Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Washington - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

this is the 'right people are pissed off' part to which I was referring.    I wasn't counting the clear game changing drops by Worthy, but this is what I meant.   We are better here.  We get this synced up and it will reflect on the scoreboard. 

Those drops, really, really hurt, tho, (no shit, sherlock)

We have one fucking player costing us the game and some of you are acting like this is a program-defining loss. 
This is as shitty as shitty gets but it isn't some commentary on where this team is headed. 
They're gonna be fine. But #1 either needs to leave or have a long talk with Jesus. 

100%

I love all the teeth-gnashing about Sark. This is a glorified spring game as I said earlier. The most important thing was Ewers showing us that he wasn’t completely broken. This is the best he’s played since mid October.

Worthy needs to be a 3rd option next season, if he’s even here at all.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Alphie Solomons. said:

this is the 'right people are pissed off' part to which I was referring.    I wasn't counting the clear game changing drops by Worthy, but this is what I meant.   We are better here.  We get this synced up and it will reflect on the scoreboard. 

Those drops, really, really hurt, tho, (no shit, sherlock)

who is that GIF