Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

Just now, shadow_operative said:

yes. do you believe that chris beard is "a piece of shit woman abuser", or an idiot who was in a toxic relationship, a type of relationship ghat is not at all uncommon. or something totally different?

I'm not sure why you're singling me out, but the short answer is I don't know.  I'm not privy to that information, nor will I ever be.  I'm not going to draw conclusions without clear evidence that leans strongly in one direction.  All I know is I don't want him to be our coach, and he isn't.

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

Can you point me to this public history?

most recently it would be her boorish, abusive, drunken behavior in NYC while with the UT program, and then the ensuing fight with chris beard about said behavior, which led to beard's dv felony charge and ensuing firing. have you not heard of those things?

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

most recently it would be her boorish, abusive, drunken behavior in NYC while with the UT program, and then the ensuing fight with chris beard about said behavior, which led to beard's dv felony charge and ensuing firing. have you not heard of those things?

I haven't heard or read anything except message board gossip posted by you. Where else would I hear about these things? Did I miss a TMZ story or something? What are you on about with this "long public history?" If it's public, there must be something you can point me to.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

yes. do you believe that chris beard is "a piece of shit woman abuser", or an idiot who was in a toxic relationship, a type of relationship ghat is not at all uncommon. or something totally different?

I believe he is a top ten college basketball coach that was on his way to winning a shitload of games. 

• Like 1

I don't understand why you guys hate him so much.  Yeah, he fucked up, but it didn't turn into much other than him losing his dream job and embarrassing himself.  Of course, I'm a fan of the shittiest least successful basketball team in the conference so my judgement may be off.  I'd let him choke her out at mid court before each game if it meant we could make the tournament and maybe even win more than 1 game every 8 years of whatever it's been since Eddie retired.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Why would I need to think he’s a serial abuser to think he’s a piece of shit? Once is plenty for me to think he’s an abusive piece of shit. 

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

This. Once is enough 

again, he did not abuse his gf, if anything she abused him. he then reacted. if their genders were switched he'd be the victim.  he's fucking idiot, but he's not "an abusive pos", not based on anything that we know. 

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

again, he did not abuse his gf, if anything she abused him. he then reacted. if their genders were switched he'd be the victim.  he's fucking idiot, but he's not "an abusive pos", not based on anything that we know. 

Bro, stop...really...

He did.  He did.  And he did.

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

He got in a physical fight with a woman and it seems most likely hit her.

That makes him an abusive piece of shit. He had ample opportunity to take himself away from the situation if it was so toxic. He did not. Instead he hit her/or hit her back. Neither is ok. 

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Dude why ask a question if you just dismiss anyone’s answers that don’t agree with yours. I’m not going to engage with you on this. 

what are you even talking about? we're having a discussion here. if someone says that chris beard is a POS woman abuser then i'm allowed to counter with the ga t that's just not true. so what's the problem here? how am i stifling anyone here by stating some facts?

oh and next time don't sanctimoniously  announce that you're above engaging in this adult conversation, just don't fucking say anything and we'll all get the picture. fucking child. 

Edited by shadow_operative

18 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

He got in a physical fight with a woman and it seems most likely hit her.

That makes him an abuse piece of shit. He had ample opportunity to take himself away from the situation if it was so toxic. He did not. Instead he hit her/or hit her back. Neither is ok. 

she attacked him. he tried to get away from her and she followed him to another room and attacked him. her words. this is not up for dispute. she started the physical fight with him after he tried to get away from her. and it ain't like this was the first time.  that is literally the opposite of him being an abuser. and again, she has a long, public history of being an abusive drunk. he doesn't. how is this so hard to follow? oh that's right- he's the man so he's the abuser, no matter what. be better than this. seriously.

• Like 1

she attacked him. he tried to get away from her and she followed him to another room and attacked him. her words. this is not up for dispute. she started the physical fight with him after he tried to get away from her. and it ain't like this was the first time.  that is literally the opposite of him being an abuser. and again, she has a long, public history of being an abusive drunk. he doesn't. how is this so hard to follow? oh that's right- he's the man so he's the abuser, no matter what. be better than this. seriously.

