World Cup Final - Argentina vs France

Captain Ron

10 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

what a comeback by France, although I'm rooting hard for Argentina.   France has the transport portal type look to them, mercenaries. Excuse me while I get racial, but how does France have so many black guys? I know the general population has a lot of Africans but I'm sensing some twisting of the passports here. 

Because of immigration from former colonies, and they just happen to be ultra talented. 

Here’s an UTEP lady getting stupid-racial though

1AF12DF9-2F14-4AF4-ADC7-EF8FEA896A5B.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Dechamp needs to sit Mbappe down and make sure he doesn’t go complete hero ball during the next 30.  Right when Griezmann went out, he was trying to take on three at a time.  Once he didn’t, he was unstoppable.

Mbappe cares not for your lack of faith. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

what a comeback by France, although I'm rooting hard for Argentina.   France has the transport portal type look to them, mercenaries. Excuse me while I get racial, but how does France have so many black guys? I know the general population has a lot of Africans but I'm sensing some twisting of the passports here. 

You kind of answered your own question. Short answer, French colonization of Africa. It's no less legitimate than what the US does to get players who ave barely ever been to the United States on the team.

Absolutely insane ending after 80 minutes of Argentine domination. If Messi got a clean pass right there at the end, we may have seen a walk off in the World Cup final.

I think its very silly for people who play under a flag to which theyre very tenuously connected though. 

Like Giuseppe Rossi. That motherfucker was born in New Jersey, raised in the US, played for an American team competitively, but chose to represent Italy in international competition. 

Thats kinda whack. 

12 minutes ago, Bodowned said:

That Di Maria sub…

I know he wasn’t 100% fit, but it’s his last match in an Argentina shirt and his club career is essentially cooked. He was still running with his hair on fire and your biggest offensive threat outside of Messi. Very questionable sub that maybe titled the balance here.

I think you're right, they should've let DiMaria run until he drops dead on the pitch. It's like an ace pitcher in the World Series, fuck a pitch count. There's no tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

I think its very silly for people who play under a flag to which theyre very tenuously connected though. 

Like Giuseppe Rossi. That motherfucker was born in New Jersey, raised in the US, played for an American team competitively, but chose to represent Italy in international competition. 

Thats kinda whack. 

half the us starters would not be eligible if you got your way

• Hook 'Em 1