Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

2 hours ago, OB3 said:

Don’t know how much he knows, if anything at all. Think he has an ad on their show and knows the OB guys

The only thing on the table is discussion of the / any financial settlement.

Beard was done the minute the words "choked" and "strangulation" became part of the equation. He may have been done without those words but they sealed the deal.

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

He's an ambulance chaser I think, so he should be able to spot a good trainwreck when he sees one. 

I think it's more likely he can spot the lack of a multi-car trainwreck.

As in, if he were to represent Beard's g/f... maybe he doesn't see as much of a slam dunk case as people originally thought it might be.

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It doesn't surprise me in the least that you would utterly fail to understand that there might be conflicting motivations in his relationship.

I am sure that there were conflicting motivations. Objectively, his navigation of those conflicts reflect poorly on him and everyone associated with him, including our BB program. And now he will deal with the consequences. And so will the program. 

Edited by Anastasis

Which was almost certainly made from jail, not in enough time for Minton to get to the scene before he was hauled off by Austin’s “finest.”

Also, regarding immamac’s prior “WHY NOT DONE!?!?” posts:

To be REALLY FUCKING CLEAR…take it to the bank that Minton’s firm literally did everything they could as fast as possible as good as possible. And by possible, I don’t mean for them, but for anyone. Prior to starting my current gig at a defense firm, those guys were my go to referral for anything in Travis County if I couldn’t take it for some reason. One of them used to lurk/post around here, I think.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, scottsins said:

Also, regarding immamac’s prior “WHY NOT DONE!?!?” posts:

To be REALLY FUCKING CLEAR…take it to the bank that Minton’s firm literally did everything they could as fast as possible as good as possible. And by possible, I don’t mean for them, but for anyone. Prior to starting my current gig at a defense firm, those guys were my go to referral for anything in Travis County if I couldn’t take it for some reason. One of them used to lurk/post around here, I think.

May still lurk here, given the neg reps I got for suggesting that they often represent guilty clients.  (i.e., they're the best in town)

24 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am sure that there were conflicting motivations. Objectively, his navigation of those conflicts reflect poorly on him and everyone associated with him, including our BB program. And now he will deal with the consequences. And so will the program. 

What program?  The one with copper tone?   There is no fucking program.  There are only dollars.  

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It doesn't surprise me in the least that you would utterly fail to understand that there might be conflicting motivations in his relationship.

Go get your shine box, Freud. 

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Pierce needs to get off his ass and go get a 20 year old girl pregnant or something.

Maybe keep it quiet enough he can't get fired but the "rumor" becomes widespread knowledge. 

The SEC won't know what hit them.

You mean like when Augie started and had his 20-something hot "life-partner" with him and complained about back problems?  Lulz.

33 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Lowell is just aching to say that the Longhorns have a stranglehold on a #1 seed.  

Sources say Beard has a strong insanity defense since the audio recordings from his house were nothing but a 24/7 loop of LHN basketball with play-by-play from Lowell Galindo

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

I have very few rules when it comes to women. But they are as follows 

1. Never, and I mean never date a women without back pockets

2. Never date a women who wears turquoise jewelry

3. Never date a women whose first name ends with the letters I or Y. 

solid post.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

The only thing on the table is discussion of the / any financial settlement.

Beard was done the minute the words "choked" and "strangulation" became part of the equation. He may have been done without those words but they sealed the deal.

I’m completely on board with this if these are the facts. But you’re really bad at option B

Edited by Revolution512

9 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Everything you are saying makes sense.....IF this were the regular dismissal of a regular state employee. Optics matter in this case. Timing matters.

Also, I am, very nervous (as each hour passes without Beard being fired) that someone is trying to workout a way for Beard to stay. If they have a video of her saying "I am going to walk into that room, break his glasses and start a fight that gets Chris fired. Screw him!!!"  Beard would still need to go. 

9 hours ago, JFKFC said:

I can't think of a single scenario, even a highly implausible one, that should allow for Beard to stay. 

Would you please shut the fuck up already?!?!?

1 hour ago, boilerhorn said:

Are you implying a darker skinned fellow is the culprit?  

Everybody's gotta have a fall guy. /criscarter

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi