Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Washington - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

Please tell me how he lost a game with those numbers?  I’ll help you….  Only two or three of those passes went more then five yards by air.   Therefore the other team didn’t have to defend a real passing game did they……. If you are standing up for Ewers performance being he’s the guy still you are a no football knowing idiot.  

You’re a fucking water head
  • Hook 'Em 7

Games like this makes it pretty damn obvious how bad it was to lose Neyor before the season ever started. If Worthy was not your primary deep option (which it is obvious he sucks at) and instead was feasting underneath things would look way different. As it was, Worthy was the only real deep guy that Sark trusted to stretch the D and we paid for it.

• Hook 'Em 5

14 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

y'all mf'ers need to learn the fucking rules.

before 2 mins left in half,  going OOB only stops the clock utill ball is set for play.  He went OOB at around 2:!0 left

Are you referring to Ewers and Sark?  They sure didn't seem to understand the rules.

• Like 1

Just now, C-Man said:

You’re a fucking water head

And when Ewers possibly is passes and Arch starts next year will I still be a water head?  I’m sorry I thought calling things as you see them was ok here….   You don’t know that what I said won’t be true, just like what you think won’t be true 

Not so worked up about the L, as it’s ultimately an exhibition that’s more important as a development opportunity. Saw some things out of guys like Ewers, Brooks x 2, etc that show how this can be a pretty good team next year.

Of course, another episode of a Sark team finding creative ways to lose a game there for the taking is a reminder that such a thing probably won’t play out.

Overall, I enjoyed watching this team more than most in the post Colt era, even though they were frustrating at times. Good time for a break from Texas football though, about ready for that.

• Hook 'Em 7

2 minutes ago, bullet said:

We don't have Bijan and Rohan.

I don't know if they are out anyone, but we have the best RB in the country and our #2 RB and team leader not playing.

The announcers said at the start of the game that all Washington players were playing tonight.  Obviously doesn’t count injuries in that statement.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, skilesare said:

Still feels like the tcu game. Fml.

Penix is much better than Duggan. Much better. Sark just called a dumb game plan per usual. Keilan over Brooks, forcing the ball to Worthy (who literally can't catch), and he left our D on the field for way too long 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Like 1

Brooks only 6 carries

This is criminal and really concerns me that Sark is so stubborn and boneheaded that he will fuck himself over and get fired in 2 years. We’ll have better experience and more talent but Sark will continue to make inexcusable decisions. Don’t forget, he lucked into running and the win Vs Baylor.