Merry Christmas…

troph

I would like to take this opportunity to wish aggy a hearty Merry Christmas. All of the completely stupid bone headed, ignoran brain dead things you pull year long are as Cousin Eddie said..." the gift that keeps giving all year long". Thanks for the countless laughs throughout the years.

BTW, I heard Cousin Eddie made the deans list again for the 84th semester in a row, fantastic.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 1

Caught the little asshole out of his room and snooping around the fully presented tree at 11:30 last night. This is the same little boy who broke into tears earlier in the day at the very real prospect that rather than getting presents from Santa, he might be stuffed in a sack by Krampus, and who promised to be on best behavior for the rest of the day. 

Mrs. Doom and I had to pretend that we fell asleep watching TV (in the same room as our chimney, no less, though the tree is in a different room) and must have missed Santa. 

So he spent the whole night all atwitter and kept Mrs. Doom up with his bullshit all night (I can sleep through anything, including earthquakes and hurricanes, so none of the overnight nonsense even registered for me...) and we "finally" got started opening presents at 6:30am.

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 12/25/2022 at 9:48 AM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Caught the little asshole out of his room and snooping around the fully presented tree at 11:30 last night. This is the same little boy who broke into tears earlier in the day at the very real prospect that rather than getting presents from Santa, he might be stuffed in a sack by Krampus, and who promised to be on best behavior for the rest of the day. 

Mrs. Doom and I had to pretend that we fell asleep watching TV (in the same room as our chimney, no less, though the tree is in a different room) and must have missed Santa. 

So he spent the whole night all atwitter and kept Mrs. Doom up with his bullshit all night (I can sleep through anything, including earthquakes and hurricanes, so none of the overnight nonsense even registered for me...) and we "finally" got started opening presents at 6:30am.

shoulda put The Demon Gourd under the tree and told the Doomlet it was an agent of Krampus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2