Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Washington - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

This is pretty soul crushing 

Can I ask why? This is how we have played all year. Washington is a veteran team. We do not have a solid offensive line, receiving crew, and we have severe depth issues on defense. Not to mention, we lack top talent at many positions. This is going exactly how I thought it would. Not sure why anyone really was expecting things to be different.

I'll say this: the defense is playing hard late in the game.  There's been some miserable shit on the offensive side and they have to have a huge TOP advantage.  

People default to the soft or poor effort criticisms, but that’s not really been a consistent problem for this team all year. You can find given plays absolutely, but the effort has typically been there.

Players don’t always look well prepared, and they know as well (better, really) as we do when they are being failed on the headsets.

4 minutes ago, 936horn said:

Dude. Ewers is competing 70% for 300 yards 1TD and no INTs. And that’s with worthy dropping back to back TD bombs. You’re either trolling at this point or you need to log off, go outside and think long and hard about where it all went wrong. 

You sound like a aggy….  How many yards thru the air has Ewers thrown?  If you are going to pump him up give us the real stats.  We have 0 down field passing game for one reason.  If you think Ewers hasn’t crippled the offense you aren’t paying attention 

Edited by Hook1997