NFL Week 15

shadow_operative2.0

Matt Ryan holds the 2 biggest chokes in the regular season and Super Bowl.

But what also slips under the radar is his chokejob meltdown in the 2012 NFC Championship game against SF. I believe they were up 21-3 or something to that manner. SF came back to win to get to the Super Bowl. Also got destroyed the year prior to that as the 1 seed in the divisional round to the Packers.

They just ran a commercial for the Christmas Eve Raiders at Steelers game. I was asked to work with the Raiders that game, I said, “no”. It might have been ok if the game was at noon but, 8 p.m. Christmas Eve, nah. A game that won’t mean a damned thing to anyone. And, I just looked at the weather for next weekend and the highs here will be around 15F. That will be fucking miserable.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

They just ran a commercial for the Christmas Eve Raiders at Steelers game. I was asked to work with the Raiders that game, I said, “no”. It might have been ok if the game was at noon but, 8 p.m. Christmas Eve, nah. A game that won’t mean a damned thing to anyone. And, I just looked at the weather for next weekend and the highs here will be around 15F. That will be fucking miserable.

What work you asked to do? 

11 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

What work you asked to do? 

At times I help out in the radio booth. It’s fun. It’s fun to hear the other side of the game, rather just the Steelers side of things. For Pitt games I’m either in our radio booth, the visitor radio booth or helping out TV. It’s fun, and Bier money.

5 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Apparently not massaging the cheerleaders to warm them up.

That, I would have volunteered for but, their cheerleaders don’t go to away games. One of our QBs at Pitt had a sister of his who was a Raiders cheerleader. She was pretty.

9 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

At times I help out in the radio booth. It’s fun. It’s fun to hear the other side of the game, rather just the Steelers side of things. For Pitt games I’m either in our radio booth, the visitor radio booth or helping out TV. It’s fun, and Bier money.

Alright, sounds fun.