Celebrity Death Pool -- 2023

Aqua Buddha

On 1/26/2023 at 11:47 PM, Hate said:

Damn, Billy Packer was THE voice of the tournament for me for many many years,

I honestly thought he had been dead for years and that’s why he was no longer on the FF crew.

Always liked Bill Rafferty more than Packer, but that’s just personal preference.

”And (insert defensive team’s name) opens in… MAN-TO-MAN.”

16 hours ago, Burt said:

I'm not much of a hockey fan, but I can appreciate the greats.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/35557785/hall-famer-bobby-hull-golden-jet-dies-age-84

My first (and only) NHL game was the North Stars vs Blackhawks in 70-71. Bobby Hull was arguably the biggest star in the league at the time. I bought a cheap ass souvenir hockey stick and puck and tried to practice on my own out on a lake where we had a cabin while wearing cheap ass men’s skates (presumably figure skating skates). It took all of 20 minutes to figure out it sucked to chase pucks across a lake by myself because none of my friends wanted to play as they didn’t even have sticks. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, McCroskey said:

Somehow we missed that Robert F. Chew aka Prop Joe from The Wire passed away a (decade) ago. 52 years old, damn.

He did a great job in that role. RIP.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Chew

bcc9105278a8d5aac2014a7134f6e25c.jpg

Anyways back to 2023.

“I'm doing like one of them marriage counselors. Charge by the hour to tell some fool he need to bring some flowers home. And charge another hour telling the bitch she oughta suck some cock every little once in a while. You know, keep a marriage strong like that.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Damn that sucks…RIP! Can still hear her laughing at Ralphie in the bunny suit. That was a perfect little scene bc of her laugh and reaction. 

Didn’t realize she was nominated for an Academy Award twice. 

Edited by Nicole44

Yeah, she was great in "Slapshot" and "Close Encounters"   .  But she'll always be Ralphie's Mom to me.  God I loved her in that movie.  Reminds me so much of my wife now at the holidays.  Stern, but so loving and protective of her little Cubs.  And she was a supportive and caring, and sexy, wife to the Old Man through and through no matter his surliness level around Christmastime.  2023 not giving fuck one.  RIP, Melinda...