Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

11 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

I feel bad first and foremost for the woman who was beaten by Beard. 

Hadn't even occurred to me. But then, I'm an awful person.

14 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Yeah, I’m a lawyer and know how it works. My point is that there is no indication that any of that is happening. In fact, I have been told it explicitly is not. FWIW. 

spacer.png

Edited by Rimbo

3 hours ago, MotownHorn said:

It doesn't matter if she's crazy. It matters that he didn't break up with her and move on before the police got involved and he was charged with a 3rd degree felony.

Randi was the Volleyball coach at Frenship High School here in Lubbock. She was physically violent with her players. Specifically, yanking a girl by her ponytail. She was allowed to resign quietly. We all looked the other way because she was Beards GF. So as you say, Why the heck did he stay with this crazy bitch. He's a grown ass millionaire with an easily replaceable significant other. As you know he was a god here in Lubbock, his initial contract with UT was a pay cut. He didn't even get in a bidding war. He was in a hurry to get out. Many here in Lubbock blamed her for wanting out of Lubbock and rumors are she had given him an ultimatum. (These rumors existed before he went to McDonalds) So if he'd told the crazy bitch to piss off back then...He'd still have a D1 coaching future.

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, CustersDoctor said:

Randi was the Volleyball coach at Frenship High School here in Lubbock. She was physically violent with her players. Specifically, yanking a girl by her ponytail. She was allowed to resign quietly. We all looked the other way because she was Beards GF. So as you say, Why the heck did he stay with this crazy bitch. He's a grown ass millionaire with an easily replaceable significant other. As you know he was a god here in Lubbock, his initial contract with UT was a pay cut. He didn't even get in a bidding war. He was in a hurry to get out. Many here in Lubbock blamed her for wanting out of Lubbock and rumors are she had given him an ultimatum. (These rumors existed before he went to McDonalds) So if he'd told the crazy bitch to piss off back then...He'd still have a D1 coaching future.

Because he didn't think it would be an issue due to his lack of ponytail?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Pdawg88 said:

I have very few rules when it comes to women. But they are as follows 

1. Never, and I mean never date a women without back pockets

2. Never date a women who wears turquoise jewelry

3. Never date a women whose first name ends with the letters I or Y. 

4. Never date a woman who has the same first name as a state: Georgia/Montana/Carolina/Arizona/Dakota/Virginia/Indiana/etc.   Lulz.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Pdawg88 said:

A ‘woman’, multiple ‘women’. 

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, CustersDoctor said:

Why the heck did he stay with this crazy bitch. He's a grown ass millionaire with an easily replaceable significant other. 

That's a remarkably immature view of the situation.  You make it sound as if he didn't have (or shouldn't have) any emotional skin in the game.  Sometimes even $5M annual can't buy off one's feelings.

• Hook 'Em 4

18 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

i'm so turned on right now

I, for one, appreciate the lack of flopping. The dudes at the World Cup could learn from these chicks. If you're gonna pretend like you've been shot from a sniper rifle every five minutes, at least be physical enough to make it worthwhile. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Everything you are saying makes sense.....IF this were the regular dismissal of a regular state employee. Optics matter in this case. Timing matters.

Also, I am, very nervous (as each hour passes without Beard being fired) that someone is trying to workout a way for Beard to stay. If they have a video of her saying "I am going to walk into that room, break his glasses and start a fight that gets Chris fired. Screw him!!!"  Beard would still need to go. 

What if Beard brought in a couple OL from the portal, would that change your mind? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

Turquoise Sally from Sante Fe...there's a song in there somewhere...

• Hook 'Em 1

You don't really sound like an actual adult, tbh.

It's still the 2nd and 3rd story on ESPN's NCAAM page, the 3rd story on The Athletic's NCAAM page, a headline on the NYT online sports section, etc. etc. etc. 

And nothing has happened in 48 hours now.

When the university announces a decision it will be the top story in every Sports section everywhere. And if your overly optimistic scenario were to play out and Texas were the make the incomprehensible decision to keep Beard we will hear about this story every single game for the next 5 years.

Adults accept reality.

I accept reality.

I'm also an adult, so I don't read fucking espn or similar.

7 hours ago, justhookit said:

I’ve never heard a lawyer pontificate in a social setting and give any kind of CYA mumble jumbo while doing it, but then again I tend to tune them out at the first mention of anything other than do you want another beer or where are we going next. I mean @trophtried to give me advice but damn I still want to steal their dog.

im still at the stage where I can’t even believe we are having this conversation. Sucks for everyone. At some point I guess I’ll post something on the basketball thread in a selfish way when emotions die down, but man I’m devastated.

my advice was unless you want to end up like Chris Beard, you'll leave our dog alone. 😉

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's a remarkably immature view of the situation.  You make it sound as if he didn't have (or shouldn't have) any emotional skin in the game.  Sometimes even $5M annual can't buy off one's feelings.

That's some soft ass shit, jimmy. He's post divorce, ain't married, and has no kids with this broad. It is 100% on him if he stayed engaged in an abusive relationship. He had all the options in the world...options that many men and women in similar situations don't have. The only thing that was personally at risk for him to stay involved was, well, his entire career that gave him all the options in the world. And here we are. So no fucking sympathy here in that regard. 

• Hook 'Em 5

18 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

That's some soft ass shit, jimmy. He's post divorce, ain't married, and has no kids with this broad. It is 100% on him if he stayed engaged in an abusive relationship. He had all the options in the world...options that many men and women in similar situations don't have. The only thing that was personally at risk for him to stay involved was, well, his entire career that gave him all the options in the world. And here we are. So no fucking sympathy here in that regard. 

It doesn't surprise me in the least that you would utterly fail to understand that there might be conflicting motivations in his relationship.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

If its any consolation, some Sh!ts going down with Mark Adams in LBB. 1. Their top portal transfer is transferring. 2. There's something else going on that isn't being talked about. Your guess is as good as mine

Multiple Choice A. Ex Wife Problems. B. New Wife Problems. C. Trannies. D. Monkees. E. All of thee above.

• Fuck You 3

5 minutes ago, CustersDoctor said:

If its any consolation, some Sh!ts going down with Mark Adams in LBB. 1. Their top portal transfer is transferring. 2. There's something else going on that isn't being talked about. Your guess is as good as mine

Multiple Choice A. Ex Wife Problems. B. New Wife Problems. C. Trannies. D. Monkees. E. All of thee above.

Yeah, his twin brother died and he dumped his wife of 30 years to take up with the widow. 

Edited by CTC2
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, CustersDoctor said:

Guy likes a little side box.

Smooveness of beav has yet to be established, so I'll withhold judgement.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

challenge accepted

1 hour ago, Pdawg88 said:

Don’t judge me 

Don't tell me what to do.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

m_5fc1dc4612d8809f8d52c267.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

57 minutes ago, CustersDoctor said:

603497858323.jpg?itok=nDIJOVHE

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

You forgot the dagger tattoo

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi