shit. I would rather be disappointed. Gives me something to do in my short time on this mortal plane.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Relax. It was mostly a joke. A poster named CheesePie shared an anecdote about a college athlete viewing and sharing pictures from a *seemingly* 15 year old's Instagram that you "naturally" had to look at.

It wasn't the best read, as innocuous as I'm sure you meant it.

Got it. Contextual phrasing.

Fwiw it was a very wholesome photo.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

Can’t wait to hear Lowell Galindo’s take on this tonight

Most likely he'll angle it to this is how Rice can beat a downtrodden Texas team.. I swear this past year more than any he emphatically pulls for the visiting teams to beat Texas no matter the sport. 

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

Nah he won't get fired for 1 offense with a top 10 team in the country. 

He needs to be in therapy and get help for whatever issue caused him to get violent. Whether it's alcohol, anger management, maybe needs to get divorced, or whatever it is. 

This just fucking sucks. 

You’re a fucking retard. No offense.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

So are you really emotionally fast, or did you skip right over anger and denial and go straight to bargaining?

I'm just saying know all the facts before getting all reactionary. The molestation thing happened in my wife's family recently so it happens. Her cousin found out another of their cousins had molested his daughter in the past and he opened up a can of felony assault on him at his house. Charges were later dropped. 

This most likely wasn't that here but fact is we don't know what happened. Let the cops and lawyers handle this before screaming to fire the only good thing in our men's money sports 

19 minutes ago, CashMcCoy said:

Can’t wait to hear Lowell Galindo’s take on this tonight

I'm holding out hope maybe he was caught choking Galindo out. get that case in front of any jury next week and he'll be back on the court by January. Anyone else, he's probably proper fucked.

38 minutes ago, immamac said:

I don't think people understand the charge. He tried to strangle someone to death and likely got interrupted by the police. He's not going to coach anywhere another day ever. 

I admit I don't understand the charge.  Why is trying to strangle someone to death only a 3rd degree felony?  Or do I have burns and felonies confused and 3rd degree is the worst?

14 minutes ago, petscii said:

He may very well coach again, he won't coach another game here.  

It’s a different time than Cheney or Knight. But WAY too early to tell if he will coach again anywhere meaningful. This is Gillespie but worse, unless it’s total bullshit, which it’s probably not. So, he’ll never coach here again and I’d bet my house on it. 

5 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

The story will be he walked in on the boyfriend sexually assaulting the daughter. He choked him out. No charges filed either way. Beard keeps his job but enters counseling. Somehow the boyfriend is seen driving a Lambo by Saturday.

Yup and he could park it outside Anterio Morris’ old girlfriend’s $5 million house she moved into this spring. 

• Fuck You 4

30 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

he's innocent until proven guilty.

he's a great coach, BUT could be a shitty, horrible person.  if he's convicted, fuck this guy.  we'll see.

on the bright side, ticket prices should drop, no?

Well, he did study under a shitty, horrible person.

29 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

You guys will fire him by noon.

He'll take a year or two off of coaching.

Liberty will hire him, and there will be a narrative that he's "a changed man" and a "man of Christ".

He'll take Liberty to a Sweet 16.

Baylor hires him when Drew retires.

Yup. Baylor DGAF.

19 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Bobby Knight choked a student on video and got to coach again…at Tech! Maybe there will be a reunion between Beard and the STI crowd. 

30 years ago. And he'd won several national championships by that point.

1 minute ago, shakahorn said:

I admit I don't understand the charge.  Why is trying to strangle someone to death only a 3rd degree felony?  Or do I have burns and felonies confused and 3rd degree is the worst?

The police don't believe what Immamac said is the case. That's why they charged with 3rd degree and not attempted murder. 

They aren't charging a guy who tried to kill someone with a low level felony. They let the DA plead down to that later

6 minutes ago, po elvis said:

i wish we had one of those win/loss percentage charts that espn has during a game. at the start of this thread it would be a 1% chance of not being fired. with the news that it might be his daughter's boyfriend it goes up to about 80% chance he doesn't get fired.

The over-reactionary nature of this place is funny. Fuckers need to be taught to wait for evidence. One tweet by TMZ and everyone goes batshit losing their minds trying to ban a dude for life from his profession. 

This isn't little league. This dude's not working with children. He's coaching giants. You don't fire him if he assaulted his daughter's boyfriend. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi