New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

10 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

For fuck's sake, can we quit posting Back Rub tweets please?

There's plenty of actual true material out there.

I think that actually is a Santos tweet. The date is just wrong. It was from a couple of years ago.

8 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

That's an actual Santos tweet that's coming from a @Santos4Clowngress account?

He means that there are older, authentic tweets from Santos that say same or similar things.

For instance there's one of his from 2 years ago in which he calls Biden a pathological liar.

I like this one:

This is 2019.  He had settled on his grift but hadn't fully developed his character yet- here he's just a trendy(ish) gay kid from Queens.  He also didn't really understand government speak yet, as he clumsily demanded payment from  the Democrats' "congressional, and Senators, and whatever salaries they get."

Lying about everything big and small? Check.
Hypocrite on matters of sexuality? Check.
Serial harasser? Check.

I figured this guy was going to be the Republican presidential nominee in 2036, 2032 at the earliest, but he is shooting right up the ladder. 2024 is in his sights.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

I cant muster any sympathy for anyone stupid enough and/or morally bankrupt enough to apply for work on this fuckstick's staff. In fact, that subset of people are probably Santos wannabes at this point.

I'm mostly with you there. There's one possible exception though who the NYT discussed in a recent article about his office back in Long Island.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/30/nyregion/george-santos-district-office.html

On that particular Thursday, Mr. Santos was in Washington, according to Mark Woolley, the congressman’s district director, who arrived in Douglaston shortly after his terse female colleague, and who gave The New York Times a tour of the modest workspace.

Mr. Woolley, 66, gave off the vibe of someone with options in life. A stocky man of medium build, he wore a green sweater, a blue baseball hat, work boots and round, wire-rimmed glasses. He said he spent eight years as district director for former Representative Lee Zeldin, who gave up his seat in Congress to mount a nearly successful bid for governor of New York. He said he had agreed to take the position after revelations about Mr. Santos emerged, and that he was going into it with his “eyes wide open,” as with any other job.

“You look perplexed,” Mr. Woolley said to a Times reporter. “Why are you perplexed?”

“You have to separate politics from government work, and you can,” he said later. “Because this is government work. And it’s got to get done.”

Sure, everyone on Santos' staff is going to use some version of this line.  But this dude is is retirement age, at the local office (not Washington), and has ton of experience in the position.  Hopefully through him the people of Long Island gave at least one dependable person in the district.

Rep. George Santos Now Accused Of Sexually Harassing A Prospective Staffer

The embattled congressman is accused of inappropriately touching a volunteer in his office and rescinding the man's job offer after his advance was rebuffed.

I say, this Santos fellow likes to keep busy!

Edited by Bullneck

On 2/5/2023 at 8:25 PM, TexasHooch said:

I'm mostly with you there. There's one possible exception though who the NYT discussed in a recent article about his office back in Long Island.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/30/nyregion/george-santos-district-office.html

Sure, everyone on Santos' staff is going to use some version of this line.  But this dude is is retirement age, at the local office (not Washington), and has ton of experience in the position.  Hopefully through him the people of Long Island gave at least one dependable person in the district.

Nah, this is total garbage. You cannot separate politics from government work if you work for Santos. 

The single best thing that could happen to Santos, for the country and the people of his district, is for it all to fall apart. No one to answer phones, no one to respond to emails, no constituent services, howls from his district for him to resign. Short term pain for the benefit of him leaving. 

Every awful person the world over relies on people who justify to themselves that it’s better to work from the inside to press their agenda. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Has anyone else considered that this George Santos guy is doing fucking genius level Andy Kaufman performance art?

Dude just one day decided he was going to lie, be the lie, and take it to its natural conclusion as a way of teaching us all a lesson?

Now wouldn’t that be something?

Wouldn’t that be something?……[trails off]

55 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Well, shit.  I think Mitt Romney is more your Reagan/Bush Republican than your Trump Republican.  I am not his biggest fan, but well said.

Mitt Romney is absolutely not a Trump Republican.  I don't think he deserves the Medal of Freedom for that, but he's one of the few Rs who have drawn a line in the sand and shown publicly that he's fed up with shit like this in his party. 

Here's another example:

“Look, there is no place in either political party for this White nationalism or racism. It’s simply wrong … it’s evil as well,” Romney told CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union.” “(Rep.) Marjorie Taylor Greene and (Rep.) Paul Gosar, I don’t know them, but I’m reminded of that old line from the ‘Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’ movie where - where one character says, ‘Morons, I’ve got morons on my team.’ And I have to think anybody that would sit down with White nationalists and speak at their conference was certainly missing a few IQ points.”

‘I’ve got morons on my team’: Romney blasts fellow GOP members for attending White nationalist event and supporting Putin

Edit:  And what 956 Worldwide said.

Edited by South Austin
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Tweet is fake and I don't know if he's ever tweeted it, but he says basically the same thing here (linked to relevant part). 

I knew Tulsi was a Fox News contributor but I had no idea that she has actual hosting/interviewing duties now.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

That is the way everyone should have been talking to him/about him to the press for the last month. 

for real.

yall remember when al franken was an immature asshole that one time forever ago and posed to a picture where he was pretending to molest someone? 

yall remember how all the democrats rallied around him because they really needed his vote for this or that?

oh, right.

they didn't toss him out on his ear, because he was wise enough to look around, see the mood, understand that this meant he had to resign, and he gtfo, and nobody really talks that much about it any longer.

neither santos nor most republicans seem to be able to understand that. good on mitt. good old boy that he is, goddamn if he doesn't look like someone i don't want to hate as a republican these days.

• Hook 'Em 2