2023 Rain Thread

South Austin

7 minutes ago, boknowstecmo said:

Looks like strong rotation just south of Bee Cave. 

Screenshot_20230302-192649.png

For all of this bluster, only one little hail core in the entire Travis county area and it went right over my house and is moving into Southwest and South austin. But it's small hail.

Edited by phdhorn

Ended up being a great storm for me south of Waco. Wind wasn't too bad based on our fence configuration , no hail, no nadoes, just a crap ton of rain.

Peach tree is blooming. Plum tree, blackberries, and dewberries starting to wake up too. Spring is here in Texas bitches.

Edited by SimonBolivar

13 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Ended up being a great storm for me south of Waco. Wind wasn't too bad based on our fence configuration , no hail, no nadoes, just a crap ton of rain.

Peach tree is blooming. Plum tree, blackberries, and dewberries starting to wake up too. Spring is here in Texas bitches.

Yep.  The heavy stuff stayed south and we got a good drench.  

• Like 1

Wife asks me at 7:15 to drive to her mom’s to tie down the trampoline (she lives about 6 minutes away).  Storm is set to hit my house at 7:20th ish and her’s at 7:25.  I’ll be damned if I didn’t get that bitch anchored to 3 trees with my ratchet straps when the bottom fell out and sirens started going back at my house (no reason for them to go off).   But did I die?    Not today 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Wife asks me at 7:15 to drive to her mom’s to tie down the trampoline (she lives about 6 minutes away).  Storm is set to hit my house at 7:20th ish and her’s at 7:25.  I’ll be damned if I didn’t get that bitch anchored to 3 trees with my ratchet straps when the bottom fell out and sirens started going back at my house (no reason for them to go off).   But did I die?    Not today 

day's not over yet, amigo

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Is this her? 

tuHQjI-Yl4FfYeEjyloqY_wbpTbYdxwR9JEbyZCdsuQ.jpg (960×720)

• Haha 3