#7 Texas vs Rice 7pm on LHN

MuellerHorn

Just now, Huckleberry said:

His team is his only responsibility. It's dead in the building and he's trying to keep his team's energy up which is going to be very hard for 40 minutes against a superior team with superior athletes. If our team and crowd don't like it then do something about it.

Yep. He has a job to do and win games. Not his fault Beard fucked around. 

12 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

They're here to play for the man and now he's gone and fucked all their minds up and they're thinking about where to look next to portal once he's fired. 

Nice shiny new arena and gonna be nothing but shit in it for awhile. I'm tired of this mediocre bullshit in a sport we should be very good in. Our men's big money sports are all kinds of underachievers and we can't ever get it right. Even when we get it right it turns out wrong. 

Hey man give CDC a chance. He can make the next big hire. He got Beard, he can find another elite coach.

9 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

His team is his only responsibility. It's dead in the building and he's trying to keep his team's energy up which is going to be very hard for 40 minutes against a superior team with superior athletes. If our team and crowd don't like it then do something about it.

This would be the biggest win in his career probably.  Not his fault for going all out 

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Hey man give CDC a chance. He can make the next big hire. He got Beard, he can find another elite coach.

Yeah it's possible. Just right now this team's trajectory was looking up for the first time in a long time. I was looking forward to going to a game in conference at the new place and now it just feels all ruined for this season. I don't think Terry can get these dudes to a 1 seed and a final 4 type run. Beard could have. 

14 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

Can I say fuck this rice coach for his emotional antics with our players having this shit hanging over their heads?

What? You act like someone died here. It wasn't some tragic event that took place. Why should he care about what Texas' coach did or how the players feel?

• Hook 'Em 1