Tiger Orgy(Rumor)

cdain3

On 1/1/2023 at 7:59 PM, runthebone said:

I'll save you the trouble of finding her next job, guys.  Petrino is the new OC at UNLV.

No matter what, Vegas is probably the best place for him.  Fewer distractions.

Petrino is moving to aggy now...said he won't be living in Vegas.

There was a student involved with coaches that directly over see him.  Beyond the conflict of interest there's tons of liability here if this actually happened.  HR is only there to protect the employer, not the employee.  They're there to prevent lawsuits, that's basically it.

Again if the student is an adult and is invited to board the train then why not. This isn’t a female student servicing a bunch of old guys

7 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Actually Finance is the sorriest department as they generally know nothing about business. Any company with a former CFO now CEO will choke on a bag of dicks.

Been living this particular disaster on and off for 20+ years. Can affirm there is truth in this. However, HR is awful because they produce nothing but justification for their own existence/expansion/drag on the company. They don't really protect the company, but they have to convince the company that they do.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Been living this particular disaster on and off for 20+ years. Can affirm there is truth in this. However, HR is awful because they produce nothing but justification for their own existence/expansion/drag on the company. They don't really protect the company, but they have to convince the company that they do.

They exist to keep pay low
  • Rage+1 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/2/2023 at 5:03 PM, Tex Long said:

I'm shocked. I never thought anything would disgust me more than a mental image of Orgeron, shirtless and nose-drooling coke, diving into the midst of a gang bang. 

But you did it. Congratulations, my Surly Brother.

Looks like Coach O put a ring on it

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

I’m not sure why the ny post felt compelled to put this quote from Freeze’s hiring press conference in their article, but it’s kinda hilarious in the context of one of his players having a sex tape and Hugh’s own history. 

“I’ve been fortunate enough to witness first-hand how special Auburn is during my time in the SEC and while visiting my daughter Jordan who attended Auburn and currently lives in the community.

There was a student involved with coaches that directly over see him.  Beyond the conflict of interest there's tons of liability here if this actually happened.  HR is only there to protect the employer, not the employee.  They're there to prevent lawsuits, that's basically it.
This is what many people really don't get. Dummies seem to think HR is some sort of employee advocacy group, (some pretend to be that) but guess who's side they will always default to if shtf? Yes, the side that gives them employment and health benefits. It's not too hard to understand.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 5/22/2023 at 12:44 AM, ButtFumble said:

Serious question, why is anyone suspended. Is having sex in college something to be frowned upon?  Unless Jarquez was the leaker, I don't see anything wrong here

This is what many people really don't get. Dummies seem to think HR is some sort of employee advocacy group, (some pretend to be that) but guess who's side they will always default to if shtf? Yes, the side that gives them employment and health benefits. It's not too hard to understand.

HR exists solely to minimize corporate risk. The only reason HR would side with an employee is if the cost of that risk to the company is much greater than what they offer an employee as appeasement.

A good example was friend was being harassed by the CFO about an over payment on a paycheck several years ago that she didn’t notice. Once HR heard about it, they told her to forget about and gave her a spot bonus and a raise. I told her to ask for to counter with triple those amounts because HR knew the cost to the company could be 10X that amount. She didn’t do it though.

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

HR exists solely to minimize corporate risk. The only reason HR would side with an employee is if the cost of that risk to the company is much greater than what they offer an employee as appeasement.

A good example was friend was being harassed by the CFO about an over payment on a paycheck several years ago that she didn’t notice. Once HR heard about it, they told her to forget about and gave her a spot bonus and a raise. I told her to ask for to counter with triple those amounts because HR knew the cost to the company could be 10X that amount. She didn’t do it though.

Your friend is a thief and should have returned the money.

2 hours ago, PilotsError said:

Your friend is a thief and should have returned the money.

Nonsense. The friend is a True Patriot and would only be remiss if friend failed to donate half the net receipts to Ukrania and and the other half to The Of.

“I’ve been fortunate enough to witness first-hand how special Auburn is during my time in the SEC and while visiting my daughter Jordan who attended Auburn and currently lives in the community.

On 5/22/2023 at 8:07 AM, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I’m not sure why the ny post felt compelled to put this quote from Freeze’s hiring press conference in their article, but it’s kinda hilarious in the context of one of his players having a sex tape and Hugh’s own history. 

His daughter looks like Hugh in a wig. 

image.png.ed321f1fde15e9736f99085dabb79baf.png

• Rage+1 1

On 5/27/2023 at 9:05 AM, JesusSweatDuck said:

Serious question, why is anyone suspended. Is having sex in college something to be frowned upon?  Unless Jarquez was the leaker, I don't see anything wrong here

it seems as though they at least want to investigate to see if he leaked it or if he had knowledge of someone else recording and doing it without her knowledge

in addition since this is "reported" there is of course very little detail about her and being drunk or sober and how able she was to consent....in these days and times and with the lawsuits flying around about athletes (at least in CA) being "employees" you can expect a lot more CYA "firings" no matter what