Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Washington - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

6 minutes ago, Helobious said:

You want to play in the league you need to make that catch. Period. Got both hands on it.

Watch Quinn's feet he never sets and sprays the ball instead of putting it in a good spot.  Blame for both of them.  Quinn is consistently off balance when he throws.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Alphie Solomons. said:

Say what you want about the players on the sideline.   I'm pretty confident that they are there to be with their crew for the 'passing of the torch' and are now watching this shitfest and NO ONE ANYWHERE wants Bijan/Rochon in this game more than Bijan/Rochon at this moment and that will be audibly expressed during this halftime break. 

promise you that. 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Alphie Solomons. said:

Say what you want about the players on the sideline.   I'm pretty confident that they are there to be with their crew for the 'passing of the torch' and are now watching this shitfest and NO ONE ANYWHERE wants Bijan/Rochon in this game more than Bijan/Rochon at this moment and that will be audibly expressed during this halftime break. 

promise you that. 

WTF

3 minutes ago, 936horn said:

I mean something like 90% of our rushing yards are in street clothes on the sideline and you all are shocked at our lack of offense. I’ve been here for years and I’m still amazed at the stupidity sometimes my goodness 

Our RBs have been disguising how bad our QB play has been all year.  With them on the side now we can bask in the shitty QB footwork.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Rage+1 1

20 passes + 2 Quinn scrambles.
8 designed rushes.
That's 22 drop backs out of 30 plays.
I mean, what the god damned fuck, man.

Can live with it with the context of it being a bowl game and them wanting to give Ewers live reps. Short/intermediate passing has been the most successful element of the offense anyway.

Sark has won like two or three games in his entire HC career after being down at half so I wouldn’t sweat the outcome at this point. I want to watch Ewers and the rest of of the young guys, but otherwise I’d call it a night.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starfleet Command said:

Ewers hasn’t even been that bad. Everyone else on offense is playing like fucking garbage except for maybe Sanders and Cain. 

I suppose. Cain has just 1 catch for 27 yards. Sanders is playing hard but has fewer yards than Cain… tells us all about how well this first half has gone.