Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Washington - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

X just isn’t a deep threat. He can’t track/adjust or make plays on balls that aren’t perfectly thrown. And even then he’s dropped two tonight of that variety.

Were better with him than without, but he should be limited to screens and short passes while they give Thompson/Neyor/Cook/transfer WR those routes going forward.

Exactly.  Short passes on the money.  That's all he can catch and even those are suspect.

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

He’s called it twice, maybe three times tonight. Lot more controlled throws tonight, which we’ve been asking for for the last five or six games.

Man, I'm just pissed at the ineptitude from Sark. An entire month to work on new shit and we get a gift wrapped turd. I just will never understand the Keilan over Brooks call. Ever. Brooks is a td waiting to happen every single time. I'm not surprised with Worthy, but am with Cain. Has he gone back to him since his catch and almost td? I honestly can't recall 

• Rage+1 1

Just now, Fondren & Main said:

Do you haves eyes you stupid fucking cunt!?  Our number 1 WR has 3 drops…

If you think that’s the only blame and Ewers has 0 here then you are blind.  Also reference post above to where he shouldn’t have zero look at one receiver like he has had all year.  

4 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Oh I’m sorry the guy that hasn’t proven he can complete a downfield pass and the coach is calling screens for him after he proves he can’t.  It’s not his fault….  Please tell me who’s fault it is dumbass?   And no the coach has tried downfield passes but he chose to throw one out of bounds to the right instead of the corner that would have been open or given him a chance to catch it inbounds atleast.  Please Mr Ewers tell me how the offense failing, the passing game doing nothing is 0 fault on the QB??

Open your fucking eyes moron. Worthy has dropped 3 passes, 1 was a sure TD. Keep blaming Ewers. Idiot 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

This is a bowl game with Washington having its full squad and 3 of our best players out. Not to mention, the strong amount of talent coming in. No it's not program defining, but it shines the light on many deficiencies in the program that the staff have a hard time getting a grip on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Team has quit

that happens after the momentum, energy and anger channeled right into what works to win is left on the turf by your 'WR1'      

it gets really difficult to give a shit about hitting or getting hit

Just the worst shit that could happen, at the worst time.    

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Worthy catching that pass does not fix our myriad defensive issues.

Btw Wash just drove down the field on us and scored. Again.

Worthy catching either of those balls and turning it into a TD drive actually does make our D play better. 

It's easy to play unmotivated when you've just watched a WR piss down his legs two plays in a row. 

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

If you think that’s the only blame and Ewers has 0 here then you are blind.  Also reference post above to where he shouldn’t have zero look at one receiver like he has had all year.  

Yeah, you’re going on ignore.  You’re too much of a buffoon to spend any more time on.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Oh I’m sorry the guy that hasn’t proven he can complete a downfield pass and the coach is calling screens for him after he proves he can’t.  It’s not his fault….  Please tell me who’s fault it is dumbass?   And no the coach has tried downfield passes but he chose to throw one out of bounds to the right instead of the corner that would have been open or given him a chance to catch it inbounds atleast.  Please Mr Ewers tell me how the offense failing, the passing game doing nothing is 0 fault on the QB??

image.gif.d5451e922339c00c0a077a05a3859aa7.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Quoted for when we win it.

Lot of ball left my dude

In that sense, I don't see Quinn Ewers ever bringing this or any other team back from three scores down.

He's either murdalizing someone like OU, or losing.

And I don't hate Ewers, but that's just not his peronality.