New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

29 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I'm no drag queen, but I can appreciate a good burn, even if that burn is coming from a villain.  I'm still going to want the good drag queens to win overall, but Imma still point and laugh when that villain wins a round.

For instance, my favorite burn ever on Drag Race came from a villain.  I wanted her to fail, but she definitely slayed in that round.  Her victim got the last laugh, because she ended up winning the whole thing that season.

Season 5?

2 hours ago, horn4life said:

This is the Santos congress. From top to bottom.  Basically an entire party and current platform based on fabrication.  Heck they guys that decided to borrow more in a time of plenty than any other congress in history when controlled by Republicans and a Republican President now... are concerned about deficits.

there is a good reason why Santos is still in Congress. Lies simply do not matter to the GOP. Lies are now part of the basic stock and trade of the GOP. Thus thus lies are no longer something any Republican needs to be concerned with at all.

Agree and I'm not sure why everyone is so up in arms over Santos.  He's one rep out of hundreds that are completely full of shit.  Just because he got caught doesn't mean he's any worse than the rest of them.

836b3433-4d4c-47be-b822-e14d2cd9b954_tex

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Agree and I'm not sure why everyone is so up in arms over Santos.  He's one rep out of hundreds that are completely full of shit.  Just because he got caught doesn't mean he's any worse than the rest of them.

Not sure if serious, Biff. This is, shall we say, unique. 

• Drool 1

So, forging someone's name on campaign finance documents -- sounds crime-ey to me.  Yes?  No?

Depends. If he had a D next to his name, absolutely, and he should resign immediately.
But because he has an R, hey, the voters elected him, and we need his vote.

Coulda sworn you got that memo.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So 415 reps do this a total of 8 times and santos all by himself does it 8 times. And you feel his behavior is no different than all the rest?

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, I get the response.  Just wondered how crime-ey it really is.

tipping $55.99 on a $144 bill so that carmelo remembers who you are when you lose election (again)... not really crimey.  forging someone's signature on an official document... highly crimey. 

25 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So 415 reps do this a total of 8 times and santos all by himself does it 8 times. And you feel his behavior is no different than all the rest?

To be fair, I was referencing only the R reps.  But I guess maybe I am just numb to it all.  I would posit that dotard and the dozens of people in his administration were far worse than this shmo and they are all walking around free, so why all the teeth gnashing about this particular guy?  

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Why?  Did I miss some huge development?  Did he incite a traitorous insurrection and plan to overthrow our government?  Has he been screaming batshit conspiracy theories about jewish space lasers for the past 2 years?  

He just arrived in Congress. He is an imposter. i.e. We don't know who he is. Probably got his money from Russia. It's sort of a big deal. 

Just now, Red Five said:

Probably got his money from Russia. It's sort of a big deal.

This part would seem like a big deal, if they didn't all get their money from Russia.  The NRA 100% funneled god knows how much to the GOP from Russia and nobody seems to give a shit anymore.  I can't believe the NRA hasn't been completely dismantled and the GOP strung up from the rafters.

I'm not saying this guy should get away with whatever he's doing, but I am saying, he seems like he's at least on par with the rest of those traitorous cunts.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

He just arrived in Congress. He is an imposter. i.e. We don't know who he is. Probably got his money from Russia. It's sort of a big deal. 

Season 1 Starz GIF by Now Apocalypse

There are no rules anymore man. The sooner we all realize this, the sooner we can start stockpiling football gear, spears, swords, etc for the coming thunderdome / Mad Max type civilization we're careening towards.

tom hardy doof warrior GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

But within the realm of sanity. Whereas if someone tips $174 on a $25 to go order, that’s outside of the spirit of the policy as well as expectation for the service. Still not illegal but more into unethical territory. 

i'm thinking you tell carmelo that your expense limit is $199.99 before people start really asking questions, some days will be $199.99 on a $160 bill, some days a $145 bill, some days a $170 bill, but you'll put down some cash to keep it in the upper 20s, maybe 30% overall, because you like eating there and he provides good service. 

Santos is yet another example of the intellectual collapse of a huge swath of the American population, 120-150 million people who literally don't give a crap about facts, evidence, reason, logic, or proof of anything that inconveniences their little premodern belief system. That's the effect of being brainwashed from childbirth that the sacred scrolls (Bible) don't need no proof or evidence. Just take the prophets' word on it!

There is no larger enabler of idiocy and the destruction of clear thinking than religion, the belief that the mythical Creator of the entire universe (two trillion galaxies stretched across 100 billion light years) has your back. And you don't need no facts to back your quest for power and domination.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

This is uninformed cynicism masquerading as sophistication.

I deal with public officials right across the state on a damned-near daily basis.  There are a lot of them that I don't like personally.  There are a lot of them whose positions I find noxious, if not downright un-American.

But I'm also going to tell you that, broadly speaking, they're people who are trying to serve the public as they see the public interest.  They're serving their constituents, and often their positions--noxious as they are--reflect their constituency.  But they're not crooked.  They do these jobs for shockingly little money.  They're not violating campaign-finance laws or soliciting kickbacks or taking bribes.  They could.  But they don't.

There are exceptions, of course.  There's John Wiley Price.  There's Ken Paxton.  Those people are fucking criminals.  

But they're the outliers.

And then there's George Santos.  He's the outlier that goes far beyond the outliers.

When you say George Santos isn't "any worse than the rest of them," you actually show how little you know about our public officials.  And your cynicism may convince some who are just as uninformed as you that you have some inside scoop.  But you don't. 

What you bring to the table isn't insight or information or knowledge.  You just bring a malignant cynicism that has infected our body politic, convincing it that everyone is a crook and that our democracy isn't worth saving.  It's the cancer that led to January 6.  It's a cancer that continues to grow today.  And it's fucking threatening the life of our country.

So stop being a moronic asshole and shut the fuck up about shit of which you have no knowledge.

Well this seems hyperbolic. 

I may be cynical, but I have about a billion god damn good reasons to be so. Sorry if I offended your golf buddy or something. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BevoAbyss said:

Santos is yet another example of the intellectual collapse of a huge swath of the American population, 120-150 million people who literally don't give a crap about facts, evidence, reason, logic, or proof of anything that inconveniences their little premodern belief system. 

Is he a more egregious example than the gratuitous use of bold italics?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2023/01/27/santos-doj-investigation-fec/

The Justice Department has asked the Federal Election Commission to hold off on any enforcement action against George Santos, the Republican congressman from New York who lied about key aspects of his biography, as prosecutors conduct a parallel criminal probe, according to two people familiar with the request.

The request, which came from the Justice Department’s Public Integrity Section, is the clearest sign to date that federal prosecutors are examining Santos’s campaign finances.

The Justice Department request also asked that the FEC provide any relevant documents to the Justice Department, according to the knowledgeable people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the matter’s sensitivity.

A Justice Department spokeswoman declined to comment. An FEC spokeswoman said the regulator “cannot comment on enforcement.” Neither Santos nor his attorney responded to requests for comment.

Spoiler

The 34-year-old congressman, whose election to Congress from Long Island last year helped the GOP secure its narrow House majority, has apologized for what he called “résumé embellishment” while rebuffing calls for his resignation.

Separately, the Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday interviewed two people about Santos’s role in Harbor City Capital, an investment firm that was forced to shut down in 2021 after the SEC accused it of operating a “classic Ponzi scheme.” SEC interest in those people came after they were quoted Wednesday in The Washington Post describing how Santos solicited an investment in Harbor City at an Italian restaurant in Queens in late 2020.

The FEC ordinarily complies with DOJ requests to hold off on enforcement. Those requests arise from a 1977 memorandum of understanding between the agencies that addresses their overlapping law enforcement responsibilities.

“Basically they don’t want two sets of investigators tripping over each other,” said David M. Mason, a former FEC commissioner. “And they don’t want anything that the FEC, which is a civil agency, does to potentially complicate their criminal case.”

The request “indicates there’s an active criminal investigation” examining issues that overlap with complaints against Santos before the FEC, said Brett Kappel, a campaign finance lawyer at D.C.-based Harmon, Curran, Spielberg & Eisenberg.

Those complaints, including one filed earlier this month from the Campaign Legal Center, direct particular attention to more than $700,000 that Santos claims to have loaned his 2022 campaign. CLC’s complaint alleged that Santos masked the source of that funding, while also misrepresenting campaign spending and using campaign resources to cover personal expenses.

On Wednesday, the Santos campaign submitted paperwork to the FEC replacing treasurer Nancy Marks, a longtime accountant for GOP candidates in New York, with Wisconsin-based Thomas Datwyler. Datwyler’s lawyer previously told The Post that his client never signed or authorized the documents and had communicated to the campaign that he did not intend to serve as treasurer.

On Thursday, the FEC sought more information about the disputed filing. “It has come to the attention of the Federal Election Commission that you may have failed to include the true, correct, or complete treasurer information,” the regulator wrote to Datwyler in a letter requesting further information.

Datwyler’s lawyer told The Post on Friday that he plans to tell the FEC that his client did not submit the filing and that it should be withdrawn.

Marks has not responded to requests for comment.

Over the past two years, FEC analysts have repeatedly identified problems with Santos’s filings with the regulator, sending multiple letters seeking clarification or correction of apparent issues, including accepting contributions beyond the allowable limit, omitting required donor information and failing to fill out required forms to report details about the loans Santos claims to have made to his campaign.

Late last year, the offices of New York Attorney General Letitia James (D), Nassau County District Attorney Anne T. Donnelly (R) and Queens County District Attorney Melinda Katz (D) all said they were looking into whether Santos broke any laws in their jurisdictions. Spokespeople for each office told The Post this week that they had no further updates.

At the SEC, regulators alleged in federal court in 2021 that Harbor City was running a Ponzi scheme that raised $17.1 million from more than 100 victims. Santos, who was not named in that lawsuit, worked for the firm for more than a year, receiving his last payments in April 2021, the same month the SEC sought to freeze its assets, The Post has previously reported. Santos has said he was unaware of any alleged fraud by Harbor City.

Christian Lopez, who says Santos pitched him on investing with the firm at a dinner in 2020, said that SEC officials asked him Friday for his recollections of what Santos had told him as well and for any documents and messages Santos sent him.

“They were asking things like ‘What did he talk about? What did he offer you? What were the names that he mentioned?’” Lopez said.

Tiffany Bogosian, an attorney who says she has known Santos since junior high school and also attended the 2020 dinner, said she also was interviewed by SEC officials Friday.

“They wanted to know specifics of George’s involvement and the pitch,” Bogosian said.

An SEC spokeswoman declined to comment. J.P. Maroney, Harbor City’s founder and a named defendant in the SEC action, has denied wrongdoing in court. Harbor City has not responded. Maroney secured a stay last fall in that litigation after disclosing that the same matters are the subject of an active criminal probe.

On 1/26/2023 at 4:25 PM, Pig Bellmont said:

This is insanity 

On 1/26/2023 at 4:31 PM, Red Five said:

It's only the difference between knowns and known unknowns.

FMfn_vLWQAMGu8A.jpg

Edited by Bullneck

It gets even better.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/01/we-tried-to-call-the-top-donors-to-george-santos-2020-campaign-many-dont-seem-to-exist/

In September 2020, George Santos’ congressional campaign reported that Victoria and Jonathan Regor had each contributed $2,800—the maximum amount—to his first bid for a House seat. Their listed address was 45 New Mexico Street in Jackson Township, New Jersey.

A search of various databases reveals no one in the United States named Victoria or Jonathan Regor. Moreover, there is nobody by any name living at 45 New Mexico Street in Jackson. That address doesn’t exist. There is a New Mexico Street in Jackson, but the numbers end in the 20s, according to Google Maps and a resident of the street.

Santos’ 2020 campaign finance reports also list a donor named Stephen Berger as a $2,500 donor and said he was a retiree who lived on Brandt Road in Brawley, California. But a spokesperson for William Brandt, a prominent rancher and Republican donor, tells Mother Jones that Brandt has lived at that address for at least 20 years and “neither he or his wife (the only other occupant [at the Brandt Road home]) have made any donations to George Santos. He does not know Stephen Berger nor has Stephen Berger ever lived at…Brandt Road.”

The Regor and Berger contributions are among more than a dozen major donations to the 2020 Santos campaign for which the name or the address of the donor cannot be confirmed, a Mother Jones investigation found. A separate $2,800 donation was attributed in Santos’ reports filed with the Federal Election Commission to a friend of Santos who says he did not give the money.

Under federal campaign finance law, it is illegal to donate money using a false name or the name of someone else. “It’s called a contribution in the name of another,” says Saurav Ghosh, the director for federal campaign finance reform at the Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan watchdog group. “It’s something that is explicitly prohibited under federal law.”

These questionable donations, which account for more than $30,000 of the $338,000 the Santos campaign raised from individual donors in 2020, have not been previously cited in media reports. Mother Jones identified them by contacting (or trying to contact) dozens of the most generous donors to Santos’ 2020 campaign, which he ended up losing by 12 points. 

Santos did not respond to a detailed list of questions Mother Jones sent to his lawyer and his congressional office that included names of donors whose identities could not be verified.

The donations are the latest in the Long Island fabulists’ seemingly endless series of political mysteries. Santos has already been caught lying about various elements of his biography including the schools he attended, his religion, his previous employment, his family history, his mother’s death, and having been a volleyball star. He also has yet to explain how he acquired the more than $700,000 he loaned his most recent congressional campaign. 

During the 2020 campaign, he reported making only $55,000 a year in salary in a federal financial disclosure. Yet in September 2022, he reported that he had made between $3.5 million and $11.5 million from a company he had formed in 2021 after the Florida investment firm where he worked was accused in a complaint by the Securities and Exchange Commission of operating a Ponzi scheme. Soon after, as Mother Jones has reported, Santos and other veterans of the Florida company—none of whom were named in the SEC’s complaint—created a political consulting company that recruited Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s most recent Republican challenger as a client.

During Santos’ first run for Congress, only about 45 people maxed out to his campaign during the primary and general elections. In nine instances, Mother Jones found no way to contact the donor because no person by that name now lives at the address listed on the reports the Santos campaign filed with the FEC. None had ever contributed to a candidate before sending Santos the maximum amount allowed, according to FEC records. Nor have any of these donors contributed since. The Santos campaign’s filings list the profession of each of these donors as “retired.”

Two other donors who contributed $1,500 and $2,000, respectively, were listed in Santos’ FEC filings as retirees residing at addresses that do not exist. One was named Rafael Da Silva—which happens to be the name of a Brazilian soccer player.

Another suspicious donation was attributed to a woman who shares the name of a New York doctor who has made dozens of donations to Democrats. The Manhattan address listed for this donation does not exist. The doctor did not respond to a request for comment.

The donations came to the Santos campaign through WinRed, an internet-based service many GOP candidates use to receive contributions. A GOP operative familiar with WinRed confirmed that a person must list his or her name and occupation when donating through the site to comply with federal election laws, but the credit card he or she uses does not have to match that name. 

An additional maxed-out donor to Santos’ 2020 campaign tells Mother Jones that he did not make the $2,800 contribution attributed to him on Santos’ FEC filings. This person, who asked not to be identified, says that he had made a small contribution to Santos in early 2020. Santos, he notes, is a friend who supported him while he went through a divorce and battled cancer. 

His small contribution via WinRed does appear in an FEC filing, and he says that this week he located a record of it on his debit card statement. He adds that he could find no record on his debit or credit card statements of the $2,800 attributed to him in both WinRed and Santos FEC filings. The initial small dollar donation that he made on WinRed accurately listed his employment information. The $2,800 WinRed contribution made months later listed a different place of work for him: an aborted hand sanitizer venture that only he and Santos had worked on together.

Last week, the friend contacted Santos about the $2,800 donation. Santos, he says, warned him about speaking to reporters and asserted that the media was pursuing clicks, not the truth. According to the friend, Santos told him over the phone that any donation he didn’t agree to would be reimbursed.

After the friend subsequently advised Santos to talk to Mother Jones for this story, Santos texted him, “I’m letting my legal team handle this stuff. I’ve never been involved in the financial aspect or the filing aspects of the campaign.”

One of the eight supposed retirees who contributed the maximum amount to Santos is Carlos Suarez. He is listed in Santos’ FEC filings as residing in a two-unit building in Flushing, New York. According to a resident at that address, no one named Carlos Suarez lives there. She says she does not know anyone by that name. A Nexis search found no Carlos Suarez residing within the zip code.

A second retiree named Steven Caruso who topped out to Santos is listed on Santos’ FEC records as living on West Fingerboard Road in New York City. There is no West Fingerboard Road in Manhattan, but there is one on Staten Island. The home there that corresponds to the street address on the FEC filings belongs to a Polish immigrant. He tells Mother Jones that no Steven Caruso lives at his address and that he knows nobody by that name. Public records show no Steven Caruso ever residing at the address. 

The retirees listed as big donors for Santos include Jason and Lesley Goodman. They jointly donated $5,600 in late September 2020. A search of public records unearthed no one named Lesley Goodman living in New York. According to Santos’ FEC filings, the Goodmans reside at 220 Central Park South, a luxury skyscraper on Billionaires’ Row. The building’s penthouse sold for a record-breaking $238 million in 2019. Two employees at 220 Central Park South said that no one named Jason Goodman lives in that building.

These donations suggest a troubling pattern. In campaign filings, names and addresses of contributors are occasionally wrongly recorded. Campaigns do have an obligation to file accurate reports, and they often make efforts to confirm information for major donors, people with whom they want to maintain contact. It is unusual to find a significant number of high-level donors on a campaign filing who cannot be identified or located. The existence of such donations raises questions about the source of these contributions. Talking Points Memo has also reported a case of a Santos donor being charged for contributions he or she did not approve.

Brett Kappel, a campaign finance attorney with the law firm Harmon Curran, explains that it is a campaign treasurer’s duty to examine contributions for evidence of illegality. “If the treasurer determines that a contribution was made illegally in the name of another person,” Kappel says, “the treasurer is supposed to refund the contribution within thirty days.”

Nancy Marks, a veteran Republican campaign operative, served as Santos’ treasurer in 2020 and 2022. On Wednesday, Santos’ campaign committees filed paperwork with the FEC stating that Thomas Datwyler was replacing Marks. (Marks did not respond to requests for comment.)

But as Mother Jones reported, Datwyler’s attorney said that Datwyler had told Santos’ team that he did not want the job. For now, Santos appears to be effectively without a treasurer. On Friday, Datwyler sent a letter to the FEC requesting the commission refer the matter to the “appropriate law enforcement agency to determine whether a crime has occurred.” Also that day, the Justice Department asked the FEC to hold off on any enforcement action against Santos, according to the Washington Post—a sign the feds are proceeding with their investigation of Santos.

If any of these contributions becomes of interest to the local, state, and federal investigators now mounting probes of Santos, these investigators could potentially obtain records from WinRed that include the credit card numbers used to make these donations and determine if the names of the donors match those of the credit card holders. Gerrit Lansing, who launched WinRed in 2019, and other executives at his company did not respond to a request for comment.

Mother Jones did contact several top donors to Santos’ first campaign who confirmed they had made their contributions. One reported giving to the Santos campaign in 2020 after requesting that a campaign fundraiser have someone from the National Republican Congressional Committee contact him and vouch for Santos. Within an hour, the donor said, a man who identified himself as being with the NRCC called to affirm its support for Santos. “I had and still have no reason to believe the call was not legitimate,” the donor says.

The Santos fundraiser later arranged for this donor to have breakfast with Santos at a restaurant about an hour’s drive from the donor’s home. The donor arrived for the meeting, but Santos stood him up and, afterward, ignored his calls, according to the donor. Santos later phoned this donor to ask for more money. He did not give again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

A GOP operative familiar with WinRed confirmed that a person must list his or her name and occupation when donating through the site to comply with federal election laws, but the credit card he or she uses does not have to match that name. 

What. The. Fuck? 

• Rage+1 2

14 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

No one knows who paid for a sitting U.S. representative's campaign. House GOP demands to see Hunter Biden's cock. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

15 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So we know he he used profits from a Ponzi scheme to fund $700,000 and it looks like a ton of WinRed donations are outright fraudulent. And he has direct ties to a sanctioned Russian oligarch. It’s incredible he hasn’t been indicted yet. 

I hope the GOP refusal to kick this guy out of Congress ends up in the DOJ investigating all their donations 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

So we know he he used profits from a Ponzi scheme to fund $700,000...

We actually don't know that.  In his amended filing last week- fraudulently submitted under the name of a *new* treasurer who denies taking the job-  he unchecked the box that previously indicated that those funds were from him personally.  

He continues to be amazing:

Before he was elected as a Republican in the November midterms, Santos claimed that he had helped develop carbon capture technology, that he played a major role in oil and gas development and that he admonished officials with Goldman Sachs Group Inc who supports renewable energy.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

We actually don't know that.  In his amended filing last week- fraudulently submitted under the name of a *new* treasurer who denies taking the job-  he unchecked the box that previously indicated that those funds were from him personally.  

“Did I say those were from George Santos? No no, they were from Anthony Devolder.”

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Satchel said:

He continues to be amazing:

Before he was elected as a Republican in the November midterms, Santos claimed that he had helped develop carbon capture technology, that he played a major role in oil and gas development and that he admonished officials with Goldman Sachs Group Inc who supports renewable energy.

Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Sunday morning catch up... There's no real hard hitting news since Mother Jones delivered the bomb earlier in the week, but here's a smattering of absurdaties:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/27/where-santos-really-stands-in-the-house-gop-00079755

“A number one thing in this town is, people don’t like being criticized for what they do. They really don’t like answering questions about what somebody else has done,” Armstrong said. “If nothing but out of political expedience, people are gonna avoid him.”

At one frenetic point in the campaign, according to the two Republicans, Santos declared to a room of aides that he needed a moment to collect himself because he had just learned that his cancer had returned — he’s asserted a brain tumor occasionally in the past but avoided follow-up questions about it. His team immediately pulled back their demand to express support, underscoring what both Republicans close to his team referred to as a genuinely high level of kindness between the candidate and his staff.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/george-santos-delivers-speech-holocaust-remembrance-lying-jewish-heritage

He tweeted his actual speech, and others have reported on the irony/trollishness of it.  But it's interesting to see in on Fox, as this is one they could have completely ignored.

Embattled GOP Rep. George Santos rose on the House floor Friday to deliver a one-minute speech for Holocaust Remembrance Day. 

The speech came after Santos admitted to fabricating parts of his background, including his education, work experience and his supposed Jewish heritage.

"Let this day serve as a reminder that we must honor the victims and survivors. We must also pay tribute to the liberators who rescued millions of people who nearly fell victim to the Holocaust," said Santos, who has been condemned by Jewish groups for falsely claiming to be Jewish. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/george-santos-sing-karaoke-app-smule-1234669746/

Anyone want to hear our buddy bust out "Let it Go"?

Earlier this week, Santos was spotted at a karaoke night in Washington D.C., though reportedly demurred when it was his turn to sing. Luckily, for those curious if Long Island’s most imaginative representative has pipes, Rolling Stone has tracked down what appears to be Santos’ old account on the singing app Smule.

The account belongs to “georgedevolder,” which is one of the many versions of Santos’ full name — George Anthony Devolder Santos — that he’s used throughout his life. The profile picture shows Santos sporting a bowtie and giving the ol’ duck face like any self-respecting geriatric millennial would’ve been doing in the mid-2010s. (Santos appears to be sporting the exact same outfit he wore when he met Bethenny Frankel in 2014.)

There are a few examples of George's work in the link if you dare.

• Haha 1

"Let this day serve as a reminder that we must honor the victims and survivors. We must also pay tribute to the liberators who rescued millions of people who nearly fell victim to the Holocaust," said Santos, who has been condemned by Jewish groups for falsely claiming to be Jewish. 

Santos is praising the communists and socialists who liberated the vast majority of the death camps?