cfp final  

123 members have voted

1. 1. cfp final

• asteroid
    • comet
    • tcu
    • georgia
    • aggy moral victory

Had great seats for the 2019 Sugar Bowl, right in the Georgia section. They were insufferable douche waffles for about 20 minutes until they realized the Longhorns came to hit them right in the face. Then they were sufferable douche waffles for the rest of the game.

Go fuck yourselves, Georgia. 

Go Frogs.

Edited by South Austin
dawgs gargle my balls
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

I will continue to root against any confernce opponents to win it all so, at this particular moment in time, I am forced to pledge my support behind uga.

On a somewhat related note, I have concerns that once we joins the sec-sec-sec many on this site will start rooting for and having pride in our confernce opponents winning it all when we don’t…something we have made fun of aggy doing for years

1 minute ago, mdleast said:

On a somewhat related note, I have concerns that once we joins the sec-sec-sec many on this site will start rooting for and having pride in our confernce opponents winning it all when we don’t…something we have made fun of aggy doing for years

No worries on my end. I'm going for TCU because they're smaller. I don't want other big programs like Texas to thrive.

I'll love it when little programs beat our SEC-mates like Alabama and Georgia and LSU. And I'll cheer for Vanderbilt and Kentucky against USC or Ohio State. I'll go for the underdog, not because I like him, but because I want my fellow big dogs to fall down.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Yep between family ties to UT and SMU I've always been fuck TCU hardcore but I'm now thinking it would be cool if they won. Also very wtf

TCU has no business competing for a national championship in the era of NIL and the transfer portal.  A small, private college that had to claw and fight its way into the P5 now with a shot to win it all.  And to win it they will have had to go through Michigan and Georgia -- two of the bluest blood aristocrats of College Football.  They are David vs Goliath.   Odessa Permian vs Dallas Carter.  The GameStop of College Football...

but fuck them cockroaches.  Team meteor for the win!

• Haha 1

The Year of Hypnotoad is simultaneously arriving and concluding in parallel universes. His laser eyes will dice and slice. His aura will envelop Thurston Bennet Howell, IV, and transport him to Carl’s garage in Caddyshack. Kirby Smart will have visible diarrhea stains all down his khaki breeches. Chaos will reign. Mike Leach will laugh over the P.A. and the Hollywood sign will lift off to the Moons of Meepzor. Frogs uber Dawgs, skrait up. Long live Jambi.

image.gif.73a6949b66150c842a0bc8358c1bb1fb.gif

• Like 4

I will say that, from a more global (neutral) perspective as a huge college football nerd, the fact that TCU went from 5-7 to national championship game is obviously incredible and I can certainly appreciate what a huge deal that is for the vast majority of other teams out there who are not “blue bloods” or otherwise ever in the discussion. So, while I can’t make myself root for them, if they were to win it all, I can acknowledge how cool and improbably that would be (and a source of hope for plenty of other programs) and not gonna be pissed off or anything.

• Like 1

Team TCU here. I’ll always root for the underdog and it’s a team from Texas.

Those of you that think them winning is going to dictate our future and lead us down the continued path of irrelevance are nuts.

Our top recruiting classes have them in the championship game. Lolz. It doesn’t fucking matter.

Go fuck some shit up frogs and bring that trophy home to Texas.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Bama Llama said:

The Year of Hypnotoad is simultaneously arriving and concluding in parallel universes. His laser eyes will dice and slice. His aura will envelop Thurston Bennet Howell, IV, and transport him to Carl’s garage in Caddyshack. Kirby Smart will have visible diarrhea stains all down his khaki breeches. Chaos will reign. Mike Leach will laugh over the P.A. and the Hollywood sign will lift off to the Moons of Meepzor. Frogs uber Dawgs, skrait up. Long live Jambi.

image.gif.73a6949b66150c842a0bc8358c1bb1fb.gif

3cpg1dpcwu0a1.jpg?width=614&auto=webp&s=ca48946ed7048762d1784f41a2271bba813ea6e3

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

Guys I hate TCU more than probably, on average, 2.3 of you combined. 

That said we're about to join the SEC and Georgia fans are the. Fucking. Worst. 

I'm almost leaning TCU here. 

I thought LSU fans were the worst. Wait no, Florida fans. Or Bama, so insufferable. Auburn fans are just delusional. Pretty sure all of the major SEC fanbases are horrible. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

TCU has no business competing for a national championship in the era of NIL and the transfer portal.  A small, private college that had to claw and fight its way into the P5 now with a shot to win it all.  And to win it they will have had to go through Michigan and Georgia -- two of the bluest blood aristocrats of College Football.  They are David vs Goliath.   Odessa Permian vs Dallas Carter.  The GameStop of College Football...

but fuck them cockroaches.  Team meteor for the win!

I think NIL and the transfer portal might actually be helping mid-sized P5 programs. They weren't beating blue bloods for recruits before, and now they can be an attractive destination for former high level recruits who aren't seeing the field.

9 minutes ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

SEC fatigue is very powerful and very real.

i think we are going to find that georgia and florida are the schools "most like us"

athens is/was very much like austin in the 60s-90s

gainesville not so much, but after vandy, florida has the best academics, and georgia not far behind

lots of grads from both that have acumen and game in their chosen industries

if this was lord satan, or a chip kelly year 1 story, i might reconsider

might

#teamcomet

no roach at all

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Go fuck some shit up frogs and bring that trophy home to Texas.

Rooting for TCU is okay but this last part is the only really bad angle. TCU would bring the trophy back to Fort Worth. They're not doing anything for the State of Texas, so the portion of our fanbase who are trying to attach themselves to their success look exactly as sad as the A&M fans who did that with us in 2005.

• Hook 'Em 7

Rooting for TCU is okay but this last part is the only really bad angle. TCU would bring the trophy back to Fort Worth. They're not doing anything for the State of Texas, so the portion of our fanbase who are trying to attach themselves to their success look exactly as sad as the A&M fans who did that with us in 2005.

I’m not attaching shit to shit.

Btw, Fort Worth is in Texas so that’s exactly what they would be doing.

They’re a Texas team. I like Texas.

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

I thought LSU fans were the worst. Wait no, Florida fans. Or Bama, so insufferable. Auburn fans are just delusional. Pretty sure all of the major SEC fanbases are horrible. 

Lulz good luck with cougar high 

7 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Fuck UGA. Fuck the sec. Fuck their fan base. Fuck 2022. Fuck TCU but less than the other fucks. 

go roaches. 

also this was prob the first playoff I can remember where the games were fucking awesome and everyone showed they belonged.  Just great football 

fuck Georgia 

Preach, Maynard. This should replace his rant on Aenima. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Napoleon said:

F1B1ADF4-BA1F-464F-914E-5FB276764642.thumb.jpeg.ef3fae2a50aec251acdcc45b528da920.jpeg

TCU +13.5

Ooh, that’s juicy. May have to lay some heavy $ on Hypnotoad. 

15 hours ago, ztejas said:

Guys I hate TCU more than probably, on average, 2.3 of you combined. 

That said we're about to join the SEC and Georgia fans are the. Fucking. Worst. 

I'm almost leaning TCU here. 

I’m friends with a lot of UGA grads. HP is filled with them. UGA is always top 5 of HP grads destination school. By the way, every fan base is terrible. 

15 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

This is gonna get ugly. If TCU keeps it within 21 by end of the third quarter, I will be shocked. Ohio State had the athletes and talent to play with UGA if they played an amazing game. TCU is just not gonna be able to compete unless UGA lays an egg

It’s like you didn’t even pay attention yesterday but judging from your posts that is not at all surprising. How about you give me 13.5, and name your price, and let’s you and I go to town?

2 hours ago, horn4life said:

Just don't any of you dumb fucks start chanting "Big 12... Big 12..."

I sort of like TCU at +13.5. and sure as shit am not rooting for Georgia's brain trust of fans.

It’d be hilarious if TCU fans start chanting it toward the end of a win. 

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

roach fans are annoying douches, and I know several in real life.  Georgia fans might or might not be the worst fans ever, but I don't know any and never have to interact with them.  

So yeah, fuck the roaches.  

Do you know how many fans say this about US?  The two worst fan bases I never want to have anything to do with - I wouldn’t attend a game there if you paid me to go - are LSU and OSU. When I think of obnoxious fans, it isn’t Texas or TCU it UGA. It’s Tech. 

3 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Ooh, that’s juicy. May have to lay some heavy $ on Hypnotoad. 

I’m friends with a lot of UGA grads. HP is filled with them. UGA is always top 5 of HP grads destination school. By the way, every fan base is terrible. 

It’s like you didn’t even pay attention yesterday but judging from your posts that is not at all surprising. How about you give me 13.5, and name your price, and let’s you and I go to town?

It’d be hilarious if TCU fans start chanting it toward the end of a win. 

Do you know how many fans say this about US?  The two worst fan bases I never want to have anything to do with - I wouldn’t attend a game there if you paid me to go - are LSU and OSU. When I think of obnoxious fans, it isn’t Texas or TCU it UGA. It’s Tech. 

Ohio State fans are like Tech fans on more meth and there are more of them. Would not return. I’ve only been around LSU fans on the road. Yeah, yeah, “tiger bait.” We get it.

I might consider a nominal bet at UGA -13.5 but it looks like someone in Fort Worth sold his soul for this season. Michigan gacked 20 if not 28 points. Satan is a formidable opponent given that I don’t play the fiddle very well. 

3 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Harrison Ford Who Gives A Shit GIF - Harrison Ford Who Gives A Shit Who Cares GIFs

I don’t. I just think it’s comical we complain of different groups (outside of LSU and OSU) oblivious to the fact that we have regiments of dipshits that've pissed off other fans. 

6 hours ago, mdleast said:

I will continue to root against any confernce opponents to win it all so, at this particular moment in time, I am forced to pledge my support behind uga.

That's been evident since the glee at the announcement, particularly at the expense of the teams we're leaving behind.  So fucking aggy

• Hook 'Em 1