Spring EFL & National League Trip Suggestions

Bodhi

I'm planning a trip to England this April to watch as many soccer matches as I can cram into 8-9 days.  One of my fellow travelers is a big Newcastle supporter so catching a game at St. James Park is a must.  Outside of that our itinerary is wide open.  I would love to catch games at the National League Level at small grounds but also open to the EFL.  That said I know very little about those teams.

Any suggestions on places we should consider going with National or EFL teams?  Great game day experience, historic clubs/grounds, cool little towns?  

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Given that you want to see Newcastle at home, you have 2 games:

Apr 1- vs Man U

Apr 22 - vs Spurs

That probably sets your schedule. 

Beyond that, you should just see what fits around those games and go from there.

Extended date range out to capture Southampton on 29 and Arsenal May 6.  Will likely select one of those games based on ticket availability and the number of other games around those dates.  Just an insane number of clubs to consider with the National League in scope.