COPA DE MUNDIAL 3rd place game!

ztejas

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Pretty entertaining game. I’m rooting for Croatia.

Great team, good food, gorgeous country, but have history with them and just can't. Meanwhile Moroccans hooked me up with all the hash in DC. So gotta go for them! 

Either way, agree, fun game. I think Croatia has the legs to win, but Moroccans are crafty. forget where I saw it, but the clubs their players play for was impressive. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Great team, good food, gorgeous country, but have history with them and just can't. Meanwhile Moroccans hooked me up with all the hash in DC. So gotta go for them! 

Either way, agree, fun game. I think Croatia has the legs to win, but Moroccans are crafty. forget where I saw it, but the clubs their players play for was impressive. 

One of my most dear friends is from Croatia. She came to Pittsburgh to play college basketball. So she is why I am rooting for them. She’s the one, I mentioned in one of the earlier threads, who married a Serb that she met here in Pittsburgh. That’s as good enough of a reason as any, I guess.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

One of my most dear friends is from Croatia. She came to Pittsburgh to play college basketball. So she is why I am rooting for them. She’s the one, I mentioned in one of the earlier threads, who married a Serb that she met here in Pittsburgh. That’s as good enough of a reason as any, I guess.

No Kebab for Morocco today, we all feast on Cevap! 

Fun game, both played with heart. 

Clemente is the coolest baseball player ever. 

18 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Croatia wins the bronze!

It’s funny- nobody gives a shit about this game. Nobody cares when the NCAA did a 3rd place game, but the difference between finishing 4th at the Olympics and winning a bronze is massive. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

It’s funny- nobody gives a shit about this game. Nobody cares when the NCAA did a 3rd place game, but the difference between finishing 4th at the Olympics and winning a bronze is massive. 
I bet tiny countries like Croatia that don't have a history of being a soccer power actually do care.

And this guy definitely cares more than enough:

• Hook 'Em 2