New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

1 minute ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

OK, I have to call BS. He's not Ted Cruz-ugly. Are y'all being honest or are you playing the "I only bang 10s" card?

I’m dead serious. He looks like he gives off major fraud/poser vibes. Seasoned gays can spot those guys from a mile away 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

That's fair. I was thinking the heterosexual equivalent is Lauren Boebart. Disgusting individual who I would never socialize with. But, yes, would bang.

Aaron Schock is like *right there* as a gay Republican and blows this guy (phrasing) out of the water 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

OK, I have to call BS. He's not Ted Cruz-ugly. Are y'all being honest or are you playing the "I only bang 10s" card?

He’s just not my type. He’s not ugly. He could buy me a drink, but that’s about as far as it would go. I don’t workout 5-6 days a week to hook up with 6s. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

I imagine the GOP leadership has no problems with this scandal. Santos has moved the political talk from "can McCarthy find 218 votes" to the lies of a unknown politician that has zero power.

It wouldn't shock me if McCarthy's camp is behind some of the revelations about Santos. Even just advising some reporters to look more at Santos' background.

I imagine the GOP leadership has no problems with this scandal. Santos has moved the political talk from "can McCarthy find 218 votes" to the lies of a unknown politician that has zero power.

It wouldn't shock me if McCarthy's camp is behind some of the revelations about Santos. Even just advising some reporters to look more at Santos' background.

Not worth arguing, really, but I disagree with every bit of that.

Edited by TexasHooch

12 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If McCarthy can get his vote for Speaker then McCarthy doesn’t give a fuck about his lies. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Of course that.  But that statement is a far cry from insinuating that he's somehow relieved from the scandal.

Here's a good article about it:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/28/george-santos-kevin-mccarthy-house-speaker-00075706

While some of George Santos’ soon-to-be colleagues are encouraging investigations into his many resume fabrications, Kevin McCarthy’s speakership battle in a narrow majority is complicating his fate.

The New York Republican, who has admitted to fabricating much of his personal and professional biography, is set to be sworn into Congress the same day the House will start votes for a new speaker.

But House GOP leader McCarthy, with only four party votes to spare and an open rebellion among a handful of House conservatives, needs all the support he can get — even if it comes from a member-elect steeped in scandal.

“At a minimum, it was a colossal lack of judgment that has now put the conference in a very difficult position,” retiring Rep. John Katko (R-N.Y.), who represented a similarly moderate district in the state, said of Santos.

“Do they defend someone they know has made several material misstatements about his background? Or do they cut him loose with a razor-thin majority?” Katko added, calling it a “no-win situation.”

From the above linked article:

As of now, only Democrats are calling for Santos to resign from the post that was considered a longshot win for Republicans in the first place. And the GOP — both locally and in the House — is unlikely to call for him to step down in the thin majority. But one Republican familiar with the discussions said Santos has told New York party leaders that he won’t seek reelection after this term. If he doesn’t make that statement openly soon, the Republican said, he risks those leaders publicly pulling support.

Interesting, but what the hell difference does an open statement make? Every lie he's told has been an open statement. But he'd be telling the truth this time?

13 hours ago, Js1 said:

I’m dead serious. He looks like he gives off major fraud/poser vibes. Seasoned gays can spot those guys from a mile away 

Santos: “Guys, I’m not gay.”

Guys: “yeah but you just had 3 dicks up your ass while doing poppers and humming lady Gaga on the stage at the Eagle in front of everyone.”

Santos: “Yeah but I’m NOT GAY.”

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

Santos: “Guys, I’m not gay.”

Guys: “yeah but you just had 3 dicks up your ass while doing poppers and humming lady Gaga on the stage at the Eagle in front of everyone.”

Santos: “Yeah but I’m NOT GAY.”

According to my bro-in-law who used to manage a gay club in the Pennsylvania/New Jersey Borderlands, this wasn't uncommon. The place would be full, almost nobody gay. Nope. Just ask them. Maybe the other guy was gay, not them.

There were other factoids, but the main one was: on Lesbian Night, there will be fights.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

According to my bro-in-law who used to manage a gay club in the Pennsylvania/New Jersey Borderlands, this wasn't uncommon. The place would be full, almost nobody gay. Nope. Just ask them. Maybe the other guy was gay, not them.

There were other factoids, but the main one was: on Lesbian Night, there will be fights.

https://www.theonion.com/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock-1819583529

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1