Cowboys vs Eagles: Thread of Misery?

Enemy07

This team isn't doing shit. Maybe if they crash and burn badly enough they will fire the fatty and bring in Sean Payton.

To do the same shit they are now? I really don’t get the fascination. They’re literally the same coach. 1 SB with a HOF QB then a bunch of mediocre results for Playoff flame outs.

At least get someone who brings some fire or something.
  • Hook 'Em 1

To do the same shit they are now? I really don’t get the fascination. They’re literally the same coach. 1 SB with a HOF QB then a bunch of mediocre results for Playoff flame outs.

At least get someone who brings some fire or something.

Payton fixed Brett Maher
  • Like 1

If we lose people gonna blame Dak

Rinse repeat.

They have no run game(and inexplicably still try to run on first and 2nd down). Defense is a dumpster fire. Playcalling is a shit show.

Dak has put them on his back to even be in this game. And when they lose it’ll SOLELY be because of something he did. I’m sure. Like Jax last week.

He’s been doing it for years and we still take him for granted. Just like his obscene 3rd down conversion rate which isn’t normal. Especially when you consider how many 3rd and longs they convert.
No question.
We appear to be missing Parsons, as well.

Also true.
  • Hook 'Em 1