Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Washington - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

You sound like a aggy….  How many yards thru the air has Ewers thrown?  If you are going to pump him up give us the real stats.  We have 0 down field passing game for one reason.  

This is just wrong. Ewers has missed a couple throws. Worthy also has some inexcusable drops, including back to back big plays and a sure TD. It is more than one reason.

You sound like a aggy….  How many yards thru the air has Ewers thrown?  If you are going to pump him up give us the real stats.  We have 0 down field passing game for one reason.  

This is just wrong. Ewers has missed a couple throws. Worthy also has some inexcusable drops, including back to back big plays and a sure TD. It is more than one reason.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

What are you even saying? His mechanics have markedly improved. He looks leagues better than he did post Bama. I’m not some Ewers dick rider either - the guy was fucking garbage to end the season but if you can’t see that he’s clearly not the problem tonight I’m not sure what to tell you. Speaking of aggy “yards thru the air”? I’m pretty sure every pass is in the fucking air my guy. 

Seriously go take a breather

Edited by 936horn
  • Hook 'Em 5

Just now, Honeysucklerose said:

I do too. It pisses me off. If they are done, then be done.

Yeah it looks shitty. If you are choosing not to play the last game of the season then stay the fuck home. You're done. You'll never wear the burnt orange uniform again so just move on. Standing there with a dumb look on your face while your backups look like shit doesn't do anyone any good. 

2 minutes ago, 936horn said:

What are you even saying? His mechanics have markedly improved. He looks leagues better than he did post Bama. I’m not some Ewers dick rider either - the guy was fucking garbage to end the season but if you can’t see that he’s clearly not the problem tonight I’m not sure what to tell you. Speaking of aggy “yards thru the air”? I’m pretty sure every pass is in the fucking air my guy

Tell me how many passes he had completed over five yards?  I’ll wait.   You are sucking a qb’s dick who has not completed many passes in his college career over five yards in months. 

Edited by Hook1997

You sound like a aggy….  How many yards thru the air has Ewers thrown?  If you are going to pump him up give us the real stats.  We have 0 down field passing game for one reason.  If you think Ewers hasn’t crippled the offense you aren’t paying attention 

I just chimed in to tell you to fuck off and die