Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

1 minute ago, texasdago said:

Can we just find out what actually happened before absolving him or crucifying him?  Man... it would be nice to have some details.  Its been less than 12 hours and some of y'all either have him back at practice or checking into Huntsville.

John Candy No GIF by Laff

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, JFKFC said:

The cops were called because he was strangling someone. Apparently he was still strangling them when the cops arrived. Are you suggesting this was (at least) a 2 hour strangling? 

See this is the problem with not abiding by the 48 hour rule.

Tale 1 says he was actively strangling them when the cops arrived

Tale 2 says he was arrested 2 hours later than the call

Do any of us know the truth? No

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Tyreek Hill was kicked off of the OKST football team for choking his pregnant girlfriend, which was only part of his overall asaault on her. This was a week after a Bedlam touchdown that would have cemented him as an all-time legend here, and would have been primed for a huge senior season. He's now a top 10 NFL receiver and nobody seems to care anymore for some reason. He is rarely discussed at OSU these days. There's always someone who wants to win enough they don't give a fuck. It'll be true here too, especially if its a "she started it" situation or even more so if it was a son in law. He's probably gone from UT either way, but someone somewhere will give him a job. What a terrible situation all around, just awful. 

If it is actually the son in law, I'd think there's a decent chance he doesn't even get fired.

That very much changes the dynamics.

2 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Can we just find out what actually happened before absolving him or crucifying him?  Man... it would be nice to have some details.  Its been less than 12 hours and some of y'all either have him back at practice or checking into Huntsville.

Thats a realistic request. You should also see if someone can make you able to fly, so that you can get over to Emily Ratajkowski's place to bang her and her hottest friends. 

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Tyreek Hill was kicked off of the OKST football team for choking his pregnant girlfriend, which was only part of his overall asaault on her. This was a week after a Bedlam touchdown that would have cemented him as an all-time legend here, and would have been primed for a huge senior season. He's now a top 10 NFL receiver and nobody seems to care anymore for some reason. He is rarely discussed at OSU these days. There's always someone who wants to win enough they don't give a fuck. It'll be true here too, especially if its a "she started it" situation or even more so if it was a son in law. He's probably gone from UT either way, but someone somewhere will give him a job. What a terrible situation all around, just awful. 

In the NFL as long as you did your domestic violence before you got there it's like it never happened. Joe Mixon video of him punching that girl in the face is worse than Ray Rice video imo, but nobody seems to care or talk about it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yup. Baylor DGAF

People here keep wondering why the continued coaching fails happen. Process matters. Did UT do proper diligence on Herman, Sark, Beard, or just impulse hire, without properly vetting for issues that were discoverable with due diligence? Fwiw- Banks is still on staff at UT. Any flags there that you see? 

1 minute ago, UTEE97 said:

I heard it was indeed the daughter's abusive boyfriend, a Tech grad, that he chocked after the boyfriend ignored his repeated pleas to let go of her.

I also heard our politicians are not corrupt; they are just misunderstood.

I would hope that if that were true the boyfriend would have also been arrested and been mentioned in whatever report the media is running with, and that it would be part of the initial story. I doubt he'd be arrested and booked right away if it was a defense of others situation. Even if it was after the threat was over and he was beating his ass out of anger, he could be charged, but most cops would slow their roll on someone in that situation, I would think, especially knowing who he is and his high profile. 

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I see you've never had teenage daughters. Not justifying choking a boyfriend but yes boys sneaking in at 12 to 2 AM sounds perfectly plausible. 

One of my first sexual experiences was in a girl's bedroom around 2 am while the rest of her family slept in the same house.  We were 17 and she snuck me in.

Had her dad caught me, I'd have been lucky to walk out of that house alive.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, C-Man said:

The police aren't the ones who bring charges. That Beard has already been charged by authorities within a few hours can't be taken as a good sign. At all.

When a police officer arrests someone they can't just say you're under arrest for some secret thing I won't disclose. They have to have an arresting charge then later when the DA's office gets ahold of it they decide what to formally charge the person with if anything. 

The police took him in for 3rd degree assault. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

So lets assume he did come to his daughters defense and the dude wouldnt leave….. does this become a nothingburger?

No its a PR disaster, but probably not the end of his tenure if the facts actually support him "papa bear"ing 

99% chance he's gone though. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

So lets assume he did come to his daughters defense and the dude wouldnt leave….. does this become a nothingburger?

He becomes a hero to those of us with teenage daughters. And his players will know for sure he's a true G and will fuck someone up. Recruiting will skyrocket. We will win a title.

Assuming that's actually the case. 

Gotta protect your daughters. 

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Not sure where this narrative came from. Is there any reliable source reporting this? 

If that is true though, I would imagine charges would be dropped once they interview the daughter and she corroborates. However, not even sure where this story was reported from. Much more likely he was drunk and did something stupid and will almost certainly be terminated. 

11 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

It was already noted earlier in the thread that boyfriends fall under that umbrella for this particular offense. 

I'm playing catch-up on this thread, so forgive me for not having all the details in front of me.  Where did the daughter's boyfriend info come from?  And if that is the case, a father choking his daughter's boyfriend doesn't seem like it would fall under assault "family violence."  But I'll admit to not having researched such a scenario too deeply this morning. 

Just now, immamac said:

No its a PR disaster, but probably not the end of his tenure if the facts actually support him "papa bear"ing 

99% chance he's gone though. 

I think if that was the case, Randi would have made some kind of statement in support of him by now. The most likely scenario is that she was the victim. Also, the boyfriend would have been arrested as well.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I see you've never had teenage daughters. Not justifying choking a boyfriend but yes boys sneaking in at 12 to 2 AM sounds perfectly plausible. 

Dude. I have two daughters. If some kid hopped through the window at midnight I would certainly release the wrath of God but I wouldn't be choking someone for minutes to the point that the police were called and I got arrested for a felony

1) We have no indication whatsoever that it actually involved the daughters boyfriend. That is 100% hope/speculation by people who care more about basketball games than most other things.

2) Even if it was the daughter's boyfriend theres no world in which choking a teenager for minutes on end to the point where the cops are called and arrest you for a felony is just an innocuous oopsie daisy that blows over real quick. There's no scenario where that's a reasonable, understandale thing to do.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

His girlfriend. I wouldn't put much stock in that tweet. I posted it before I gave it much thought, but there's no way a nurse posts that kind of information using their real name I don't think.

You give nurses too much credit. There are a good number of them that do brain dead shit like that.

It could be true, but she’ll still lose her job and maybe her career. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

He wouldn't have been charged with a fucking felony if someone was trespassing at his house and he used physical force against them

Use your brains, people

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Is that legal for that Pamela person to post that if she is a nurse/doctor? 

No, Jesus that doctor would be sacrificing their career and open themselves and their employer up to civil litigation. To a guy with millions of dollars to hire good lawyers. 

It's just tech fan bullshit. Don't read social media unless it's a verifiable source with a name and something to lose by falsifying. We know no details of this yet 

Also let's be clear here if someone was assaulting his daughter even dipshit APD is more likely to not arrest & book him.

At this point I'm out on the discussion until Wednesday morning.  We can reconvene once we have more facts to discuss.

As prop bets go he is almost assuredly done at UT which sucks ass given where we were presumably headed.

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi