Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

On 3/10/2023 at 9:51 AM, Herpa Derpa said:

Nobody is celebrating, dumbass. We can go back and forth on DWI v. DV, but your mealworm brain apparently fails to understand the difference between the two incidents, so let me educate:

One was a misdemeanor DWI given to a 70 year old for failing to have his lights on and telling the officer he had drunk wine that evening. Said guy also publicly apologized and called it a "serious mistake" and served a suspension without complaint.

The other was a felony DV charge in post-#metoo 2023 against a guy with a known history of incidents that had previously publicly embarrassed the institution on multiple occasions with similar behavior. Said guy was also unrepentant and refused to accept any responsibility for the incident and using outside counsel to further drag the institution.

Still having trouble understanding the difference? Note the on-field performance is irrelevant in analyzing the contrast. You also seem to confuse following a sports team with upholding institutional standards. You obviously find caring about such things to be a waste of time, which says much more about you than it does about the rest of us.

I guess congratulations on putting your standards at the same level of people from a State that proudly and stubbornly rank #50 in nearly every meaningful statistic of life. Mississippi is a shithole place to live. Mississippians are backwater bigots that revel in that time they betrayed the country and long for the chance to do it again. Ole Miss basketball has 9 NCAA tournament appearances in 115 years as a .500 program, with ONE S16 as its highest achievement. Stepping stone or not, that is where Beard is getting hired while still one of the best in his field. If that's where a top flight coach desperate to get back in the game ends up, I would say the evidence is clear that Texas is not the only place that found his behavior unacceptable.

I'm all aboard the "Beard can fuck off" train (see my posts in the recruiting board) but I'm very interested in what these other incidents are.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, redswingline said:

I never said the SEC hired him.

Understand.  Ole Miss hired him…could the SEC have prevented Ole Miss from hiring him or discouraged his hiring….probably not.  Ole Miss decided that if they win, everybody will forget about him hitting his fiancé, plus…if she’s out of the picture, no big deal, and they will put up with any pushback from fans…so, it’s a bet they are winning to take.  We shall see.

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Probably not as the Travis County jail still provides multiple vantage points capturing your stay at its resort. Free of charge. At the least image capturing, that is. 

Disappointing that they didn't at least give Beard something in orange to wear but that's way down on the complaint list when it comes to this matter. 

image.png.95c842eacd215cb91b427b0dcb8d3f54.png

Is that a hoof?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I just don't think they are willing to crawl in the sewer with the rest of the sec to win. Sec is a terrible fit for tx

Crawl in? UT is marching into the SEC sewer with flags waving! 

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Probably not as the Travis County jail still provides multiple vantage points capturing your stay at its resort. Free of charge. At the least image capturing, that is. 

Disappointing that they didn't at least give Beard something in orange to wear but that's way down on the complaint list when it comes to this matter. 

That was actually the pic I was thinking about. If no pic in the nice striped suit is he still here?

quote:
Could the SEC have prevented Ole Miss from hiring Beard

Technically yes, but they’ve never prevented a hire from happening. They just STRONGLY advise against it and schools for the most part fall in line. When Alabama wanted to hire Freeze as an offensive assistant, that’s what happened from my understanding.

Watch as this board goes from "Texas will never fire the domestic abuser because they only care about winning" ...to... "Chris Beard is innocent until proven guilty and you are just sad he's not your coach anymore!" 

The bar has been irrevocably lowered when it comes to anything remotely to do with sports or politics. I'm convinced that 70 percent of people would be ok with child murder as long as the guy was on their team and a winner be it in sports or politics. 

We have no moral center or sense of ethics beyond ourselves and we as a people have become selfish, cruel, and impetuous. Call us on it and we'll claim you're just white knighting, trying to 'cancel' us, too woke or whatever other buzzword comes around. A people bereft of any values or sense of right and wrong can't fathom someone who actually does believe in those things.

From secrant.

• Hook 'Em 3

Even when Beard was here in his "dream" job, I never felt he'd end up being our coach for 20 years. Not because he wouldn't win, but because he'd have some major stress-related event/condition that would cause him to step away from coaching. I didn't realize it would be nearly so soon, or that it would take the form of "female problems," but I figured it would be something other than too many games lost. Now we'll see if that's true in Oxford. 

7 hours ago, NoName said:

the due diligence is that they have made it out of the first round of the tournament 3x since 1980 and haven't made it out of the second round since 2001.

image.png.022824f57b998ab6a7025c3d7f0aeb75.png

The first entry on that list (led by Michael Other’s stepdad) is what landed us Kaiser Bob so doubly fuck Ole Miss…

On 3/10/2023 at 9:15 AM, LTtxfan said:

If Ole Miss basketball hires Chris Beard, then win-loss record outweighs arrest record 

Blake Toppmeyer  USA TODAY NETWORK

b5bb11e1-cc58-4344-9712-3d8d66173f11-dcf

Texas men's basketball coach Chris Beard released from jail

A coach’s introductory news conference usually includes a few perfunctory thank-you's.  The coach thanks his family for their support, his new bosses for the opportunity and his past players and previous employer for the fun ride.

If Ole Miss hires Chris Beard as its men’s basketball coach, his introduction ought to include a few other thank-you's.

Beard can thank Perry Minton, the lawyer who represented him after his arrest on a felony domestic violence charge.

He can thank José Garza, the Texas district attorney who declined to prosecute Beard and dropped the charge.

He can thank Randi Trew, his fiancée who said she never intended for Beard to be arrested in December or prosecuted. Trew shouldered blame for the “physical struggle” that resulted in her 911 call, police allegations that Beard had strangled her and Beard’s firing at Texas. Trew later said Beard never strangled her.

We'll never know every detail of what occurred on the night of Beard's arrest, but we know this: Beard is available to coach college athletes again, and he ought to feel thankful – and fortunate – as he attempts to resurrect his career at warp speed.

Beard is Ole Miss’ top candidate for its vacancy, ESPN reported Wednesday, thanks to an industry where your arrest record matters less than your win-loss record.

In a span of three months, Beard can go from mugshot to teaching jump shots again.

Beard's alma mater fired him for cause in January, following his arrest. The prosecutor dropped the felony charge last month.

James Davis, the University of Texas vice president of legal affairs, wrote to Beard's lawyer upon his firing that the university deemed Beard's behavior "unacceptable" and that UT determined he was "unfit" to be its coach, regardless of whether the district attorney pursued charges.

Ah, but a coach who wins as often as Beard and who did not face criminal prosecution usually can find an administration willing to award a second chance. In slinks Ole Miss.

The Ole Miss administration would tell you, I'm sure, that it exercised due diligence in vetting Beard, and I don’t doubt it at least peeked inside Beard’s closet to count skeletons.

Apologists will do what they always do: They’ll speak of the need for second chances, and, hey, the charge was dropped.

But, let me ask this: If you learned your daughter or sister just got engaged to Beard, would you pop a bottle of bubbly and eagerly await the save the date? Maybe, but only if you didn't read the police report or your Google search failed to turn up Davis' letter that conveyed a stinging rebuke from Beard's alma mater.

Fortunately for Beard, he’s a proven winner with a Final Four on his resume. And, fortunately for Beard, Trew said she didn't want to pursue prosecution.

A December police affidavit cited Trew as saying a days-long argument had turned physical and that Beard choked her, bit her, caused bruises, threw her off the bed and went “nuts.”

Trew later apologized for breaking Beard’s eyeglasses and said that sparked the physical struggle. Beard acted in “self-defense,” Trew said, and he was not “intentionally” trying to harm her.

Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of the criminal justice system knows prosecuting a domestic violence charge without a victim who desires prosecution is futile.

Honoring Trew’s wishes, the prosecutor walked away from the case, saying the “felony offense cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Voila. Problem solved. The lack of felony prosecution made Beard hirable. So does his 237-98 career record that includes a 2019 national runner-up finish with Texas Tech.

Could Beard, 50, win at Ole Miss? He’d probably give the Rebels as good of a chance of success as anyone. He’s won everywhere he's coached, although thriving at Ole Miss inside an SEC that grows deeper and stronger might rank as his biggest challenge.

Beard would need to recruit nationally and internationally, and he’d have to do it for a program without much pedigree. Nearly every basketball program needs a broad recruiting base. Certainly, Ole Miss does. Beard recruited far and wide at past stops, but the best player on his 2019 Texas Tech team that won 31 games was an instate signee. Don’t count on that advantage at Ole Miss.

Beard's past success affords Ole Miss no guarantee. Auburn’s Bruce Pearl excels at a football school in a football-first state within a football-first conference, but other big-name coaches, like Ben Howland, Tom Crean and Cuonzo Martin, wilted in the SEC.

Jeremy Foley made the best SEC men’s basketball hire of the past three decades when he tapped Marshall’s 30-year-old coach to awaken Florida. Billy Donovan remains the last coach to win consecutive national championships. More recently, Alabama and Arkansas struck it big by hiring from midmajors, and Missouri is ascending in its first season after plucking Dennis Gates from Cleveland State.

Keith Carter is a smart athletics director and a former All-America basketball player for the Rebels. Surely, his Rolodex is thick, but hiring Beard would be unimaginative, not to mention imprudent.

Some would compare such a move to Carter hiring Lane Kiffin, but while the Ole Miss football coach is a renegade who hasn’t always colored inside the lines, equating these two is an insult to Kiffin. Show me the police affidavit that accused Kiffin of a violent assault against a woman.

The charge against Beard didn’t stick. For that, he ought to feel gratitude.

Blake Toppmeyer is an SEC Columnist for the USA TODAY Network. Email him at BToppmeyer@gannett.com and follow him on Twitter @btoppmeyer.

Beard didn’t get special treatment from Jose Garza, Garza does that for nearly everyone. No CR/just fact.

50 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Beard likely had to dump her as a condition for signing. Just a guess but as AD I think you’d want that.

Have some friends in the neighborhood. Her car hasn’t been at the house since about a week after the incident.  Up until recently, he’s been there coming and going.  FWIW. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Have some friends in the neighborhood. Her car hasn’t been at the house since about a week after the incident.  Up until recently, he’s been there coming and going.  FWIW. 

He must have paid her off to make that statement and part ways.

8 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Sandals? Who wants to be led down the hall to a cell wearing open toed sandals? 

The Ole Miss hire once again confirms SEC is sleezy as fuck.

Welcome aboard mother fucker.

I fucking hate basketball. That said, the hiring of Keith Carter as our AD was kind of cool because he and I went to school at Ole Miss together. He played basketball (well) and this probably the last time we were even remotely relevant in the sport. When I played baseball there, we were lower/mid in the conference if we were lucky. I’ve always liked Keith, and always hated basketball. His plea to the powers that be when he hired Kiffin was two-fold; If he fucks up, so did I, so y’all can fire us in the same room. His talk with Kiffin was almost verbatim; Here’s your last shot, and if you fuck up, I’m going down with the ship.

I don’t care enough about the sport to really have a dog in the fight other than to say, “If Ole Miss beats Texas in basketball next year, I’ll probably hear about it after the fact. But I’ll laugh if it happens. Because I’m a toothless, uneducated wife beater who doesn’t know fuck from shit. And I believe everything the internet tells me.”

1 hour ago, Homesickhorn said:

Welcome aboard mother fucker.

I fucking hate basketball. That said, the hiring of Keith Carter as our AD was kind of cool because he and I went to school at Ole Miss together. He played basketball (well) and this probably the last time we were even remotely relevant in the sport. When I played baseball there, we were lower/mid in the conference if we were lucky. I’ve always liked Keith, and always hated basketball. His plea to the powers that be when he hired Kiffin was two-fold; If he fucks up, so did I, so y’all can fire us in the same room. His talk with Kiffin was almost verbatim; Here’s your last shot, and if you fuck up, I’m going down with the ship.

I don’t care enough about the sport to really have a dog in the fight other than to say, “If Ole Miss beats Texas in basketball next year, I’ll probably hear about it after the fact. But I’ll laugh if it happens. Because I’m a toothless, uneducated wife beater who doesn’t know fuck from shit. And I believe everything the internet tells me.”

I'm not quite sure what all this means, but I'll tell you right now Beard is going to win at Ole Miss. Maybe not next year, but maybe. But by year 2 he'll have Ole Miss on a heck of a trajectory, and the SJB Pavilion will be rocking like it never has. Just be resigned to him signing with Kentucky when that job opens up. 

• Like 1

I'm not quite sure what all this means, but I'll tell you right now Beard is going to win at Ole Miss. Maybe not next year, but maybe. But by year 2 he'll have Ole Miss on a heck of a trajectory, and the SJB Pavilion will be rocking like it never has. Just be resigned to him signing with Kentucky when that job opens up. 

I’ve had a beverage or two. Appreciate your response though. Back to baseball and failing football hopes for me.
  • Hook 'Em 1

serious question---are we doing the Big XII/SEC challenge in hoops one more time next year?  I'm having a funny feeling who we might get paired with.  

Or, beyond that, most of the early season invitationals/tournaments have been announced.  But suspiciously, ours has not.  Somewhere, in the Caribbean, there's somebody working on an Ole Miss/Texas matchup.  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

serious question---are we doing the Big XII/SEC challenge in hoops one more time next year?  I'm having a funny feeling who we might get paired with.  

No, it’s dead after this year. ESPN is going with SEC-ACC starting next year. I believe because they own the media rights for both conferences. The Big 12 and the B1G should get something going instead 

It says something sad about a big part of our culture to compare the two biggest setbacks in Beard's coaching career. In 2011, he quit Texas Tech out of unwillingness to be party to how Gillispie was mistreating players. He went from Associate HC at a P5 school to an expansion semi-pro team and had to work his way back through the likes of McMurry and Angelo State. After five years, he got another shot at the P5 level. This time around, he was fired for choking out his GF and has another P5 gig before March Madness has even tipped off.

29 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

It says something sad about a big part of our culture to compare the two biggest setbacks in Beard's coaching career. In 2011, he quit Texas Tech out of unwillingness to be party to how Gillispie was mistreating players. He went from Associate HC at a P5 school to an expansion semi-pro team and had to work his way back through the likes of McMurry and Angelo State. After five years, he got another shot at the P5 level. This time around, he was fired for choking out his GF and has another P5 gig before March Madness has even tipped off.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Beard is a complex figure. The man has a moral code. You can tell in the way he behaves and how he communicates to others. I’m not defended him or his perspective, but he has a standard he holds himself and others to. He allowed feelings for someone else alter his behavior in ways he wouldn’t have otherwise. He’s hardly the first. 

I don’t have sympathy for him because I’m a fan and not a friend. My relationship to him is tied to him being the head figure for my favorite team. I thought he was The One and now he isn’t, and I’m angry and bitter about that. But I don’t consider him incarnate evil or anything. He does need to get his shit together regarding how he acted that night, because whatever circumstances occurred that ended with him in jail for an overnight stay, were absolutely avoidable. And he played the most significant role in that occurring. 

Being hired by a P5 school this year was as inevitable to me as the sun rising in the east as soon as the charges were dismissed. If it hadn’t been Ole Miss it would have been another school desperate for a winner. While I’m fully convinced UT did the right thing in firing him, I’m unconvinced that once his fiancée sent out a public notice through her attorney he didn’t choke her and she didn’t want him arrested, and the DA chose not to prosecute, that he should be consigned to basketball purgatory forever more. 

And if that’s the case, then might as well be hired this year. I don’t see much difference, really. 

He’ll have a microscope on him the rest of his career. He will get no benefit of the doubt regarding inappropriate outbursts of anger with anyone, and especially not with women, and most of all, not with a significant other. 

The dude is obviously wound tight. I don’t think there’s any question of that. We’ll see if he can get it under control so it doesn’t cost him his career next time. 

You already mentioned him, but Gillispie is a good example of someone who couldn’t, even if his circumstances are different than Beard’s. And shoot, that guy is still making a very livable wage at Tarleton. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

I fucking hate basketball. That said, the hiring of Keith Carter as our AD was kind of cool because he and I went to school at Ole Miss together. He played basketball (well) and this probably the last time we were even remotely relevant in the sport. When I played baseball there, we were lower/mid in the conference if we were lucky. 

You hate basketball but you played D1 ball at Ole Miss?

20 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

She ain't going anywhere till the checks come in and she gets paid what was agreed upon to retract everything she had previously said and bite the bullet.   She has the power to torpedo his ass, and the Ole Miss basketball program, at any moment so yea, that relationship is going on till she says it isn't. 

I don't think "hey just kidding! now that he won't pay me I want to say that I lied about lying. He actually beat the fuck out of me! Trust me I'm not lying for a 3rd time now!" would be a real strong approach from Ms. Trew

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:
quote:
Could the SEC have prevented Ole Miss from hiring Beard

Technically yes, but they’ve never prevented a hire from happening. They just STRONGLY advise against it and schools for the most part fall in line. When Alabama wanted to hire Freeze as an offensive assistant, that’s what happened from my understanding.

Watch as this board goes from "Texas will never fire the domestic abuser because they only care about winning" ...to... "Chris Beard is innocent until proven guilty and you are just sad he's not your coach anymore!" 

The bar has been irrevocably lowered when it comes to anything remotely to do with sports or politics. I'm convinced that 70 percent of people would be ok with child murder as long as the guy was on their team and a winner be it in sports or politics. 

We have no moral center or sense of ethics beyond ourselves and we as a people have become selfish, cruel, and impetuous. Call us on it and we'll claim you're just white knighting, trying to 'cancel' us, too woke or whatever other buzzword comes around. A people bereft of any values or sense of right and wrong can't fathom someone who actually does believe in those things.

From secrant.

Slightly off topic, but a friend of mine has a daughter that goes to Bama. He's a pretty well heeled, informed guy, makes good money, etc. He knew all about the three Alabama players and the shooting. He flew out to see her and they went to a Bama basketball game. He said he hoped Miller didn't get suspended, cause he wanted to see him play. 

Mind=boggled. He had no problem with his daughter walking around a campus where the University clearly dgaf about three of their players being involved in shooting a girl cause she turned one of them down. 

Back on topic. Good for Texas. The Bama situation and the Beard situation are not comparable, but Texas didn't try to cover it up, and cut him loose. Too harsh, too soon? Maybe. But they also sent a clear message to every player and coach who wants to be a Longhorn. 

cR5NFH1__400x400.jpg

There are standards here, and that wasn't it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Beard is a complex figure. The man has a moral code. You can tell in the way he behaves and how he communicates to others. I’m not defended him or his perspective, but he has a standard he holds himself and others to. He allowed feelings for someone else alter his behavior in ways he wouldn’t have otherwise. He’s hardly the first. 

I don’t have sympathy for him because I’m a fan and not a friend. My relationship to him is tied to him being the head figure for my favorite team. I thought he was The One and now he isn’t, and I’m angry and bitter about that. But I don’t consider him incarnate evil or anything. He does need to get his shit together regarding how he acted that night, because whatever circumstances occurred that ended with him in jail for an overnight stay, were absolutely avoidable. And he played the most significant role in that occurring. 

Being hired by a P5 school this year was as inevitable to me as the sun rising in the east as soon as the charges were dismissed. If it hadn’t been Ole Miss it would have been another school desperate for a winner. While I’m fully convinced UT did the right thing in firing him, I’m unconvinced that once his fiancée sent out a public notice through her attorney he didn’t choke her and she didn’t want him arrested, and the DA chose not to prosecute, that he should be consigned to basketball purgatory forever more. 

And if that’s the case, then might as well be hired this year. I don’t see much difference, really. 

He’ll have a microscope on him the rest of his career. He will get no benefit of the doubt regarding inappropriate outbursts of anger with anyone, and especially not with women, and most of all, not with a significant other. 

The dude is obviously wound tight. I don’t think there’s any question of that. We’ll see if he can get it under control so it doesn’t cost him his career next time. 

You already mentioned him, but Gillispie is a good example of someone who couldn’t, even if his circumstances are different than Beard’s. And shoot, that guy is still making a very livable wage at Tarleton. 

My point, apparently not well expressed was the incongruity between the negative consequences he faced when innocent (and in fact virtuous) despite a school harboring an abusive supervisor and the accelerated timeline for career rehab when he fully deserved to lose his job. It is no surprise, and I agree with your post.

42 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

I don't think "hey just kidding! now that he won't pay me I want to say that I lied about lying. He actually beat the fuck out of me! Trust me I'm not lying for a 3rd time now!" would be a real strong approach from Ms. Trew

I get your point. She can still make trouble, though. If she was bought off, she can portray that as shady. If she was not bought off, she can always lie.  She can sing a sad song of a controlling megalomaniac who threatened to turn her out penniless. Even if she gains nothing and loses everything for the sake of embarrassing him again for a while, cray cray is what it is. All she needs is a media outlet or two willing to publish sensational news. Those are rarely in short supply.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

My point, apparently not well expressed was the incongruity between the negative consequences he faced when innocent (and in fact virtuous) despite a school harboring an abusive supervisor and the accelerated timeline for career rehab when he fully deserved to lose his job. It is no surprise, and I agree with your post.

I get your point. She can still make trouble, though. If she was bought off, she can portray that as shady. If she was not bought off, she can always lie.  She can sing a sad song of a controlling megalomaniac who threatened to turn her out penniless. Even if she gains nothing and loses everything for the sake of embarrassing him again for a while, cray cray is what it is. All she needs is a media outlet or two willing to publish sensational news. Those are rarely in short supply.

The fault may not lie with you at all. My reading comprehension often needs work. I appreciate the clarification. It makes more sense now. 

Could be convincing because victims of violence are compelled to recant their initial accusation all the time. Coupled with photos of her neck and face and text messages and a recording of her 911 call, would be an issue.

Think this board needs to watch more Dateline and L&O:SVU.
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MotownHorn said:

How about this....

"My relationship with Chris not only consisted of continuous physical abuse, but also relentless emotional and psychological abuse.  He manipulated and gaslighted me, and threatened to ruin me and my family unless I denounced the felonious actions that resulted in me calling the authorities for help that night.  Like many abused women, I soon fell back under his web of lies, and allowed myself to be manipulated into making a false statement under the pretense that this was "best for us".  But once Chris had no more use for me, he disposed of me like the narcissist that he is.   With the advantage of time and distance,  the true breath of his manipulation and abuse over many years has become painfully undeniable.  To be clear, he did choke me that night.  He strangled me till I was seconds from death.  The bite me and punched me and told me I was nothing without him.  Unfortunately I believed him.  To any recruit's mother that may read this, keep your preciously child away from this manipulative monster.  Your child may win some games, but the emotional damage he will endure will not be worth the price.  To any AD that may entrust him to care for impressionable young men.... may God have mercy on your soul. " 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

consisted of continuous physical abuse, but also relentless emotional and psychological abuse.  He manipulated and gaslighted me, and threatened to ruin me and my family

Sorry, is this Randi relationship with Chris or our relationship with Texas sports? 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

How about this....

"My relationship with Chris not only consisted of continuous physical abuse, but also relentless emotional and psychological abuse.  He manipulated and gaslighted me, and threatened to ruin me and my family unless I denounced the felonious actions that resulted in me calling the authorities for help that night.  Like many abused women, I soon fell back under his web of lies, and allowed myself to be manipulated into making a false statement under the pretense that this was "best for us".  But once Chris had no more use for me, he disposed of me like the narcissist that he is.   With the advantage of time and distance,  the true breath of his manipulation and abuse over many years has become painfully undeniable.  To be clear, he did choke me that night.  He strangled me till I was seconds from death.  The bite me and punched me and told me I was nothing without him.  Unfortunately I believed him.  To any recruit's mother that may read this, keep your preciously child away from this manipulative monster.  Your child may win some games, but the emotional damage he will endure will not be worth the price.  To any AD that may entrust him to care for impressionable young men.... may God have mercy on your soul. " 

I mean maybe. I just don't think her credibility is very high right now.

I'm 100% fine with her fucking with him FTR. Fuck Chris Beard.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi