NFL week 17 / Bills DB Damar Hamlin seriously injured, taken away via ambulance- MNF game suspended

shadow_operative2.0

I know Justin fields is their best player, by far…but no way he lasts the way they’re drawing up run plays for them
Josh Allen, Tua and Hurts all made huge leaps when those teams added legit #1 threats. I'd like to see that Fields can do if they give him one. But it's the Bears so I fully expect them to ruin him

Minshew got spoiled going against Dallas D last week. Saints don't give up many passing yards. And their nickel and dime offense can be effective with a double digit lead. Really need Jalen Hurts to play next week at NYG
Dallas defense has a huge habit about making random QBs look like Brady in his prime and then they have a huge coming back down to earth after that.

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Tampa Bay has just booked a date with either the Eagles or the Cowboys. I actually think there is a decent chance that the Giants could pull the upset on the Eagles next weekend. 

Zero chance. It'll be Cowboys going to TB

If the Giants lost today I'd agree with you but they have zero to play for next week and the Eagles have everything to play for. Giants probably rest a ton of starters. 

51 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Here to say fuck Philly hahahaha

And their fans!

Looking at the bright side, we were about to coast into the 1 seed as a team with no major flaws. Now everyone in the building knows we: can suffer key injuries; can turn the ball over multiple times; can be put in horrible positions by the coaches.

If Daniel Jones plays, he's crafty enough to put up enough points to beat the Eagles, even with Hurts back (and probably a little rusty).

31 minutes ago, Augustus said:

When the Vikings lose they don't fuck around about it.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Can someone explain Minnesota's record to me? I've seen them a few times and they always look terrible, Cousins especially. How the fuck did they win 12 games? I guess the luck of the draw has them playing poorly only when I happen to watch?

I think they may have won the most 1 score games in the league and when they lose they get smoked. 

Going in to today with a 12-3 record their point differential on the season was 5. The other teams around them were all in that 7-8, 8-7 range. 

After today if this keeps up they will have a negative point differential and be 12-4. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The two times that Jim and Tony have called a Vikings game on CBS the Vikings have been outscored 81-10. Good thing that they're done with them. 

Cousins looking like his typical self. This Vikings team will go to San Francisco for the divisional round and get crushed in a game like this one. 

• blacklab changed the title to NFL week 17 / Bills DB Damar Hamlin seriously injured, taken away via ambulance- MNF game suspended