New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

Interview with the vet. He's pissed at Santos.

Leslie Jones:   "So you're telling me this man didn't just steal from a dog. He didn't just steal from a service dog. He didn't just steal from a dying service dog. He stole from a disabled, homeless veteran's dying service dog? Oh my god! You are evil and stupid! You are going to mess with somebody's dog? Have you never heard of John Wick?"

Also, you guys are always talking about fleecing the rubes. How come none of you came up with this? Santos' Warriors may be the name of my next band. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/george-santos-is-an-american-hero?qid=9d22ca921dd5a79bd341718a32215537

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Also, you guys are always talking about fleecing the rubes. How come none of you came up with this? Santos' Warriors may be the name of my next band. 

We thought there was a bottom (no pun intended). This simulation proved us very wrong 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 1:21 PM, YChang said:

What’s with these gutless media anchors/producers afraid of just calling him a liar. 

I heard an NPR story a few days back that straight up called his claims "lies."

They have also started called election fraud claims lies as well.

I don't think I've ever heard them call Santos or DoTArd (or anyone else) "liar".

• Hook 'Em 2

That is 100%, no doubt, him by the way.  Just look at the crease on the left side of his chin (right side on the pictures).  Exactly the same.
image.png.99880f4d949af34558dc6898a1c026c4.png

Yep. That is him.

What in the fuck is going on in this fucking country. And where are all our super duper principled right wingers on this site calling him out?
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

That is 100%, no doubt, him by the way.  Just look at the crease on the left side of his chin (right side on the pictures).  Exactly the same.

that's not a half bad drag effort.

i can't figure this guy out.

there's no way he's a traditional republican in the same sense that diamond and silk were not. so what's the attraction? is it simply mental illness? or is it mad graft? 

i just can't figure it.

go be gay, dude. don't join the party that hates you. unless you plan to sabotage from within, then by all means, continue the farce.

• Drool 1

6 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

this story really is incredible.

i mean, you couldn't make up a story about a person who spent years lying about themselves in public, grotesquely trying to grift in any way possible by lying about the stupidest things, like, oh, being in emergency management or making a lingerie football team, who has done questionable sexual stuff online including cosplay, webcams, posting supposed private messages between her and a very public local figure, then posting nudes of herself after soliciting advice on whether or not to get boob implants, and then got elected to a very public office?

i mean, that would be some crazy bullshit, right?

I have a writer friend who has worked on scripts for various tv shows and a few movies.

He said if he walked into a writers’ room for a show like West Wing or any other politically-focused show, even if it was a comedy like Veep, and he pitched this story, the rest of the writers would laugh him out of the room, and the show runners and producers would tell him to knock it off and find something more believable.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/george-santos-is-an-american-hero?qid=9d22ca921dd5a79bd341718a32215537

How do you know that none of us came up with that?

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have a writer friend who has worked on scripts for various tv shows and a few movies.

He said if he walked into a writers’ room for a show like West Wing or any other politically-focused show, even if it was a comedy like Veep, and he pitched this story, the rest of the writers would laugh him out of the room, and the show runners and producers would tell him to knock it off and find something more believable.

The santos story or the lump story?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The santos story or the lump story?

You laugh, but Fitlump would fit right in with Boebert and MTG.  Hell, she'd look down right competent compared to them.  And her story could have easily played out during the Tea Party days - she would have been a prime candidate 10 or 12 years ago.

Santos?  It's completely batshit insane on a level that Boebert and MTG could never aspire to.  Or FL for that matter.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You laugh, but Fitlump would fit right in with Boebert and MTG.  Hell, she'd look down right competent compared to them.  And her story could have easily played out during the Tea Party days - she would have been a prime candidate 10 or 12 years ago.

Santos?  It's completely batshit insane on a level that Boebert and MTG could never aspire to.  Or FL for that matter.

No doubt. I really do think there's something to that notion that it's narcissism which drives ambition. For all her faults, she's certainly got both in spades.

Hell, do y'all remember her brief stint at being a political talk radio host? Holy fuck, the couple of times I caught a few minutes were absolutely pathetic, but that idiot never gave up.

I'm trying to figure out if there's a certain ser of attributes that makes for the perfect GOP politician (chaotic evil), kind of like creating a D&D character:

Ethics: 0

Honesty: 0

Intelligence: 0

Conniving: 50

Narcissism: 50

Ambition: 50

I dunno, something like that. 

Edited by bolverk
Hit points
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TexasHooch said:

This is just fucking amazing. This whole story. It feels like there's going to be increasingly insane revelations about this freak on the reg for the next two years. Considering where we're already at, I can't imagine what will be coming out down the road. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, TexasHooch said:

I know we've had some verification of the photo, but with deep fakes these days it is really hard to trust a photo like this is real. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I know we've had some verification of the photo, but with deep fakes these days it is really hard to trust a photo like this is real. 

Very true. These days on photos (and sometimes video), you need some corroboration.

Also, at this point there are so many lies associated with him that I am sure people who just like adding fuel to the fire are throwing out fake lies just to see how high the flames go.

6 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

this is a very good point.

but it would be the least surprising thing ever with this dude. i don't understand what makes him tick. i can usually understand motivations, kind of empathize even with bad people at times.

this dude though, he's not evil. he's certainly not good, but he's more just an agent of chaos. like the joker in the dark knight.

10 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

On the previous page, a reporter interviewed a Brazilian drag queen that supplied the photos. They are real*

*to your point, the Brazilian drag queen could have faked these, I don't know. 

Edited by Neonmoon

5 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

This is just fucking amazing. This whole story. It feels like there's going to be increasingly insane revelations about this freak on the reg for the next two years. Considering where we're already at, I can't imagine what will be coming out down the road. 

Santos:  I solved the zodiac cypher a couple decades ago, identified the killer, and made sure he would never kill again.  My proof?  He stopped killing, didn’t he?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Santos:  I solved the zodiac cypher a couple decades ago, identified the killer, and made sure he would never kill again.  My proof?  He stopped killing, didn’t he?

He could also add that he is a performance artist, and his masterpiece is getting elected.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

He could also add that he is a performance artist, and his masterpiece is getting elected.  

i once had this hare brained idea to turn myself into a maga person and just run as a republican for some winnable house district. just fundraise and lie and lie and lie. and then get elected and immediately change to a democrat just for the lulz. like a hard swerve, jim ross "ohmygod it's hayden horn with a steel chair" kind of thing. thought it would be funny. unrealistic, and i lack the motivation and the ability to bald-faced lie and sell my soul, but it was a fun idea, like winning the lottery.

but this guy went and did that already, but better. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Also, we had a party that screamed for 8 years for a President to produce a birth certificate that had already been presented and now that same party has an immigrant congressional rep who has like 12 different aliases. 

"He was elected". That's been the defense of "Santos" thus far. Oh, he was elected. Well by all means, please continue with your duties then, whoever you are. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i once had this hare brained idea to turn myself into a maga person and just run as a republican for some winnable house district. just fundraise and lie and lie and lie. and then get elected and immediately change to a democrat just for the lulz. like a hard swerve, jim ross "ohmygod it's hayden horn with a steel chair" kind of thing. thought it would be funny. unrealistic, and i lack the motivation and the ability to bald-faced lie and sell my soul, but it was a fun idea, like winning the lottery.

Yeah, that would be pretty funny. Up to the point where you're murdered by a fanatic Patriot.

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i once had this hare brained idea to turn myself into a maga person and just run as a republican for some winnable house district. just fundraise and lie and lie and lie. and then get elected and immediately change to a democrat just for the lulz. like a hard swerve, jim ross "ohmygod it's hayden horn with a steel chair" kind of thing. thought it would be funny.

The fabled "Reverse Sinema"!

• Rage+1 3

6 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

If you have any digital trail, you’d need to start with a fake conversion at a mega church. And the beauty of the MAGA con is that you have a ready made excuse for your sudden swerve to the right baked in and it only works better if you’re questioned on it.