New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Intrater?  Seriously?  

I know I've posted this a hundred times, but the simulation isn't even fucking trying anymore with these names and plotlines.  

Intrater can go both ways with sinister spellings.  Kinda like Santos.  I'll leave it to the brilliant Long Island GOP elites to sort it out. 

Come the fuck on, this isn't even comical anymore.  It's just bad Carrot Top schtick at this point.  If you're gonna fuck us, at least make us laugh first.  

Yeah. The simulation jumped the shark with “Fraud Guarantee”.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

For future reference you can cue a video to a specific point by appending &t=XhYmZs to the URL, where X, Y, and Z stand for hours, minutes, and seconds, respectively. So to cue that to 2:30 the URL would be:

Or you can just pause the video at the point of interest and right-click to select "copy video URL at current time".

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m shocked that Tulsi that interviewed and called out Santos on what appears to be her filling in for Tucker Carlson. Santos’ stance seems to be that he will do a great job in Congress so why does it matter if he embellished his resume.

does anyone not think this guy has a lifetime of lies? He just didn’t start making shit up when he decided to run for congress.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Maybe some in the GQP recognize having a freshly paid-for Russian agent in their ranks with no NRA middleman could put a damper on the GQP's Hunter Biden laptop investigation performance.  

Sanchez wasn't caught smuggling a weapon of mass destruction between his legs, sir. 

48 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Maybe some in the GQP recognize having a freshly paid-for Russian agent in their ranks with no NRA middleman could put a damper on the GQP's Hunter Biden laptop investigation performance.  

The Right will roll their eyes at any mention of Russian interference. They believe that zero was proven with Trump (not true) and therefore a Left hoax.

The best way to go after the GOP and Santos is to keep reminding them of the endless lies he told. And now that Santos has admitted that they're lies, they can't argue against it.

Super conspiracy theory: Perhaps it's the lighting, some plastic surgery or he's has added some weight but every time I see picture of Santos at different points from the last year, I don't think it's the same guy. Maybe one of them actually went to Baruch College and worked at Goldman. The others didn't.

I see a resemblance in all 3 photos but at first glance I think it's 3 different dudes.

santos.PNG

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Super conspiracy theory: Perhaps it's the lighting, some plastic surgery or he's has added some weight but every time I see picture of Santos at different points from the last year, I don't think it's the same guy. Maybe one of them actually went to Baruch College and worked at Goldman. The others didn't.

I see a resemblance in all 3 photos but at first glance I think it's 3 different dudes.

santos.PNG

He obviously has a different hair style and glasses in the center photo, but he looks like the same guy to me. An asshole. 

Now, if you told me one of the pics is of Tom Herman, I might believe you. He’s the real shapeshifter.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

santos.PNG

Lois Lane GIFs | Tenor

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

He obviously has a different hair style and glasses in the center photo, but he looks like the same guy to me. An asshole. 

Now, if you told me one of the pics is of Tom Herman, I might believe you. He’s the real shapeshifter.

They’re all the same guy and there’s no fake Melania. 

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I didn't have Tulsi as a Russian agent offing a compromised Russian agent on TV on my bingo card, but she's doing what must be done.

biprof-main1.jpg

her rubles have been on the light side, I’m guessing 

5 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Santos is a GQP trial balloon, just like Herschel Walker. It's just another step closer to an autocracy.

• Nominate wholly unqualified candidates, lie about their qualifications while accepting dark campaign $$$ from wealthy oligarchs 
  • If their candidate doesn't win, falsely claim election fraud and file baseless lawsuits while being given constant air time on Fox, OAN, Newsmax, Twitter, etc.
  • If their candidate does win (Santos) downplay his lies as "embellishments" and less harmful than this list of evil things the groomer, pedo, blood drinking libtards did. Throw in George Soros for good measure
  • While the voters are clutching pearls and being outraged over the performance art of serial liars like Santos, continue to restrict access to voting and gerrymander districts to ensure power is maintained by the GQP

We're not far from Governor or Senator Fitlump.

you’re pretty damn spot on here 

Edited by tx 3 putt

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’d give him partial credit if the cancer came from 9/11- if he had mentioned it in that way. 

There are a couple outs.  That's one.  "I meant that it was as if she died that day- she was never the same" is another. Either way it's bullshit. There's no record of her having been there.