We have a Dog Issue ("YES, we WILL talk about Bruno")

ROFL BOX

On 12/19/2022 at 3:25 PM, ROFL BOX said:

"Dangerous breed"? Have you been around Dobermans much?

On 12/21/2022 at 3:58 PM, ROFL BOX said:

I will tell y'all this, he is crazy strong when leashed. 

Lmfao. "He is crazy strong when leashed". No fucking shit. I thought you were the doberman expert. He'll also rag doll one of your corgis if he feels like it. 

Interesting game of roulette you're playing here. Please keep him around for our entertainment, though. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Story time? 
Sure. I loaned him a truck because he was broke out of the kindness of my heart. He decided he needed it to work, so I sold it to him, against my better judgement, I hooked him up with a payment plan. Mailed him title etc..

Since then he's dropped all contact, racked up $800 in toll fees, gotten tickets for parking in handicap spaces in my name and doesn't answer calls to title it properly. Even though I mailed it to him. He also has outstanding roof warranties on jobs I got him.
Again going on years so I thought maybe the dude had serious issues. Zero response

Then it turns out he's also a shitty dog owner so full blast.
Fuck that guy.

Yo Roflbox the Constable gave me the green light to take my plates and truck back you fuck; look over your shoulder at the drip home depot.
I'll be there one day, you asshole.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Sure. I loaned him a truck because he was broke out of the kindness of my heart. He decided he needed it to work, so I sold it to him, against my better judgement, I hooked him up with a payment plan. Mailed him title etc..

Since then he's dropped all contact, racked up $800 in toll fees, gotten tickets for parking in handicap spaces in my name and doesn't answer calls to title it properly. Even though I mailed it to him. He also has outstanding roof warranties on jobs I got him.
Again going on years so I thought maybe the dude had serious issues. Zero response

Fuck that guy.

Yo Roflbox the Constable gave me the green light to take my plates and truck back you fuck; look over your shoulder at the drip home depot.

He's got mouths to feed. 4 dogs ain't gonna feed themselves, you dick!

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, ztejas said:

Lmfao. "He is crazy strong when leashed". No fucking shit. I thought you were the doberman expert. He'll also rag doll one of your corgis if he feels like it. 

Interesting game of roulette you're playing here. Please keep him around for our entertainment, though. 

The corgis don’t deserve that shit.  Fun fact: corgi’s butts floats.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Fuck that guy.

Sic ‘em, Bruno!

13 hours ago, Born to Run said:
13 hours ago, futureman said:
did you know him before the internet or did he just PM you for a vehicle?

I'm a builder. He was allegedly, from the old site, a roofer. Did some projects for me me going back 10 years. Should have seen the red flags.

Sand castles need roofs ?

Uh, yeah.  Truck stealin' aint a light accusation.
Not stealing per se just didn't title it; thus accumulating a shitload of tolls, fines and traffic tickets. Won't answer texts or calls.
I legit thought the dude was dieing or some shit, not buying more animals.

Shitload of our time trying to get it corrected and plates seized. Days of bureaucracy. That's more the rub, than the money.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Not stealing per se just didn't title it; thus accumulating a shitload of tolls, fines and traffic tickets. Won't answer texts or calls.
I legit thought the dude was dieing or some shit, not buying more animals.

Shitload of our time trying to get it corrected and plates seized. Days of bureaucracy. That's more the rub, than the money.

I'm sure y’all can work something out. Would you or your family maybe be interested in a neurotic, 100 pound animal? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I don't care who you sell a car to - take the plates, take the toll tag and turn in this form:
https://www.txdmv.gov/sites/default/files/form_files/VTR-346.pdf

Yep lesson learned. Another subcontractor hit me up last week looking for help and a loan. Nope. It hurts me to not help; but people asking for help are often shitty.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1