You can keep going if you want but it’s fucking stupid. 
Yes, someone here should be better.

i once had a girl accuse me of raping her friend, and it was 100% a complete and total lie. luckily her story immediately fell apart and absolutely nobody believed her. but god damn if i didn't feel the heat before everything was cleared up. if you're going to accuse somebody of being a POS abuser, then that person had better actually be a POS abuser. no amount of righteous indignation will make any of you right here. his chick is the abusive one, and on this night he fought back. end of story. he's an idiot, and he never should put his hands in her, or anyone for that matter, but he is not a woman abuser. pe. ri. od. words have meaning, and words carry weight. chris beard is a lot of things, many good, and some bad. he is not a woman abuser, and for you to say that is irresponsible and stupid. 

what are you even talking about? we're having a discussion here. if someone says that chris beard is a POS woman abuser then i'm allowed to counter with the ga t that's just not true. so what's the problem here? how am i stifling anyone here by stating some facts?

You're backwards.  You cannot say it's not true.  You do not have the information to say so.  He was arrested.  Historical crime data says because of his arrest, it's highly probable that this has happened multiple times.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

You can keep going if you want but it’s fucking stupid. 
Yes, someone here should be better.

what's fucking stupid is your inability to live in reality. you have all of the desire in the world to be virtuous, but zero desire to see if the facts actually support your claims. fucking stupid indeed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

i once had a girl accuse me of raping her friend, and it was 100% a complete and total lie. luckily her story immediately fell apart and absolutely nobody believed her. but god damn if i didn't feel the heat before everything was cleared up. if you're going to accuse somebody of being a POS abuser, then that person had better actually be a POS abuser. no amount of righteous indignation will make any of you right here. his chick is the abusive one, and on this night he fought back. end of story. he's an idiot, and he never should put his hands in her, or anyone for that matter, but he is not a woman abuser. pe. ri. od. words have meaning, and words carry weight. chris beard is a lot of things, many good, and some bad. he is not a woman abuser, and for you to say that is irresponsible and stupid. 

I tried fapping to this, but couldn't.  Give me a few more minutes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, freyguy said:

You're backwards.  You cannot say it's not true.  You do not have the information to say so.  He was arrested.  Historical crime data says because of his arrest, it's highly probable that this has happened multiple times.  

person A tries to fight person B. person B gets away from person A to avoid a fight. Person A then follows Person B around the house, eventually attacking Person B.

who is the abuser here: Person A, or Person B.

the number of people in this thread who can't correctly answer this question is fucking insanely stupid. all you're saying is that only men can be abusers. that's fucking dumb. 

• Like 2

Oh so you mean he hit her instead of just leaving… sounds like we all agree that he’s abusive then.

what's fucking stupid is your inability to live in reality. you have all of the desire in the world to be virtuous, but zero desire to see if the facts actually support your claims. fucking stupid indeed.

This Is Cool GIF by MOODMAN

person A tries to fight person B. person B gets away from person A to avoid a fight. Person A then follows Person B around the house, eventually attacking Person B.

who is the abuser here: Person A, or Person B.

the number of people in this thread who can't correctly answer this question is fucking insanely stupid. all you're saying is that only men can be abusers. that's fucking dumb. 

Come Austin Powers GIF

54 minutes ago, freyguy said:

Sounds like he laid hands on her, but she "deserved it"   Still his best bet was to walk away.  Is he a chroic abuser of women?  Probably not.  Was this an example of spousal abuse?  Yeah, you can't lay hands on women and children.

Edited by closetohumping
  • Hook 'Em 2

You are giving him a lot of benefit of the doubt here man and it's kinda weird and gross. You think he's a huge piece of shit and even though it's pretty widely well known that he's a woman abuser at this point you continue to say "its cool cuz she sucks too".

You know what I've never done? I've never fucking hit a woman who was being toxic or a dick to me. Not bad enough to get the cops called or otherwise, because I'm not an abuser of women. 

I'm not trying to put this on you as a person, but if you think that's acceptable or remotely a possibility or has happened to you, then you are also a woman abuser which makes sense why you would defend the behavior that we at this point all know happened just not the intricate details. 

Yeah. Men get physically abused all the time and if you seen enough Dateline, men get murdered by women too.

Yet, if a story ever comes out that I struck a woman and in self-defense, you can find my ass in the hospital after being smashed with a lamp while I was sleeping or some shit. You wont see me in a mugshot without a scratch on me.

Unless you want to disclose non-public information that demonstrates he is an abuser or have concrete information from his arrest that confirms it, then no it is not widely known that he is an abuser.
It’s been discussed ad nauseam that the arrest information made public was not sufficient enough to confirm what was true and what was not true from the incident. 
I think most believe it to be true. 

This is not a criminal court. We dont need to know beyond a reasonable doubt that Beard committed a felony assault. There’s enough info to deduce that it’s more likely than not that he abused his fiancee.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Can I also point out that you are using her recanting statement after the fact, as absolute gospel. You know, the statement where she is very obviously trying to not have to tuck her tail back to LBK broke and without any possible job prospects. Her attempt to save any bit of meal ticket.

You cannot take her statement as absolute truth and ignore the police report as absolute fabrication just the same as we cannot take the police report for absolute truth and her statement as absolute fabrication.

Anyone with any hint of experience, even third hand, can quickly realize that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

And the fact that he did not walk away without laying his hands on her (per both statements) tells me all I need to know about the man.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Sounds like he laid hands on her, but she "deserved it"   Still his best bet was to walk away.  Is he a chroic abuser of women?  Probably not.  Was this an example of spousal abuse?  Yeah, you can't lay hands on women and children.

that is such bullshit. reading this thread she could have shot him and then cut his dick off and if he slapped her back he'd be the abuser because, "you can't touch a woman no matter what." this thread is so ass backwards, and all in the name of appearing virtuous. you guys are fucking nuts. the person who stalks and harasses and attacks their spouse is the abuser, not the other way around. 

• Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

Can I also point out that you are using her recanting statement after the fact, as absolute gospel. You know, the statement where she is very obviously trying to not have to tuck her tail back to LBK broke and without any possible job prospects. Her attempt to save any bit of meal ticket.

You cannot take her statement as absolute truth and ignore the police report as absolute fabrication just the same as we cannot take the police report for absolute truth and her statement as absolute fabrication.

Anyone with any hint of experience, even third hand, can quickly realize that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

And the fact that he did not walk away without laying his hands on her (per both statements) tells me all I need to know about the man.

???? randi trew has admitted that she attacked him. it's in the police report. it's a fact. it's been repeated here ad nauseam. how many more times does it need to be posted? 

???? randi trew has admitted that she attacked him. it's in the police report. it's a fact. it's been repeated here ad nauseam. how many more times does it need to be posted? 

DErka, I’m begging you. Get ya ass focused on the game

Angry Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

This is not a criminal court. We dont need to know beyond a reasonable doubt that Beard committed a felony assault. There’s enough info to deduce that it’s more likely than not that he abused his fiancee.

Yes it is not a criminal court, and yes you have no fucking clue what really happened. Nor does anyone else publicly.

It’s perfectly fine to say he should be fired because of his conduct. It is not fine to proclaim a person serial abuser without sufficient information. I happen to believe he’s probably guilty, but it’s not appropriate to make that jump.  

I saw a surly post that Eskimohorn abuses farm animals. It’s not a criminal court here so I’m going to believe that’s true. #Save the farm animals from Eskimohorn. 

On 3/23/2023 at 12:58 PM, shadow_operative said:

i once again find myself in disagreement with the crowd. i'll start by saying that firing beard was not only the right thing to do, it was the only choice for any school that's actually an institution of higher learning. he was charged with felony DV, and then instead of showing contrition and swearing it will never happen again, beard came in hot defending himself and downplaying it all. he had to be fired.

that said, this thread title is inaccurate and until i see actual proof that beard is some sort of abuser then i'm going to stay away from the majority opinion here on what an abusive POS beard is. because to this point he's not.

randi trew didn't live in fear of chris beard. beard wasn't terrorizing her on a daily basis, getting home late from a bad day, knocking back a 12 pack and then tossing her around. that's not the case at all. they're simply a shitty, toxic couple who got into a physical fight. i've known a whole bunch of crazy couples like that, and that's all it really is: two psychos who bring out the worst in each other, and who have a codependent relationship and need to split. not only is that not an abusive one-way relationship, but if beard were the woman and trew were the man then beard would be the victim here. that's a fact. she is the provocateur, over and over and over. she is the antagonist. he is the one who tried to get away and leave it alone. she is the one who attacked him. if anyone in this relationship is the abuser, it's trew.

i know that everyone here has gotten swept up in being overly virtuous in condemning chris beard as a human being, but get real; think about the actual dynamics of that relationship. until something new comes out and says otherwise, chris beard is not a woman abuser, he's a fucking retard who stayed in a toxic, codependent relationship so long that it blew up his entire life, and Texas Basketball and its fans are arguably the biggest casualties here. it sucks.

in summation, chris beard:

•asshole

•stubborn

•manic

•terrible judgment with women 

•probably drinks too much

•deserved to be fired 

•fucked over Texas and its fans 

•not a "woman abuser". he'd literally be the victim if he was the woman

•fuck him 

One of my fraternity brothers who played basketball at Tech years ago, told me his then coach told him Beard has a drinking problem.

Edited by Satchel
  • Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, freyguy said:

crack a beer and get ready for the game man.

I don’t want to see Rodney Terry win with Chris’s players!!!  

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

that is such bullshit. reading this thread she could have shot him and then cut his dick off and if he slapped her back he'd be the abuser because, "you can't touch a woman no matter what." this thread is so ass backwards, and all in the name of appearing virtuous. you guys are fucking nuts. the person who stalks and harasses and attacks their spouse is the abuser, not the other way around. 

Walk away.  Chris should’ve walked away and you should walk away from this thread.  Cheer for the school, not the coach

Yes it is not a criminal court, and yes you have no fucking clue what really happened. Nor does anyone else publicly.
It’s perfectly fine to say he should be fired because of his conduct. It is not fine to proclaim a person serial abuser without sufficient information. I happen to believe he’s probably guilty, but it’s not appropriate to make that jump.  
I saw a surly post that Eskimohorn abuses farm animals. It’s not a criminal court here so I’m going to believe that’s true. #Save the farm animals from Eskimohorn. 

“its not appropriate to make that jump”?

Get me Black Lab on the phone. We're surrendering Surly from the internet.

25 minutes ago, Satchel said:

One of my fraternity brothers who played basketball at Tech years ago, told me his then coach told him Beard has a drinking problem.

This tracks with stuff I've heard as well. And not just drinking.

Y'all have been playing better without him anyway. Silver linings.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

To be honest, if Eskimohorn is arraigned for felony animal abuse, I’m probably going to believe it’s true, even if the farm animals change their story after the fact. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Satchel said:

he probably does have a drinking problem, something i've acknowledged multiple times in this thread. what he does not have is a history of being an abusive drunk, a history which randi trew actually does have, including the night that she drunkenly harassed a bunch of opposing fans and families at MSG, followed shortly thereafter by the night that she drunkenly instigated and perpetuated a physical confrontation with chris beard, despite him being sober and making attempts to remove himself from the situation. 

what's that? he has a y chromosome and a penis and she doesn't?  oh shit, you guys are right, he's the drunken abuser here. you should have just started with that. case closed.

2 hours ago, Texas Wahoo said:

To be honest, if Eskimohorn is arraigned for felony animal abuse, I’m probably going to believe it’s true, even if the farm animals change their story after the fact. 

that's not an apples to apples comparison. that's like saying, "every time the woman gets the kids and the house in the divorce it's proof that the man ducked up and she deserves to have these things." that's not how the system works unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

he probably does have a drinking problem, something i've acknowledged multiple times in this thread. what he does not have is a history of being an abusive drunk, a history which randi trew actually does have

How do you know he's not an abusive drunk??

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi