Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

how is that a "family member"? 

Generic term for Travis County. 

Assault Bodily Injury - bar fight with stranger

assault family violence - victim is known. Roommate, friend , family, neighbor etc. Its not literal, as is the term “impede breath”. Wide range of interpretation from the court. 

2 minutes ago, Techsan23 said:

All the fans reacting with the "Fuck you" emoticon for this message. Go to church, you're all pathetic human beings and a drain on society. This world would be a better place without you scumbags.

Sports shouldn't matter this much, go fix your lives.

Okay chomo 

I don't think people understand the charge. He tried to strangle someone to death and likely got interrupted by the police. He's not going to coach anywhere another day ever. 
I understand the charge. I also understand sports, especially at this level. I'm not saying it will be any time soon but some program will give him another shot down the line.

1 minute ago, horn4life said:

well... Fuck me....

That's not good. I guess we are going to see the coaching prowess of Rodney Terry tonight?

Most likely his wife.  These things can be nuanced.  Seen the scumbag spouse get the arrest, as they played the right carts to instigate it. HOWEVER, Chris Beard is a big guy with a known hot temper.  Which can be great for coaching, but not so good when you get arrested.  Not a good day for a team that was rising

Beard isn't married. 

5 minutes ago, Techsan23 said:

All the fans reacting with the "Fuck you" emoticon for this message. Go to church, you're all pathetic human beings and a drain on society. This world would be a better place without you scumbags.

Sports shouldn't matter this much, go fix your lives.

You're getting negged for being a dipshit who is clearly rep hunting by repeatedly quoting the same guy who everyone else has already called an idiot. You seem less interested in what's right and more interested in giving off the appearance of righteousness. 

Shorter version: STFU already. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

It is a little too early to speculate on how this all goes down.

A few things I do know about on this issue:

Family is in Tarrytown.

Yes, police will book under family assault if it’s a girlfriend.

Lawyers can chime in here, but Austin police have a rule regarding family violence. Someone is getting arrested and charged when there is a physical act involved, or if one party won’t say anything and the other says a physical act occurred. 

And given how many coaches have come back from bad things to coach again, it’s too premature to say he won’t coach again. The moral code has been thrown out the window by many universities. 

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Can't be disappointed if you don't let yourself get invested in the program in the first place. I learned that after 12 years of football mediocrity.

Think About It GIF by Identity

True, but I was all-in on this one.  Beard was our Coach K.  Multiple championships and a bunch of Final Fours over the next 20-ish years.  Fuck, it was already happening.

God dammit, man.

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

At a home? Not his home? Does he even live in Tarrytown?

Let the facts play out. It could be he found out a family member was molesting his daughter or had in the past and went off. May not even be his wife. We'll see what happens 

You need to step away from this thread. You repeatedly make an ass of yourself and this is now the leader in the clubhouse, surpassing your take that Sark was going to be embarrassed to let Casey walk. 

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

True, but I was all-in on this one.  Beard was our Coach K.  Multiple championships and a bunch of Final Fours over the next 20-ish years.  Fuck, it was already happening.

God dammit, man.

He was doing a fantastic job of uniting the family too! Now it’s all being thrown away 

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

It is a little too early to speculate on how this all goes down.

A few things I do know about on this issue:

Family is in Tarrytown.

Yes, police will book under family assault if it’s a girlfriend.

Lawyers can chime in here, but Austin police have a rule regarding family violence. Someone is getting arrested and charged when there is a physical act involved, or if one party won’t say anything and the other says a physical act occurred. 

And given how many coaches have come back from bad things to coach again, it’s too premature to say he won’t coach again. The moral code has been thrown out the window by many universities. 

He may very well coach again, he won't coach another game here.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

I hate everything about this post.

I wouldn’t expect an old to understand that this is very mundane thing on Instagram. Maybe that’s why you’re upset? Because you don’t understand social media?

Are you’re upset because it appears Dillon Mitchell is supporting Beard? 

I’m lost.

10 minutes ago, Techsan23 said:

I created my account today solely because this dirtbag is posting this crap. It's so embarrassing as a fan base to have people like him be associated with us.

very seriously, i don't think Surly is for you. that is shown by your recycling usernames btw.

Please Stop Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi