#7 Texas vs Rice 7pm on LHN

MuellerHorn

Just now, Degenerate Gardner said:

This team is mindfucked. Hard not to feel like everything is lost even when it isn’t. 

I mean they woke up this morning to very confusing and disturbing news 

Gonna take more than 12 hours to get it back together 

Nice little move by Allen there dribbling in a circle to the top of the key for a jumper 

They're here to play for the man and now he's gone and fucked all their minds up and they're thinking about where to look next to portal once he's fired. 

Nice shiny new arena and gonna be nothing but shit in it for awhile. I'm tired of this mediocre bullshit in a sport we should be very good in. Our men's big money sports are all kinds of underachievers and we can't ever get it right. Even when we get it right it turns out wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

They're here to play for the man and now he's gone and fucked all their minds up and they're thinking about where to look next to portal once he's fired. 

Nice shiny new arena and gonna be nothing but shit in it for awhile. I'm tired of this mediocre bullshit in a sport we should be very good in. Our men's big money sports are all kinds of underachievers and we can't ever get it right. Even when we get it right it turns out wrong. 

Post less.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, jw4381 said:

Can I say fuck this rice coach for his emotional antics with our players having this shit hanging over their heads?

His team is his only responsibility. It's dead in the building and he's trying to keep his team's energy up which is going to be very hard for 40 minutes against a superior team with superior athletes. If our team and crowd don't like it then do something about it.