Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

1 minute ago, DaggerHorns said:

This thread is impressive. About every 2.5 pages some oxygen thief wanders in here and says, something about Chris Beard not getting fired.

Identifying the incels who are who are cool with assaulting a woman is illuminating.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2
  • Rage+1 2

15 minutes ago, troph said:

So I see the night shift is doing it’s job - toggling between she made it up entirely, she did it to herself, and they was just wrassling. Excellent work fellas. Excellent work.

So it's completely out of bounds to question a woman? To suggest it's possible a woman is full of shit? Every woman should always be believed no matter what?

Real life evidence says otherwise. 

We don't know the situation. Hopefully the police and lawyers have a good grasp of it. But nobody walking this earth, regardless of gendered or any other factor, is above scrutiny. Everyone should be questioned and every angle investigated in a case and all we can do is wait for it to be revealed. Until then no one is above reproach. 

Edited by Hermanator

11 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

Alright I don't even give a shit about what happens to Beard or what UT decides to do but as a father of daughters I probable should get some legal clarity on this from you legal types:

1.  If I wake up in the middle of the night and some  guy is in my house, and in my daughter's bedroom, without my permission or knowledge, would it be legally better for me to just shoot him versus getting in a physical altercation? 

2.  If I catch a intruder in my house in the middle of the night, am I in legal jeopardy if I physically assault him?  As a follow-up, if my minor daughter (who does not own my house) declares some guy her "boyfriend", does this give him some legal protection to now break in to my house?  

3.  If my minor daughter can give someone permission to break into my home without my permission, can she also give her permission for her "boyfriend" to take my car?   Furthermore, if he does take my car, can I shoot him now?

In summary, Any advice on when I can shoot my daughter's boyfriend would be appreciated.

I would just sit on the porch under the big zapper light with a 30-30 in my lap.  I got a reputation, but boys would have the daughters home by 9:55 if the curfew was 11. 
pretty sure one of the assholes wrote a song about it. 

3 Sections with Indian burial mounds makes for good conversation before they leave the house.  

• Haha 1

I'm sure this will piss some of the surly off but for fucks sake we should probably show this to all future coaches on the mens side after we have led the nation in stupid dumbassery in the category the past two years so I don't really GAF.  Enjoy having fucked yo shit up Beard you earned it.

image.png.f1b618cfcfb8cc1ebc4f73163105601d.png

And CDC, I believe, will do the proper investigation and get to the bottom of the situation. He's handled it perfectly today and wasn't some over-reactionary jackass like so many of you wanted him to be. He's a professional and it isn't his first go around. 

If the evidence says Beard is guilty he will fire him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, HookEm said:

Sounds to me like they were wrestling around. She is a physical ex-athlete. I bet they were both grabbing at each other.  Maybe she had a forearm around his head or something and he bit her.  

He is lucky she didn’t get him in The Pretzel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

I am not an employment law expert. Cops get suspended with pay when the shoot people, so it's not like the severity of the situation necessarily automatically dictates anything.

Assaulting your fiancée when you're the head coach of a big time basketball program isn't a hazard of the job. Basketball coaches probably need to get better unions.

• Drool 1

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Bro cops are perhaps the absolute worst example you could use to compare examples with

I am just asking a question. I think it's good he was suspended that way I was just curious how and why UT was able to go that route. Cops is pretty much the only other time I have see suspensions pending an investigation so that was what came to mind.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

And CDC, I believe, will do the proper investigation and get to the bottom of the situation. He's handled it perfectly today and wasn't some over-reactionary jackass like so many of you wanted him to be. He's a professional and it isn't his first go around. 

CDC didn’t act like an anonymous message board poster huh?

I am not an employment law expert. Cops get suspended with pay when the shoot people, so it's not like the severity of the situation necessarily automatically dictates anything.

Yeah, well, there isn’t a Head Basketball Coach Union that has their “bosses” by the short and curlies. So apples and oranges
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

You need to stop this line of thought where you equate the standard of guilt to the bar for employment.

If UT thinks retaining Beard is a net negative to the brand, he will be fired.  There will be a monetary component to that calculus, but that's only part of it.  Perception is reality.  If we fire Beard and he chooses to fight back, so be it.  That angle will already be considered and factored into the decision.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, baboso said:

Sometimes, teeth are all you got.

If you’re dating or married to that cyborg chick then yeah you hit and bite that bad bitch if she’s attacking your ass haha. If you’re married to a west Texas volleyball coach you just take a drive man, go hang out with sark, call up CDC for a fire side chat. Under no circumstances do you act violently at all towards your fiancé, ever, because $30 million is on the line and UT’s reputation is on the line. Such an idiot, no matter what comes of this. Just a fucking moron. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Seriously. I still have absolute hate for that woman. She came for a party, moved in, cleaned my apartment, and wouldn't leave. Great sex and she was hot, but, uh, who the fuck just moves in with someone they just met the night before? 

• Haha 1

all you assholes calling this women ugly can go ahead and post recent pics of what you're climbing into bed with tonight.  I fucking dare you.

She's an attractive woman by any measure.  Sure, she's probably crazy because she's a redhead  (I married and divorced a redhead, so I've got some "street cred" as Derka might have said during his wigger phase which may or may not be still going on).

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

all you assholes calling this women ugly can go ahead and post recent pics of what you're climbing into bed with tonight.  I fucking dare you.

She's an attractive woman by any measure.  Sure, she's probably crazy because she's a redhead  (I married and divorced a redhead, so I've got some "street cred" as Derka might have said during his wigger phase which may or may not be still going on).

Is Derka jerking off to the thought of a reunion tour with Rick Barnes? It could be worse I guess lol 

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

I have no idea what she looks like but yea most surly members are miserable mofos with wack pussy laying next to them

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

21 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Little surprised he was suspended without pay. Not complaining or anything. I just don't know what dictates whether it is with or without pay.

Without pay the University controls the game.  If by some miracle he is exonerated, they can always retro the pay.  And even at his salary, a few days of pay isn't much in the scope of things.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Zepol87 said:

I have no idea what she looks like but yea most surly members are miserable mofos with wack pussy laying next to them

There are plenty of photos upthread.  She's a grown-ass redhead woman.  She's way above-average, particularly for Lubbock.   She's a San Diego 6.5 overall, and for her age she's a San Diego 7.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I'd like to see a pic of her. I bet she's not as bad as some of y'all are saying. Even if she is, raise your hand if you haven't fucked a 4 before. 

She’s not a 4 she’s much higher than that but she most certainly has the look.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, troph said:

She’s not a 4 she’s much higher than that but she most certainly has the look.

Oh, I've fucked many a 4.  She's no 4 my friend.  She's much better. 

Just now, freyguy said:

I'm sorry, I don't speak jive...

And yeah, she's built like a linebacker

She's built like one of our linebackers, but that's Tom Herman's fault. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi