Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Washington - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

Love how Texas is minus 2 on all spots and every other team is plus 1

Bijan lost about 200 yards for the season due to this. Every run (especially in the B12), he was spotted 1-2 yards short of where he should’ve been. 

19 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Yes how many were screens or passes under 5 yards?  Please help me with the math….  If you are trying to say the passing game is doing great right now, you are failing. 

I would say 18-25 for 202 yards, 0 ints, and 1 TD is solid. The passing game has not been the issue with the offense. If you told me Texas would have 27 rushing yards mid 3Q, I would have said of course Texas is losing 

Edited by Codaxx
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

wasn't even close

you do fucking understand that historically related to replay, any play that has any fucking chance of Texas getting fucked gets auto fucking reviewed from the booth?

obviously upon replay that was not a fumble.   but a short 30 second replay was sure as fuck warranted there.     

If the teams were reversed you could bet your ass that Texas wouldnt have been allowed to call the next play before the review. 

• Like 1