2023 LB Anthony Hill Jr.

TexEx15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
2 hours ago, WJC88 said:

Any word on what he was saying?  Is that the endzone where the recruits were sitting?

I loved when he did that!  That's the type of attitude/passion the program has been missing.

I was actually a little concerned they were going to throw a taunting flag. I think he toed the line on it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I  was impressed with his 2nd sack. He probably got yelled at for the play he got too far up field and gave up a 3rd down conversion. I think it was a series or 2 after, he gets his 2nd sack. On that play he was running upfield and stopped. It almost looked like he was spying.  Bledsoe was coming upfield and the OT ended up helping on Bledsoe. Once Hill saw the opening he took off underneath and got the sack. Just showed that he is very coachable and a quick learner. 

• Hook 'Em 2

53 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Giving the horns down right back at ya is its own kind of genius. I'm a little upset with myself for not coming up with that first. But I'm sure as shit going to be giving the Horns down to some Sooner asshole in Dallas this year, I promise you. 

My response is always an upside down middle finger

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, WJC88 said:

Any word on what he was saying?  Is that the endzone where the recruits were sitting?

I loved when he did that!  That's the type of attitude/passion the program has been missing.

McAfee was behind that end zone for his simulcast and said that he thought A Hill was gesturing as if to say "This is our house" 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Codaxx said:

I  was impressed with his 2nd sack. He probably got yelled at for the play he got too far up field and gave up a 3rd down conversion. I think it was a series or 2 after, he gets his 2nd sack. On that play he was running upfield and stopped. It almost looked like he was spying.  Bledsoe was coming upfield and the OT ended up helping on Bledsoe. Once Hill saw the opening he took off underneath and got the sack. Just showed that he is very coachable and a quick learner. 

You could see him think don't lose contain but when Milroe stepped up his predator instincts took over.

8 hours ago, WJC88 said:

I think he was saying "thanks for giving my pops a job in Austin, big cigars!"

• Haha 5

• 3 months later...