Celebrity Death Pool -- 2023

Aqua Buddha

I imagine Sizemore's drug past made it impossible for studios to get insurance so he was relegated to small independent films that wanted his name. He went from an actor that easily could have been a regular at award shows to C or D level movies. Still he got work which many actors can't say.

It was sad and surreal seeing him on Celebrity Rehab and detailing his volatile relationship with Heidi Fleiss.

On 2/28/2023 at 9:30 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I imagine Sizemore's drug past made it impossible for studios to get insurance so he was relegated to small independent films that wanted his name. He went from an actor that easily could have been a regular at award shows to C or D level movies. Still he got work which many actors can't say.

It was sad and surreal seeing him on Celebrity Rehab and detailing his volatile relationship with Heidi Fleiss.

He stole lots of scenes with his no- bullshit badass characters.  Apparently not such a great guy in real life though.  But still only mostly dead from what I've seen, another guy who The Surl killed off before his time

On 12/31/2022 at 7:30 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Love the Chris Berman pick, @Cap33 I think I had him years ago - I hope you finally get him.

1. Trump Jr - 45

2. Bam Margera - 43

3. Kanye - 45

4. Elon - 51

5. Bruce Arians - 70

6. Joe Rogan - 55

7. Papa John - 61

8. Antonio Brown - 34

9. Dan Bilzerian - 42

10. Tom Sizemore - 61

Edit - there's some really trashy young actress who shacked up with a really mediocre older male actor - can't remember who, but kind of a known douchebag. Anyway, whenever I can remember their fucking names, I'll edit this post again below, but I want to predict those two as well, just as a non-points bonus call. 

Edit v.2: as you can see in the following posts, Courtney Stodden & Doug Hutchison are the lovely couple that I predict will expire. 

+39.

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Like 2