Rando Bowl Appreciation Thread..lawn equipment, chips, tires (doing tire things), mufflers, fast food places galore

ButtFumble

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

At the end of the game they were saying that you could watch the mayo bath on the ESPN app. All I could think was, “Why the fuck would I want to see that?”

I hate mayonnaise so that whole game was disgusting to me.

They make the best french fries I've ever had in Europe and then they give you mayo to eat with them.  Horrible.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I hate mayonnaise so that whole game was disgusting to me.

They make the best french fries I've ever had in Europe and then they give you mayo to eat with them.  Horrible.

I like mayo in moderation. Too much and it gets gross. A gimmick like a mayo bath instead of a Gatorade bath is just stupid and crude. The best thing about the Gatorade bath was when coaches didn’t know it was coming. Then it became a thing that everyone did. And then they turn the mayo bath into an event like you’re contractually obligated to take part in it as part of the deal. It’s gotten out of hand. 

Anybody have "announcer fired for dumb illegal alien comment" on their Bowl Bingo card?

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35349790/nc-state-radio-voice-gary-hahn-suspended-illegal-aliens-reference

Hahn made the comments as he relayed the score of the Sun Bowl, saying, "Down among all the illegal aliens in El Paso, it's UCLA 14 and Pittsburgh 6."

16 minutes ago, Augustus said:

They had to cancel bowl-related events down there due to all the illegals so I imagine that it was on his mind, but as usual, the blow up over it is hilarious.

Hahn should start making a big pot of pozole so he can feed the bus load of illegals that Abbott is sending to his house. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

the game ended early so the trophy ceremony gets broadcast nationwide and nobody did any prep work for the speaking parts so everyone is just fumbling all of their words and can't tell transperfect from transparent and the lady from the sponsor can't read a basic stat line for the game mvp what terrible television.