Tiger Orgy(Rumor)

cdain3

21 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

It was sarcasm on my end. Dunno what's up with TigerDroppings, but Google search turns up hits on their forum (that aren't displaying when you click on the links), but the hits suggest Destiny Wilson got hired by Colorado the very next day. I can't imagine she'll be able to keep her job at Colorado if the scandal blows up.

I truly don’t understand what is scandalous about consenting adults engaging in sexual relations with one another

Our society is weird 

25 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

I truly don’t understand what is scandalous about consenting adults engaging in sexual relations with one another

Our society is weird 

A player having a gangbang with athletic department staff members seems ok to you?  You clearly don’t work in HR.  Even without the player it would be frowned upon because of perceived hierarchy issues.  You can’t see a woman saying she was pressured to participate and suing?

If you are in HR, let me know where.  I’d like to submit an application. 

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

Our society is weird 

"This is an excellent point!"
- Creepy high school teachers/coaches scrolling through their gradebook for birth dates

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

A player having a gangbang with athletic department staff members seems ok to you?  You clearly don’t work in HR.  Even without the player it would be frowned upon because of perceived hierarchy issues.  You can’t see a woman saying she was pressured to participate and suing?

Good point. I didn't think about the player aspect of it. That's the only sketchy part to me.

Otherwise no I am not in HR and I think most people agree that HR is mostly useless, usually counterproductive, and a waste of money.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Isn't Motown a college prof. 

It's also pretty funny to me that you're advocating for Chris Beard to be reinstated immediately and trying to be on a moral high horse in this case

Getting into a physical altercation with a woman = no big deal

Consensual sex between adults = pearl clutching

GTFOut of here 

• Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, MotownHorn said:

Our society is weird 

I mean, she didn't go pick up several muscular young men at the local bar and let them pass her around like a bong; she picked them up at the university where she works and they attend classes, and it's a near certainty that she was hired to do exactly that.

I have found that most of the companies I have worked at, large, small, and startups, have a fair amount of fucking going on. Sometimes it’s messy, sometimes it’s well hidden, but not much to do about consensual sex between adults that aren’t in a supervisor/ supervisor subordinate relationship at work.

My favorite job was with a privately owned family business. We had about 250 employees. His motto for not having an HR department: Don’t like you boss? Quit! Besides the expansion of the power of CFOs in companies in the last 30 years, the expansive role of HR is responsible for the demise of business at every level.
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I mean, she didn't go pick up several muscular young men at the local bar and let them pass her around like a bong; she picked them up at the university where she works and they attend classes, and it's a near certainty that she was hired to do exactly that.

Get your facts right. A few of them were coaches

• Haha 1

Our society is weird 

With colleagues and players she’s supporting?  I don’t mind a good old fashioned orgy but feeling sget developed and there are close flicks of interest 

• Like 1

Dude you can go fuck yourself if you're trying to imply I would ever have any sort of sexual relationship with a student.

Our society is weird

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

With colleagues and players she’s supporting?  I don’t mind a good old fashioned orgy but feeling sget developed and there are close flicks of interest 

As I said after the initial post I missed the part where a student athlete was involved

i fully understand the issues there. My bad for overlooking that detail 

Edited by MotownHorn