Celebrity Death Pool -- 2023

Aqua Buddha

'Days Of Our Lives' Star Cody Longo, 34, Found Dead At His Home In Texas

Cody Longo Dead: 'Days of Our Lives' Alum Dies at 34

Cody Longo, the actor best known for playing Nicholas "Nikki" Alamain in NBC's daytime soap opera 'Days of Our Lives', has died at the age of 34, according to CNN. The actor was found dead at his home in Texas, United States, on Wednesday. The police were called to check in on Mr Longo at the home by his wife, Stephanie Longo, while she was working at a local dance studio. 
"Cody was our whole world," Stephanie Longo said in a statement, as per the outlet. "The kids and I are shattered and beyond devastated. He was the best dad and the best father. We will always and forever miss you and love you," she added. 

The cause of death is not known. 

According to Variety magazine, Cody Longo appeared in several popular television shows, including 'Medium', 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' and 'CSI: New York'. He also appeared in the horror comedy 'Piranha 3D'. He was best known for playing the role of Nicholas Alamain on the soap opera 'Days of Our Lives' for eight episodes in 2011.

7 minutes ago, Blotto said:

That was a poor choice of GIFs on my part.  I was more referencing that rather than go to her house and check on him, since she was working nearby, that she would call the cops.  If my wife called or texted and I didn't response while she was at work, she'd assume my phone was silenced or off, or anything other than something that needed a wellness check by the cops.

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

That was a poor choice of GIFs on my part.  I was more referencing that rather than go to her house and check on him, since she was working nearby, that she would call the cops.  If my wife called or texted and I didn't response while she was at work, she'd assume my phone was silenced or off, or anything other than something that needed a wellness check by the cops.

[Amateur surly csi] Yeah, if she was so concerned about his well being that her first response to him not answering the phone would be to call and send the cops…why did she leave him? Under what scenario would you go to a dance studio, and call the police to check on your spouse at home rather than go yourself? This seems like classic establishing an alibi. Her Instagram account linked above emits vibes of a horny milf looking for a new man. Her husband appears in no pics for videos she’s posted in the past 12 months, but there’s plenty of thirst traps. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

[Amateur surly csi] Yeah, if she was so concerned about his well being that her first response to him not answering the phone would be to call and send the cops…why did she leave him? Under what scenario would you go to a dance studio, and call the police to check on your spouse at home rather than go yourself? This seems like classic establishing an alibi. Her Instagram account linked above emits vibes of a horny milf looking for a new man. Her husband appears in no pics for videos she’s posted in the past 12 months, but there’s plenty of thirst traps. 

-6l_EQ.gif.a9b8025dfad18b1daed4ee50d858e190.gif

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

https://www.kxan.com/entertainment-news/days-of-our-lives-actor-cody-longo-found-dead-at-34-in-austin/

A family member of Longo told TMZ his body was found Wednesday in bed at a residence in Austin. Longo’s wife was working at a local dance studio, and she told TMZ she got an uneasy feeling when she could not reach him and asked police to check on him.

According to TMZ, Longo’s family said he struggled with alcohol abuse for years and went to rehab over the summer.  Although an official cause of death was not released Friday, Longo’s family believed he relapsed, TMZ said.

Additionally, Longo was most remembered as Eddie Duran on the show ‘Hollywood Heights,’ where he appeared in 78 episodes.

Former Lions DB Stanley Wilson has passed away at age 40

USATSI_2233690-e1676484801497.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1
February 15, 2023 1:19 pm ET

Some sad news on the Lions alumni front. Former Lions defensive back Stanley Wilson has passed away.

Wilson was just 40 years old. According to TMZ Sports, Wilson died while under the care of the Los Angeles County corrections department. He had been in police custody for some time after breaking into houses in the Hollywood Hills area, and was being transferred to a mental health facility within the jail system.

Wilson spent three seasons with the Lions after being a third-round pick in 2005. He played collegiately at Stanford. Wilson’s career ended early due to injuries.

4 minutes ago, Stella Link said:

"Icon", "GOAT", "sexiest woman on earth/universe".....nothing can appropriately describe Raquel Welch.  

One of the classiest ladies in the universe.  RIP Raquel.  

Seriously, there's a wing of the Hall of Fame that doesn't have rankings.  It just has "the all-time greatest."  There aren't many in that wing.  But Raquel is one of 'em.

• Hook 'Em 3

I remember back in the old days when CBS used to run movies after the local nightly news.

They would have themes for the movies that would show during a given week.

One week it was beach movies and they showed  'A Swinging Summer' her first credited movie appearance perhaps.  I was a whippersnapper but I became a fan for life that night.  

She is indeed an All-Timer.   

• Hook 'Em 2

I remember watching the first ESPYs with my dad. Raquel Welch was presenting an award, God knows why. She would've been in her early 50s but she looked hotter than hell. I was 19 0r 20 and remember thinking what I wouldn't give to get a piece of that ass. I looked over at my dad and unfortunately, he had the same look on his face that I had on mine. It was gross. RIP Raquel.

68dc1206df43afdc6db528636b2a718a.jpg

What do you want him to do? Cut it off?
  • Haha 3