The Undercard: Fiesta Bowl: Michigan Vs TCU

Juicy

Georgia vs TCU gonna get ugly, but you gotta give it to Dykes amd Duggan for getting them there (assuming they don't fall apart like a Sark coached team). Man, Georgia may murder Duggan before he can make it to the draft. 

I'm not sure why he's entering. He's not an NFL caliber QB, and other than the Browns, I'm not sure who would take him earlier than maybe the 3rd or 4th rd. I guess all it takes is one team to fall in love...like the Browns. 

That's been covered plenty. Read up on it.

Well then I disagree with you. In the world of NIL, it will be rare for Texas to lose a recruit to TCU.

And it’s a moot point, because even if Texas gets that coveted recruit, the best we can hope for is 9-3.

And we’re a volleyball school, which is unaffected by football games.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

You say that. If TCU wins this game, they have a shot to win the national championship and that would suck for us in so many ways.

Really? Would it cripple our program for years? We won a national title and played for another; the next year we started down a diarrhea Slip ‘N Slide that’s still rolling….

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Dude, I can't tell if TCU is this good or Michigan is woefully overrated 

Well, Michigan had a touchdown taken away incorrectly and should have at least gotten a FG out of that 4th and goal fiasco.  

TCU is playing well, but this should be closer and it still might end up that way.

1 minute ago, wild_turkey said:

Well then I disagree with you. In the world of NIL, it will be rare for Texas to lose a recruit to TCU.

And it’s a moot point, because even if Texas gets that coveted recruit, the best we can hope for is 9-3.

None of that is what the main argument is. Keep reading.

And your crybaby "we're a volleyball school" stupidity is noted.

2 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Ya, especially considering the recruiting, massive fan base, and resource advantages that TCU has over poor little Texas.

Thank you.

Hell yea im rooting for the Texas team because I'm not a bitchass.

aggy will never be in this position so comparing anything to those chuckfucks is completely irrelevant. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

Well, Michigan had a touchdown taken away incorrectly and should have at least gotten a FG out of that 4th and goal fiasco.  

TCU is playing well, but this should be closer and it still might end up that way.

Yeah, Michigan got robbed big time of that td. And then their dumbass RB fumbling. 

I guess we'll see what they've got in the 2nd half, but do far I'm unimpressed with UM. This is embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Next year I am going all in on aggy because State pride and they are from Texas!!!1!1

aggy was co-Satan along with OU.  Nobody else in the conference or this part of the country compares.  Only other candidate is Notre Dame, certainly not TCU , SMU, Rice, Tech, ISU etc.  Quit being dorks. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, wild_turkey said:

You mean like the DT that chose TCU over Texas? 

1 minute ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

aggy was co-Satan along with OU.  Nobody else in the conference or this part of the country compares.  Only other candidate is Notre Dame, certainly not TCU , SMU, Rice, Tech, ISU etc.  Quit being dorks. 

They're from Texas. If your argument can't handle a fact that simple then your argument is shitty. Rooting for a team just because they're from Texas is dumb.

Baylor is from Texas, too. I'm sure we should all root for them and forgive them for the whole rape coverup thing. State pride!

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 1